Dating life of a blonde Stacylite my friend knows

Why don't you think they're responding to her?

• Total voters
@worldmog hates ethnics yet he put minox on his brows, is actively tanning and had 1ml of lip filler. What are your thoughts on that, OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you think they have too many options?
I wonder what her prompts are bc if it’s something like “I bet you can’t get me to go on a date with you” or something simmilar no wonder guys don’t bother.

And guys SMV is more than looks. A millionaire isn’t gonna clown for her

• +1
I wonder what her prompts are bc if it’s something like “I bet you can’t get me to go on a date with you” or something simmilar no wonder guys don’t bother.
What if it's more co-operative like many normie foids?
And guys SMV is more than looks. A millionaire isn’t gonna clown for her
Friend says she even rejects good-looking, fit-bodied men with ordinary/non-prestigious jobs even like data workers or software guys but still have degrees.

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
What if it's more co-operative like many normie foids?
Her responses are probably dead, she probably doesn’t give the guys anything to work with/reply to. Or if she’s sending paragraphs then some guys cba to respond
Friend says she even rejects good-looking, fit-bodied men with ordinary/non-prestigious jobs even like data workers or software guys but still have degrees.
Yeah everyone has types, she probably doesn’t want a seemingly boring guy with no personality.

A lot of girls have the perception that fit and good looking guys are stuck up or boring and rely on looks and spend all day in gym and counting macros

• +1
Her responses are probably dead, she probably doesn’t give the guys anything to work with/reply to. Or if she’s sending paragraphs then some guys cba to respon
What do you think is most likely, when my friend says that SHE responds first in some cases?
Yeah he said that she sometimes double/triple texts
Yeah everyone has types, she probably doesn’t want a seemingly boring guy with no personality.
What do you personally think her type is?
A lot of girls have the perception that fit and good looking guys are stuck up or boring and rely on looks and spend all day in gym and counting macros
I wonder why they think that, that's what I observed too
She said she matched with a "really hot" guy but she ghosted him according to my friend.

What do you think is most likely, when my friend says that SHE responds first in some cases?
Yeah he said that she sometimes double/triple texts
She might open with something like “hey” or “how are you” which dead’s the convo. If she’s a stacylite on a dating app and she’s struggling to meet guys, she’s deffo the problem.

Double/triple can be ok but require effort to respond to and a lot of people are lazy
What do you personally think her type is?
Hard to say don’t know enough about her. But definitely someone she could see herself vibing with irl.
I wonder why they think that, that's what I observed too
She said she matched with a "really hot" guy but she ghosted him according to my friend.
Because it’s usually true tbh. They can get sex and dates pretty easily so don’t really have to develop good social skills :blackpill:. Plus the gymcel type especially if they have a very good body will probably be less fun

• +1
Sounds like a larp or she wants guys below her looksmatch so she has leverage. I find it hard to believe every good looking guy is unemployed.

• +1
She might open with something like “hey” or “how are you” which dead’s the convo. If she’s a stacylite on a dating app and she’s struggling to meet guys, she’s deffo the problem.

Double/triple can be ok but require effort to respond to and a lot of people are lazy
So it's probably her personality and what she's saying?
Hard to say don’t know enough about her. But definitely someone she could see herself vibing with irl.
Elab pls?
Because it’s usually true tbh. They can get sex and dates pretty easily so don’t really have to develop good social skills :blackpill:. Plus the gymcel type especially if they have a very good body will probably be less fun
Yeah friend said she ghosted him because he was "talking too much" and "didn't like his job".

Sounds like a larp or she wants guys below her looksmatch so she has leverage. I find it hard to believe every good looking guy is unemployed.
didn't say they were neet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
So it's probably her personality and what she's saying?
Almost definitely. Stacylite struggling on a dating app Jfl. She may be low sex appeal too, and making it seem like she’s too hard to get so guys don’t think it’s worth the chase.
Elab pls?
They have high standards for who they will meet off an app in the sense they have so many options and it’s a big investment to go on a date.

