Dating doesnt exist in my country

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
here in greece, its meet and fuck. people meet either on instagram or tinder, meet each other in person, and if they like each other's looks they go to a house or hotel room to have sex.

the idea that you have to through multiple dates and get to know each other etc, has been dead as a concept since the mid 2000s. and if you do go on a traditional date,you will just be ghosted afterwards since women are pretty practical, if thye liked you, they would have fucked with you from the start.

sadly i never met a girl who was dtf. they always change the subject if i even remotely imply sex and if im direct about it, they ghost/unmatch. thinking about it, if i was direct i wouldnt have met any girl at all.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Yaarhuni and latincell95
Greek girls are the biggest sluts

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
the idea that you have to through multiple dates and get to know each other etc, has been dead as a concept since the mid 2000s. and if you do go on a traditional date,you will just be ghosted afterwards since women are pretty practical, if thye liked you, they would have fucked with you from the start.
true, if you have a date with a girl then you can pretty much say she is already into you, if she wasn't she would have ghosted.

• So Sad
A cope a day keeps your misery away

• Hmm...