Daydreaming is destroying life but no one talk about it

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I was watching sam sulek videos last night like every doomer subhuman incel and he was kinda talking about daydreaming :

He is fucking real, overthinking about your final goal exactly how you would do it in daydreaming, desensitize youself to it.
I've been daydreaming since i'm born, no cap.
And this shit destroyed my potential because when I was dreaming about getting girls, some random dudes of my age was fucking destroying himself in football, basketball, or any kind of sports.

You have to stop daydreaming, this shit is too powerfull and kinda scary when you think about it. How the fuck this is so easy to just become what the hell you want in a couple of seconds ?

Also i'm pretty sure a big part of the success of tiktok was done thanks to edit.
Edit is the same shit as daydreaming, all you ever want in your fucking life is to be adulated by some randoms retards on tiktok.

And if you believe in God, don't forget this shit in a sin in a way.

There's no magical solution to solve that shit. No magical substance will ever remplace ACTIONS. You have to cure yourself from the end goal and look for more short-term goals like Sam said.

Anyway, this subject is really important and interesting so i'm open to debate and talk about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: die, AngryShortMale, Softboymaxx and 29 others
Chad doesn't overthink or daydreams

Let an incel cope in peace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, sudanguy, Lonenely sigma and 8 others
good advice, most of the people higher in the social pyramid are usually retarded and take risks ie play sports etc

• +1
Reactions: murdah, mvp2v1, aleksander and 1 other person
There is thing called Maladaptive daydreaming and it is mental illness. There are people who live in this state whole day long for decades. It's like they are running away from life just to dream.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, AngryShortMale, murdah and 5 others
finally a thread with some value
i think this subject is underrated af tho, especially
here on .org

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Blackpilled1027
Very real problem nowadays. No one is talking about it. It's mental masturbation.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, die, NONE and 6 others
You sure it's bad? Like if you get pleasure from it then why not

Chad doesn't overthink or daydreams

Let an incel cope in peace
If you weren't daydreaming during your childhood and you were actually doing effort, you're HGH level would not be the same.

You are incel because you waste your childhood

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
There is thing called Maladaptive daydreaming and it is mental illness. There are people who live in this state whole day long for decades. It's like they are running away from life just to dream.
By thinking it's something uncurrable you're just making the cope stronger

• +1
You sure it's bad? Like if you get pleasure from it then why not
I mean, I lost 2 hours everyday since i'm a child.

Do you really think this shit is worth it ?

Imagine what you could have became if you were grinding instead of coping

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, murdah, Pikabro and 1 other person
By thinking it's something uncurrable you're just making the cope stronger
At first it might be cope but after years it becomes your character trait. Good luck with changing that and if you will, let me know what you did. It doesn't seem like easy thing to change.

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Pikabro
It’s unhealthy man I remember realising it at 14. I was imagining social scenarios etc instead of just going out there. Depressing ngl

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, PaduaSlayer, murdah and 1 other person
If you weren't daydreaming during your childhood and you were actually doing effort, you're HGH level would not be the same.

You are incel because you waste your childhood
And how would I cure my HGH levels from this

Its only natural to daydream when reality sucks

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 11887, murdah and 3 others
Its only natural to daydream when reality sucks
This. Muh “just grind bruh” jfl. If you could really do those things you’re daydreaming about you would do it. Reality is you can’t do it so you just daydream about it.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, the next o'pry and murdah
Whats the diffrence between thinking and daydreaming, where do you put the line

I have a version of the phenomenon of maladaptive daydreaming.

My personal understanding of it is that its like a drug, it gives me dopamine and makes me feel good. My specific form of daydreaming I call chadreaming (daydreaming about being chad). You do it when the dopamine you get from it is greater than the dopamine you get from another activity.

Thing is the dopamine you get from daydreaming is like the dopamine you get from a drug, short term dopamine. After the experience your dopamine levels come down bellow the usual and stays low for a while.

I have not found a solution to this other than to just try and fill your days with active things. So like appointments or consults, or playing sport etc.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 11887
The thing that’s fucked up about daydreaming is how it takes away your motivation to take real action. like if u sit there and daydream about being popular or rich and you get some empty pleasure from it you won’t have any reason to actually get up and get it done in real life. i daydream alot and mindfulness helped me plus try to be as self aware as possible and get outta ur head as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Pikabro, AngryShortMale and 2 others
@julianchicago

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i daydream 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
I was watching sam sulek videos last night like every doomer subhuman incel and he was kinda talking about daydreaming :

He is fucking real, overthinking about your final goal exactly how you would do it in daydreaming, desensitize youself to it.
And this shit destroyed my potential because when I was dreaming about getting girls, some random dudes of my age was fucking destroying himself in football, basketball, or any kind of sports.

