David Gandy said it’s all hard work bro

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 24789, ascension and 3 others
I hate lucky fuckers who say they don't have what they have because of it and they just worked hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, chaddyboi66, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
its crazy with his looks level he didn't even need that accent and voice to slay what a waste

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roamer, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 28904 and 14 others
I wonder what he really thinks though. This is the politically correct thing to say but I'm sure deep down he knows he's blessed. You get crucified if you talk about genetic pre-determinism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Senssei, ColeMoney and 8 others
gandy didnt helpme

I hate him so much for no reason

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Type of guy to say its all hard work when everything he has achieved its because of his genetics.Just work hard and stop complaining bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss and Brootal
modeling doesn't pay shit for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I hate lucky fuckers who say they don't have what they have because of it and they just worked hard
people like this should be fucking shot to death irl no cap

I wonder what he really thinks though. This is the politically correct thing to say but I'm sure deep down he knows he's blessed. You get crucified if you talk about genetic pre-determinism.
I think he might have the inverse incentive. A lot of LTNs will cope with "muh said the wrong thing", "muh game", "muh read more", all in order to explain their failures, and that they're not genetically predisposed to fail on a given task, because a lot of them can't handle knowing that most of their life was determined at conception.

Now imagine you're a famous model with a good career etc, but if you were blackpilled you would know that it all happened because you got lucky at birth. That would surely be a big blow to ones ego, because everything you have achieved wasn't down to your competence, but rather you being really lucky.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
As hard as being born into rich family and getting your own apartment and 100k$ car from parents at 18.

it does in the top percentile
everything does in the top percentile, top percentile of landscapers are still rich, doesn't mean much if you're starting in the sector.

Motherfucker gets paid for existing. Dude got uber lucky at birth and says shit like that, i swear i despise these ppls. I hope they all respawn as the trashiest fcking incel on earth, and may their life be as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Ethnic sewer rat pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Brootal
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Gandy used to be turbo fat.