They will choose someone they can see themselves having fun on a date with. They look at it more holistically .
Yeah friend said she ghosted him because he was "talking too much" and "didn't like his job".
He was probably too narcy then and she could sense it

• +1
Good thread. If she opts for raya and the league (didn’t know this one). The men she is going for definitely got too high smv. All I know about Raya is that footballers and other athletes are on it, which makes it nightmare mode for your average CEO whereas he would normally have very good smv on other dating apps such as hinge.

I don’t think anyone fears rejection on a dating app since it’s very low risk approach wise.

I don’t understand the intimidated by her own high smv poll choice.

I think the main source of her problem is the men she wants got too many options to settle down, unless they’re old which she doesn’t want. If she got access to Raya, she is probably well known herself and subsequently have higher standards.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and Xangsane
Almost definitely. Stacylite struggling on a dating app Jfl. She may be low sex appeal too, and making it seem like she’s too hard to get so guys don’t think it’s worth the chase.
Define low sex appeal?
They have high standards for who they will meet off an app in the sense they have so many options and it’s a big investment to go on a date.

They will choose someone they can see themselves having fun on a date with. They look at it more holistically .

He was probably too narcy then and she could sense it
so overall you think she's looking for a betabuxxer

Guys have too many options, no reason to settle or take any girl seriously

• +1
Good thread.
Thanks bhai!
If she opts for raya and the league (didn’t know this one). The men she is going for definitely got too high smv. All I know about Raya is that footballers and other athletes are on it, which makes it nightmare mode for your average CEO whereas he would normally have very good smv on other dating apps such as hinge.
yeah she's using Raya and The League. The League is an app for professional type people, friend says she sees men with great jobs on there.
What makes you think these men have even higher SMV than her despite them being average looking?
I don’t think anyone fears rejection on a dating app since it’s very low risk approach wise.

I don’t understand the intimidated by her own high smv poll choice.
since the men she's wanting to talk to are mostly tallish, average looking men with great jobs.
I think the main source of her problem is the men she wants got too many options to settle down,
She is looking for maximum age 28
unless they’re old which she doesn’t want. If she got access to Raya, she is probably well known herself and subsequently have higher standards.
Yeah, friend said a friend of hers mass gave a bunch of women Raya invites.
He also said that she ghosed a "Really hot" guy she talked to off another app because he "talked too much" and "didn't like his job" which ironically was a data analyst.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Define low sex appeal?
Non fogger body and doesn’t really show it off. Face lacking dimorphism
so overall you think she's looking for a betabuxxer
No, she is looking for LTR. Not necessarily a rich guy but someone with some money who she can see herself getting along with

• +1
Guys have too many options, no reason to settle or take any girl seriously
What, the average looking men with jobs I mentioned?
Thanks bhai!

yeah she's using Raya and The League. The League is an app for professional type people, friend says she sees men with great jobs on there.
What makes you think these men have even higher SMV than her despite them being average looking?

since the men she's wanting to talk to are mostly tallish, average looking men with great jobs.

He also said that she ghosed a "Really hot" guy she talked to off another app because he "talked too much" and "didn't like his job" which ironically was a data analyst.

Non fogger body and doesn’t really show it off. Face lacking dimorphism
And on apps sex appeal matters more than PSL?
One of the images she uses (friend showed me them) is very high sex appeal - her in a tight fitting dress and a glass of wine in her hand.
No, she is looking for LTR. Not necessarily a rich guy but someone with some money who she can see herself getting along with
how could you tell she's LTR only?

And on apps sex appeal matters more than PSL?
One of the images she uses (friend showed me them) is very high sex appeal - her in a tight fitting dress and a glass of wine in her hand.
Yeah I’d say so. And it’s about you present yourself
how could you tell she's LTR only?
She wouldn’t have such high standards if she was looking for a fwb or hook ups. Would probably settle for the hot guys

• +1
Thanks bhai!

@AspiringMogger overall thoughts after I elabbed?
Yeah I’d say so. And it’s about you present yourself

She wouldn’t have such high standards if she was looking for a fwb or hook ups. Would probably settle for the hot guys
Yeah she said he had a meh job (which ironically was a data analyst)

I mog her

• JFL
  • Early-mid 20s white Stacylite (blonde) woman, high standards.
  • Lives in London.
  • Avoids Tinder and Bumble, opts for Raya and The League, targeting a more exclusive, professional demographic.
  • Also uses Hinge.
  • Despite a high match rate, experiences low response rates from men.
  • Men she matches with are described as tall and average-looking.
  • Confusion over why these average-looking men are not more responsive or engaging.

