Dating life of a blonde Stacylite my friend knows

Why don't you think they're responding to her?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
  • Early-mid 20s white Stacylite (blonde) woman, high standards.
  • Lives in London.
  • Avoids Tinder and Bumble, opts for Raya and The League, targeting a more exclusive, professional demographic.
  • Also uses Hinge.
  • Despite a high match rate, experiences low response rates from men.
  • Men she matches with are described as tall and average-looking.
  • Confusion over why these average-looking men are not more responsive or engaging.

1. Fear of Rejection by the Stacylite: This is a plausible reason. Men might fear rejection from someone they perceive as a high-value individual in the dating market. The higher the perceived SMV of the woman, the greater the perceived risk of rejection, which could discourage men from engaging.
  2. Intimidated by Her Own High SMV: Intimidation is a common factor in such scenarios. Men might feel that a woman with high SMV is out of their league, leading to feelings of inadequacy or the assumption that she would not be interested in someone of average appearance.
  3. These Men Have Too Many Other Options: On exclusive dating apps like Raya and The League, men, especially those perceived as high-value, even if average-looking, might have a multitude of options. This abundance can lead to less engagement with any single match, as they might not feel the need to invest heavily in interactions with high SMV women, assuming they have other comparable or more desirable matches.
  4. Other (Specify): There could be additional factors such as:
    • Mismatch in Relationship Goals: Men might be seeking different types of relationships than what they assume she is looking for.
    • Online Dating Fatigue: General fatigue or disillusionment with online dating platforms could lead to lower engagement levels.
    • Psychological Factors: Personal insecurities or past experiences affecting men’s willingness to engage with someone they perceive as highly desirable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, shabby890, Sanguinius and 3 others
@delonregen

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
@Mainstream @flippasav

• Woah
[*]Confusion over why these average-looking men
„Average-looking men“ to picky women means High-Tier Normies. The lower 90% just aren’t men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, the next o'pry, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
Tall HTN is bare minimum for her and he will need to simp and jestermax hard.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Zenis
„Average-looking men“ to picky women means High-Tier Normies. The lower 90% just aren’t men.
I pressed my friend to show me pics a few months back of these foids when we talked about it and he showed me two examples; both were objectively high MTN-very very very weak HTN

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Zenis and Mainstream
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
Tell us more about her dating life

• Woah
What makes you think tall HTN is the bare minimum for her?

y
Holy fuck op your such a white knight

We get your married but you don’t have to act like a faggot

What exactly are her standards?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Xangsane
Tell us more about her dating life
Friend says that she is looking for professional types in Central London and is open to any sorts of appearance, but from the pics he sent and his descriptions of her ideal man she strongly only seems to prefer white. Also her pheno is high pedigree

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Xangsane
can u please shut the fuck up

ur pfp, the way u type everything about u is so fucking annoying u stupid sandnigger

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 27066, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
I’m extremely short and I ain’t getting shit
pat pat
What exactly are her standards?
Friend says that she is looking for professional types in Central London and is open to any sorts of appearance, but from the pics he sent and his descriptions of her ideal man she strongly only seems to prefer white. Also her pheno is high pedigree
she wants a young Central London professional, but my friend says her matches are mostly "tall and average looking"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Nick.Harte
can u please shut the fuck up

ur pfp, the way u type everything about u is so fucking annoying u stupid sandnigger
Why and why?

• Woah
Xangsee is beautiful pretty boy
thank you!
pat pat!!!

@Recessed Life @delonregen @Nick.Harte @Sanguinius @Mainstream @Zenis @Erudición made a poll

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
They get pumped with cum.
The end.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
thank you!
pat pat!!!

