Dating apps number one rule: Your first pic decides your SMV

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Basically, just like us men, we usually look at first photo and if its good, we right swipe.
If its bad, we left swipe.
We dont bother looking at other pictures on tinder or other apps because its a waste of time.

Same is the case with girls. You HAVE TO use your best fucking picture on first picture. Morph that motherfucking pic to kandahar.
Rest pictures dont matter. First picture is the decider.
Girls.rarely even look at other photos .

I think @Blackgymmax might agree with me on this one.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Only first pic matters in the long run and it needs to make her stop swiping left every 0.2 seconds.

The other pics are only for when she comes back to your profile later in the day when you message her. Otherwise they are irrelevant.

First pic has to be the best pic you have of yourself. If it's a full frontal of your face you already stand out from 99999 others who try to hide their flaws with sunglasses, hats, being behind a beer glass, by looking to the side etc.

Shirtless full frontal if you're looking for ONS as well because it's proven time and time to be the most effective

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Only first pic matters in the long run and it needs to make her stop swiping left every 0.2 seconds.

The other pics are only for when she comes back to your profile later in the day when you message her. Otherwise they are irrelevant.

First pic has to be the best pic you have of yourself. If it's a full frontal of your face you already stand out from 99999 others who try to hide their flaws with sunglasses, hats, being behind a beer glass, by looking to the side etc.
First pic needs to be morphed to make u atleast chadlite. Else you will get lost in the sea of chadlites. I learnt this brutal truth. Idk why idiots here cope about choosing pics for tinder when its all about your first pic.

First pic needs to be morphed to make u atleast chadlite. Else you will get lost in the sea of chadlites. I learnt this brutal truth. Idk why idiots here cope about choosing pics for tinder when its all about your first pic.
For sure it needs to be touched up. Women have done this forever and it's not a crime.

It's an art not to make it too good looking compared to what you are IRL or the matches wont translate to sex.

I would go with enhancing filters like Hollywood or Matte Skin which make you stand out a lot, but are not too easy to call out in real life.

I wouldn't use age filters, hairline filters or cheekbone filters. 100% of women will flake upon seeing you IRL with these. Women may also report you for catfishing.

Hard maxes have to be achieved in real life with surgery, liposuction or fillers, frauding them on pics using morphs is pointless if everyone can see you don't look like that in the real world.

If your morph can't get a blue verified tick from the human moderators of Tinder/Bumble when they compare you to the picture then it's too edited and unrealistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 19766
Water af thread but I guess it needed to be said.

Taking one banger pic + 5 'okay' ones > taking 6 equally 'good' photos

For sure it needs to be touched up. Women have done this forever and it's not a crime.

It's an art not to make it too good looking compared to what you are IRL or the matches wont translate to sex.

I would go with enhancing filters like Hollywood or Matte Skin which make you stand out a lot, but are not too easy to call out in real life.

I wouldn't use age filters, hairline filters or cheekbone filters. 100% of women will flake upon seeing you IRL with these.

Hard maxes have to be achieved in real life with surgery, liposuction or fillers, frauding them on pics using morphs is pointless if everyone can see you don't look like that in the real world/
Obv u cant morph from MTN to chadlite. Its obv irl, but u can always morph from one rank to another. Mtn to htn, htn to chadlite. Fixing small failos and editing hair so it wont affect ur face much irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Gandy
Water af thread but I guess it needed to be said.

Taking one banger pic + 5 'okay' ones > taking 6 equally 'good' photos
Some dudes here are dumb as fuck thinking they are gettjng left swiped due yo their other pics

I have a picture of @Blackgymmax on my hinge profile with the rest of my pics

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, It'snotover and cytoplasm

Shirtless full frontal if you're looking for ONS as well because it's proven time and time to be the most effective
Women say they "hate shirtless photos".

I wouldn't use age filters, hairline filters or cheekbone filters. 100% of women will flake upon seeing you IRL with these. Women may also report you for catfishing.
and women do this all the time JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
When I was on Tinder. Girls would demand FaceTime with me before the agreed to meet up. You need to look like your picture.