Dating

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
So about 1 year ago, back in my simp days I dated a girl. I went on 4 dates with her. I watched non stop “red pill” dating ticks and trips. Eventually she pulled back after 4 dates and I was broken. I cried for months, woke up thinking about her and going to bed thinking about her. After 3 months i send her a message again and she agreed to go on a 5th date. After that i ghosted her, because my interest level was very low. After that I went on 1 more date with another chick, got ghosted after that. After that i was done with dating. Got also flaked 1 time by chick who i think was out of my league. Had like 5 more dates planned, but since I Realized i was actually fat, my confidence is at a all time low. I canceled every date. Will start dating again after i leanmaxxed and got fillers.

then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
nigger do you think even one nigger cares.

do more dates, while leanmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, TheAnomaly and moreroidsmoredates
then you woke up
It was before I discovered the blackpill ideology. I got very insecure after that one girl. Started being obsessed with my looks and realized I needed to improve a LOOT.

nigger do you think even one nigger cares.

Go with 100 dates, while leanmaxxing.
I feel like a fraud. I always take pictures in indoor lighting where you can’t see my nasolabial folds. Outdoors they are brutal.