why can't I pull at 6'4?

logicel369

logicel369

aspie looking gymcel
I am so done with life. I literally feel like a waste of air and genetics, only good thing going for me in life is my height, I am respected by other men mostly because of it and because I do combat sports and go gym. yet with women its a whole different story, and I think its because of my face. I posted it here before and I got a ltn rating mostly sometimes mtn with some people saying I look autistic. but I think the photos genuinely make me look better. I have ptosis and a tilted sphenoid, shit like this fucks your facial harmony and it mostly shows when you're moving and not on a static picture. one eye is more closed than the other, one side of my face is a bit wider, my neck is tilted, I talk using one side of my mouth more than the other, I have gyno, all this shit makes my height nothing but a waste and someone out there who looks normal should have it. maybe I am here because I am a bitch and I wanna give up on life and in reality I didnt try, but another part of me says that I did, I dm girls and they never open, I approach girls I get told they have bfs, I go clubbing and the hoes would literally come up to me to ask for my mogger friends snap:feelswhy::feelswhy:, completely overlooking my existence. I get occasional "who would wanna be with you" jokes from "friends" and jfl every joke has some truth to it. I dont know whats left to do. is there I chance I can pull with my height, with all these problems I mentionned, or is it over?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, shieldzz, bloomercel and 1 other person
I am so done with life. I literally feel like a waste of air and genetics, only good thing going for me in life is my height, I am respected by other men mostly because of it and because I do combat sports and go gym. yet with women its a whole different story, and I think its because of my face. I posted it here before and I got a ltn rating mostly sometimes mtn with some people saying I look autistic. but I think the photos genuinely make me look better. I have ptosis and a tilted sphenoid, shit like this fucks your facial harmony and it mostly shows when you're moving and not on a static picture. one eye is more closed than the other, one side of my face is a bit wider, my neck is tilted, I talk using one side of my mouth more than the other, I have gyno, all this shit makes my height nothing but a waste and someone out there who looks normal should have it. maybe I am here because I am a bitch and I wanna give up on life and in reality I didnt try, but another part of me says that I did, I dm girls and they never open, I approach girls I get told they have bfs, I go clubbing and the hoes would literally come up to me to ask for my mogger friends snap:feelswhy::feelswhy:, completely overlooking my existence. I get occasional "who would wanna be with you" jokes from "friends" and jfl every joke has some truth to it. I dont know whats left to do. is there I chance I can pull with my height, with all these problems I mentionned, or is it over?
No height for your face. It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, forevergymcelling and Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Manletmachine, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Yes I also have these autistic traits in my face and my parents don't believe I'm aspie, I was very aspie during school and sometimes I act like a child. I'm beardmaxxing right now, the way my mouth moves is weird and I don't have a masculine face (over). The problem is me I will rope in 2025 if I don't stop being KHHV by the end of that year.

Last edited:
Yes I also have these autistic traits in my face and my parents don't believe I'm aspie, I was very aspie during school and sometimes I act like a child. I'm beardmaxxing right now.
dont know if I am aspie, every autism online test I get says I am fine but I know these are mostly bs. maybe beard maxxing is the way to go

dont know if I am aspie, every autism online test I get says I am fine but I know these are mostly bs. maybe beard maxxing is the way to go
Tests says I'm 60% non NT and 40% NT very low like 0 NTness in social interactions and romantic situations.

Because face >>> height, and even then like 6’4 isn’t tall enough to fit into the height range where height fetishist women like, also pm face bhai sister

• JFL
Reactions: losthope and murdah
u just dont have it

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
If you go on online dating and say you’re 6’5 and have pics that make your face look passable you can probably luck out with a height fetish chick

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Are you sure you’re 6’4 or just 6’2?

If you go on online dating and say you’re 6’5 and have pics that make your face look passable you can probably luck out with a height fetish chick
I do that and get mtbs here and there but I am thinking what happens if she meets me irl and sees how I look like and just decides to waste my time and not give me anything

I do that and get mtbs here and there but I am thinking what happens if she meets me irl and sees how I look like and just decides to waste my time and not give me anything
So ur not incel then you’re just a Stacy only
Fuck off retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, XtrovertNTnormalfag, disheartenedcel and 2 others
what it takes to get bitches
go die in the shittiest hole on earth. if I had what it takes I wouldn't be here you retard fuck, either help out or shut the fuck up

How bad can your face be? How old are you?

go die in the shittiest hole on earth. if I had what it takes I wouldn't be here you retard fuck, either help out or shut the fuck up
im saying its not ur face. its more than that

So ur not incel then you’re just a Stacy only
Fuck off retard
I am not a stacy only dumbass I take pics that show my height only on tinder and get matches here and there and they barely respond + dont mean shit cause they didnt actually see me

ts cuz u ugly

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How bad can your face be? How old are you?
19. face rating is ltn, but its full of assyrmtries that show when I talk and walk or move my head

Who cares
News

Cause u look scary

• +1
You need a propeller hat , look at my thread !

Because you are 6"1.5 and larping (this is not from experience)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Because you are 6"1.5 and larping (this is not from experience)
I get nothing from larping, I have a problem and I am herr looking for solutions. I am 6'4, not 6'3 not 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
maybe, I got told a couple of times I always look pissed off when I am really not. never knew why tho
Yeah u have low trust face? Ive been told i look aggressive my whole life even tho im not

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Yeah u have low trust face? Ive been told i look aggressive my whole life even tho im not
ive been told i look like the guy that will destroy ur pussy but u dont expect it

19. face rating is ltn, but its full of assyrmtries that show when I talk and walk or move my head
maybe, I got told a couple of times I always look pissed off when I am really not. never knew why tho
You have time then. What have you tried already?

I used to get told that. It took me a while to realise why but I fixed it by fixing my eyebrows (they were very positively tilted), trying to look as engaged and enthusiastic as possible even if I couldnt give a fuck, and try not to keep a resting frown, especially around people you have not met. Some people just have higher trust faces than others though.

Not even busted and fat foids

Don’t completely fraud your pics. If a chick thinks you’re a little uglier than your photos but your height is the same you still have a chance. I don’t know what you’re working with, obviously if you’re literally a 1/10 facially it’s going to be hard regardless of any other factors.

So you are both body maxed with 6.4 height and you are stills struggling?

I should have your height, it would be better suited to me

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Manletmachine
Besides osteoporosis, what’s the big deal if you’re just rotting all day anyway
-20IQ, low T which is bad for physical and mental health, brutal looking at the mirror as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Its cause your ugly . hardmax rn

Height is usseles if you dont have the face . no girl will be attracted to your height,its all about the face

you might aswell ogreemaxx

• JFL