1. Fear of Rejection by the Stacylite: This is a plausible reason. Men might fear rejection from someone they perceive as a high-value individual in the dating market. The higher the perceived SMV of the woman, the greater the perceived risk of rejection, which could discourage men from engaging.
  2. Intimidated by Her Own High SMV: Intimidation is a common factor in such scenarios. Men might feel that a woman with high SMV is out of their league, leading to feelings of inadequacy or the assumption that she would not be interested in someone of average appearance.
  3. These Men Have Too Many Other Options: On exclusive dating apps like Raya and The League, men, especially those perceived as high-value, even if average-looking, might have a multitude of options. This abundance can lead to less engagement with any single match, as they might not feel the need to invest heavily in interactions with high SMV women, assuming they have other comparable or more desirable matches.
  4. Other (Specify): There could be additional factors such as:
    • Mismatch in Relationship Goals: Men might be seeking different types of relationships than what they assume she is looking for.
    • Online Dating Fatigue: General fatigue or disillusionment with online dating platforms could lead to lower engagement levels.
    • Psychological Factors: Personal insecurities or past experiences affecting men’s willingness to engage with someone they perceive as highly desirable.
His anxiety would be sky high

Average looking to women is not average looking irl. She is downplaying their attractiveness to seem modest. Her problem, like most women, is what she wants is hard to get cause it’s rare.
@AspiringMogger overall thoughts after I elabbed?

Yeah she said he had a meh job (which ironically was a data analyst)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Xangsane
Average looking to women is not average looking irl. She is downplaying their attractiveness to seem modest. Her problem, like most women, is what she wants is hard to get cause it’s rare.
Do you think she's going for HTN and not MTN?
I don't see a problem if she's Stacylite.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It’s 2024 and people still believe xangsane even remotely resembles those people
@julianchicago I remember he used to larp as some German green eyed model in the beginning jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Xangsane
@julianchicago I remember he used to larp as some German green eyed model in the beginning jfl
with a similar apperance. Only difference is that I'm swarthier with more pronounced soft features and a longer nose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
Then it was Cameron Porras and nowadays it’s prolly Taylor Hill

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Xangsane
  • Lives in London.
  • Avoids Tinder and Bumble, opts for Raya and The League, targeting a more exclusive, professional demographic.
  • Also uses Hinge.
  • Confusion over why these average-looking men are not more responsive or engaging.

1. Fear of Rejection by the Stacylite: This is a plausible reason. Men might fear rejection from someone they perceive as a high-value individual in the dating market. The higher the perceived SMV of the woman, the greater the perceived risk of rejection, which could discourage men from engaging.
  2. Intimidated by Her Own High SMV: Intimidation is a common factor in such scenarios. Men might feel that a woman with high SMV is out of their league, leading to feelings of inadequacy or the assumption that she would not be interested in someone of average appearance.
  3. These Men Have Too Many Other Options: On exclusive dating apps like Raya and The League, men, especially those perceived as high-value, even if average-looking, might have a multitude of options. This abundance can lead to less engagement with any single match, as they might not feel the need to invest heavily in interactions with high SMV women, assuming they have other comparable or more desirable matches.
    • Mismatch in Relationship Goals: Men might be seeking different types of relationships than what they assume she is looking for.
    • Online Dating Fatigue: General fatigue or disillusionment with online dating platforms could lead to lower engagement levels.
    • Psychological Factors: Personal insecurities or past experiences affecting men’s willingness to engage with someone they perceive as highly desirable.

• Lives in London.
  • Also uses Hinge.

• Lives in London.
  • Also uses Hinge.

wait bro r u from uk, i thought u were american ngl. Lokey its probably that these dudes are high status. I mean she is literally using raya. How tf did she even get on raya btw.

• +1
wait bro r u from uk, i thought u were american ngl. Lokey its probably that these dudes are high status. I mean she is literally using raya. How tf did she even get on raya btw.
Yes uk, and idk how the fuck she got on