Dating methods with war refugees

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So I live in germany. A lot of Ukrainian girls and single moms came fled here because of the war. To my luck I speak Russian perfectly and I have a NT eastern european Name that is universally recognized and got me dates on Badoo with Ukrainian chicks. Now I only met 3 UKR girls since the war started and I could do so much better considering I am basically a German who also knows their culture and language.

Give me tips what you would do. I thought about adding them on instagram and asking for a coffee date.

I hesitate to go to events for Ukrainian refugees because i would be out of place there. Maybe "accidently" stumbling upon the place and talking to a few girls and getting their number. Need your suggestions, this is a good opportunity and the quality of the 3 girls I dated were so much higher than the average western chick, they were legit Staceylites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
So I live in germany. A lot of Ukrainian girls and single moms came fled here because of the war. To my luck I speak Russian perfectly and I have a NT eastern european Name that is universally recognized and got me dates on Badoo with Ukrainian chicks. Now I only met 3 UKR girls since the war started and I could do so much better considering I am basically a German who also knows their culture and language.

Give me tips what you would do. I thought about adding them on instagram and asking for a coffee date.

I hesitate to go to events for Ukrainian refugees because i would be out of place there. Maybe "accidently" stumbling upon the place and talking to a few girls and getting their number. Need your suggestions, this is a good opportunity and the quality of the 3 girls I dated were so much higher than the average western chick, they were legit Staceylites.
Broski is taking out single mothers on "arranged meetings". Joever

Man you are lucky you can score 100% with these sluts, they only care about getting a roof and food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, RAMU KAKA, audimax and 1 other person
Broski is taking out single mothers on "arranged meetings". Joever
Yes one of them was a single mom. What you talking about arranged meetings lmao

Man you are lucky you can score 100% with these sluts, they only care about getting a roof and food
No they already get taken care of by the state, they dont need food or a place to live

No they already get taken care of by the state, they dont need food or a place to live
you think they want to be dependant on government retard ?

they want a man, its their culture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and St.TikTokcel
you think they want to be dependant on government retard ?

I am studying, I have no money for them except cheap dates

Biden1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I am studying, I have no money for them except cheap dates
your parents have big house ? they can live in basement trust me,

Serious answers pls

Damn at you niggas JFLing my post, times are getting hard, we need to become creative