Dating a white girl made me racist

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
after years of being an incel and failing with black chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb WHITE. I had never spoken to a white chick before as my school was just blacks and curries, no white people. I did speak to a white chick before this, she was on a dating app however the light skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even light yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb white a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a white chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a white chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what white chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about black and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was white . The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for white kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how white people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on white women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel, mid, Canwefixit and 7 others
after years of being an incel and failing with black chicks, I was hopeless. Then about 2 years ago, out of the woodworks came an opportunity to date a 400lb WHITE. I had never spoken to a white chick before as my school was just blacks and curries, no white people. I did speak to a white chick before this, she was on a dating app however the light skin was off putting so I rejected her and her skin wasnt even light yet I was like nah back then. However as time went on, I got more desperate for pussy and I decided to give that 400lb white a chance. We arranged a date. I was getting stoned with my mates and I just couldnt be arsed to see her. Plus I was worried what my racist dad would say if he ever found out I was dating a white chick. I was also worried I would come across a gang of black guys who would give me shit for dating a white chick, so I didnt turn up on the date and got blocked by the chick.

Half a year had passed and I was desperate again so I hit her up as I noticed she unblocked me. I went on a date and long story short, I fucked up as I refused to be a betabux by paying for the date so she said "My ex always paid on dates" and blocked me again. Then another 6 months passed and she messaged me. Again long story short, I paid for the date as I didnt wanna fuck up again, she fucked after the first date and we started dating. On the first date, the next morning, she brought up slavery to me and I was like is this what white chicks talk about? I didnt say much as I was just tryna get laid and not be seen as racist. After a few months of dating it got to me, she was always chatting shit about black and asian people yet would say she cant be racist because she was white . The race card was being played constantly. It got so bad that any time she got an uber, apparently the driver was a racist as he didnt talk to her. I was sleeping once but had insomnia, I overheard her in the other room saying when she gets rich, she will build a school just for white kids. Then a few days later she said she wants a mixed race kid with me, shit didnt make sense. She also would always wear a blonde wig and green eyes.

Eventually I had enough of her victim mindset, she sent a video to me on Tiktok on how white people are oppressed so I broke up with her and this was our convo. After that convo we broke up. 2 months later she came back to me and said she didn't like my comments on white women. I fucked her and after that she said that she needs to tell me that she had a hoe phase to get over me. She fucked 6 guys in 2 months so I said "this society is sick, I wish islam overtakes Europe so females like you get put in your place" and walked out the door.

bump

SPIN thread

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Deleted member 55314 and wishIwasSalludon
Will read out of kindness.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, SidharthTheSlayer and socialcel
Lmao jfl what the fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and greyguy

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
why do you niggas date 400lb landwhales:lul:

I’d rather be incel for eternity than talk to one

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and IanIachimoe2491
Not a single subatomic particle

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, IanIachimoe2491 and socialcel
So what is the moral of the story?

u are disgusting 150 pound big booty latina,white women or death

• JFL
Great fucking Post I can't lie

great post.

This bitch is just crazy. Don't swear off all yts and white wimminz just because of her.

• JFL
400 pounds?????? like 180kg?????? nigga??

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and OENKENNETH