I never even liked women.

G

glaruz

Iron
I would always imagine how I would look with the woman in public. How other men would see us together and how I would make them feel inferior to me. To me they were nothing more than a flex object like a watch or a car or something to take pictures with to upload and flex.

That was a big issue before, because I literally did not want to talk to women and had no interest in them. Did not even get hard. I got hard at the thought of mogging other men though.

I am the type of person that would have kids just to post pictures to lifemog other men.

But now I am an oldcel and men in my life are having kids and mog me. They are sad betabuxxer cucks that settled with women that got fucked by other men before them and will 100% divorce or stay in a miserable marriage. Just the idea that they settle for used up women is repulsive, but they still mog me while I rot in my basement.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
I feel like basing your entire life on having kids is stupid let alone doing it to mog other men, go achieve something high iq, mine is 172

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
True women are boring . I want a woman who wants to kill me

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, rand anon, iam good boy and 1 other person
I can’t get hard for any woman, I had so many girls in bed that I couldn’t get hard for, doesnt count

thats cuz you havent met the right one

I can’t get hard for any woman, I had so many girls in bed that I couldn’t get hard for, doesnt count
Same blud

gay

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TechnoBoss