Dating is a Pysop

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
It's largely determined by factors outside of one's control.

Was just swiping on Bumble. Not getting as many matches, so I switched my preferences to include everyone: this boosts your ELO.
Literally 8/10 users on Bumble are men... meaning for every 10 people I swiped on there was 8 men and only 2 women.

This makes me think about another trend.
If you live in LCOL area, you move there because you wanna live cheap. But this comes with consequences dating wise.
All the good looking women swarm towards HCOL areas.

So if you live in a cheap area you will have access to cheap women. If you live an expensive area you'll have access to expensive aka beautiful women.

This is why you see men in blue collar areas dating down and men in white collar areas dating up. Has to do with male and female surplus.

Example of a North Dakotan couple. Man mogs this women. Both a generally ugly but the female is femcel tier. 2/10.

Metropolitan couple. Both are generally good looking but Addy Rae slightly mogs in this picture.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and RoyaleWithCheese
Life is a pysop

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member 20370 and IndraBC
how can you be sure this isnt cherry picking, i can see how good looking women are more prevelent in more expensive areas but i dont think this would make the men any better looking in expensive areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
or just be bbc and slay in both areas

• +1
Reactions: stunna and klip11
Water ur supposed to get married as a virgin at 18 in traditional Christian society and have kids at 20

anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and autistic_tendencies
Meet chicks in real life you antisocial autist
Hahahhaahhs