@Recessed Life @delonregen @Nick.Harte @Sanguinius @Mainstream @Zenis @Erudición made a poll
Yeah. A maesthetic looking one

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  1. Fear of Rejection by the Stacylite: This is a plausible reason. Men might fear rejection from someone they perceive as a high-value individual in the dating market. The higher the perceived SMV of the woman, the greater the perceived risk of rejection, which could discourage men from engaging.
  2. Intimidated by Her Own High SMV: Intimidation is a common factor in such scenarios. Men might feel that a woman with high SMV is out of their league, leading to feelings of inadequacy or the assumption that she would not be interested in someone of average appearance.
  3. These Men Have Too Many Other Options: On exclusive dating apps like Raya and The League, men, especially those perceived as high-value, even if average-looking, might have a multitude of options. This abundance can lead to less engagement with any single match, as they might not feel the need to invest heavily in interactions with high SMV women, assuming they have other comparable or more desirable matches.
    • Mismatch in Relationship Goals: Men might be seeking different types of relationships than what they assume she is looking for.
    • Online Dating Fatigue: General fatigue or disillusionment with online dating platforms could lead to lower engagement levels.
    • Psychological Factors: Personal insecurities or past experiences affecting men’s willingness to engage with someone they perceive as highly desirable.

Pretty boy who got bones and not a boneless chink
I asked my friend would she like me and he said if only I weren't aspie and maybe a little taller.

• Hmm...
Hmmmmm. He ?
Hehehe. Caught ya

• +1
@N1666 @Alt Number 3

So HTN to Chadlite+?
no

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
she‘s probably a boring brick-wall to talk to and replies with single word responses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, bobtheflowerpot and Xangsane
she‘s probably a boring brick-wall to talk to and replies with single word responses.
Friend said she filled in her bios and prompts too with full sentences

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Friend said she filled in her bios and prompts too with full sentences
Yeah doesn‘t matter what kind of essays (no one is gonna read) she wrote in her bio if she‘s boring to talk to

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Xangsane and Graham
Maybe it's other. I can't imagine average looking guys would have an abundance of options, even with good jobs and style.

If they are hardworking professionals, it might be quite likely they just don't have the time to keep checking apps. Some might also be doing the redpill "don't respond for 10 years bro, she'll be think about you more the longer the time".

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
Yeah doesn‘t matter what kind of essays (no one is gonna read) she wrote in her bio if she‘s boring to talk to
Yeah, friend says she sometimes even responds first.
Maybe it's other. I can't imagine average looking guys would have an abundance of options, even with good jobs and style.

If they are hardworking professionals, it might be quite likely they just don't have the time to keep checking apps. Some might also be doing the redpill "don't respond for 10 years bro, she'll be think about you more the longer the time".
What would you say is most likely the case?

Yeah, friend says she sometimes even responds first.
Have you been in contact with one of those feminist career-women-golddigger-hybdrids?

I have, and they are insanely boring to talk to, with no femininity what so ever. Going on a date with them feels like you’re going through a job interview

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and Xangsane
Have you been in contact with one of those feminist career-women-golddigger-hybdrids?

I have and they are insanely boring to talk to, with no femininity what so ever.
So many but they do seem their personality revolves around work and drinks.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
So many but they do seem their personality revolves around work and drinks.
Exactly, and that‘s not what most men are looking for.

@N1666 @Alt Number 3
I can already tell she is a stuck up privileged Londoner with high standards. She is looking for something serious, whilst the men are looking for a one night stand.

pic to judge

Exactly, and that‘s not what most men are looking for.
What should I pass onto my friend to pass onto her for her to improve her prospects?
I can already tell she is a stuck up privileged Londoner with high standards.
Such as?
She is looking for something serious, whilst the men are looking for a one night stand.
How could you tell she only wants something serious?
And them only wanting an ONS?
pic to judge
Will ask my friend if she's okay with her pic being on here

What would you say is most likely the case?
The one I stated.

Being employed takes up a lot of time, and online dating is a cesspool that takes up a lot of time, often to no avail.

She’s probably dry and acts too entitled and makes it hard to meet her and stuff