You have to stop daydreaming, this shit is too powerfull and kinda scary when you think about it. How the fuck this is so easy to just become what the hell you want in a couple of seconds ?

Also i'm pretty sure a big part of the success of tiktok was done thanks to edit.
Edit is the same shit as daydreaming, all you ever want in your fucking life is to be adulated by some randoms retards on tiktok.

There's no magical solution to solve that shit. No magical substance will ever remplace ACTIONS. You have to cure yourself from the end goal and look for more short-term goals like Sam said.

Anyway, this subject is really important and interesting so i'm open to debate and talk about it.

this is so true, recently ive stopped thinking about what my goals are in the future or what exactly i want my career to be and instead just doing the shit i have to do and its made me 10x as productive, getting dopamine from doing the actual tasks instead of the dopamine you get from mental masturbation and picturing yourself making it is a slow but sure way to slowly get urself back to reality. dont even go much on tiktok anymore cause i get a greater satisfaction from getting the work done

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Kamui
Maladaptive daydreaming mogs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and murdah
We call it mental masturbation. Everyone talks about it and knows it’s not good for your life

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Neroem, Pikabro and 7 others
this is so true, recently ive stopped thinking about what my goals are in the future or what exactly i want my career to be and instead just doing the shit i have to do and its made me 10x as productive, getting dopamine from doing the actual tasks instead of the dopamine you get from mental masturbation and picturing yourself making it is a slow but sure way to slowly get urself back to reality. dont even go much on tiktok anymore cause i get a greater satisfaction from getting the work done
Trying to do the same rn currently, yeah it’s a lot more efficient to just take the inatiative and do shit instead of just mental masturbating about the future all the time

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AngryShortMale, dragomaxxer and 1 other person

Being ugly is destroying your life

Daydreaming is just a symptom

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and Sanguinius
It's a very good cope tbh, I'd recommend it more

I think it's maladaptive daydreaming and you're just mentally ill tbh

• +1
this is an adhd symptom

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NONE and AngryShortMale
neurotypical people hardly daydream apparently, autists and adhd daydream the whole day away

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and AngryShortMale
u can use that to your advantage tho u can picture yourself as your ideal guy and live as that guy so you think in your head you are chad and then u act like a chad by the thigns u said and it will bring u closer to ur goal

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
daydream is the truth dude but u gotta do it only before u go to sleep and sleep into that desire it will make it come true and work on it during the day

actually if u daydream the RIGHT way you will do the actions by yourself because it will push u to do it ur subcouscious

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
and u can do it in the shower and shit too and just change ur thought patters its a different thing to daydream like u were chad and then snap out of it you gotta stay into that mindset and it will come true literally try it if u dont believe me it works 100% everyone thats insane talented talks about it like connor mcgregor and cristiano ronaldo they both do that lmao

Whats the diffrence between thinking and daydreaming, where do you put the line
If being a rock star or some variant of it makes you happen then persist in that dream in your mind until you feel satisfied and happy. Assume all the happiness you experience is real, yours, and possible. Ignore the facts, ignore the cage called reality that made you retreat in your dreams. If you find your dream is representative of a deeper dream then go deeper until you find exactly the dream that is easy to imagine and brings you the most happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
YOU HAVE TO EMBODY THAT STATE OF WHAT YOU ARE IMAGINING IF YOU ONLY IMAGINING IT TO ESCAPE YOUR CURRENT REALITY YOU ARE STILLG GIVING YOUR CURRENT REALITY MORE ATTENTION THAN YOUR DAYDREAMING YOU HAVE TO VISUALIZE YOURSELF AS WHAT YOU DESIRE AND FEEL IT TO BE TRUE RIGHT NOW AND GO ON WITH YOUR DAY

I remember back in 2022 when I started daydreaming to cope with life. It was pretty bad. I was daydreaming almost 5+ hours everyday while walking, eat nothing, and after that just ldar

I still do it but not to this extent. I wish there were better ways to cope. A lot of the times I just daydream about getting attention from my oneitis

daydream is the truth dude but u gotta do it only before u go to sleep and sleep into that desire it will make it come true and work on it during the day

actually if u daydream the RIGHT way you will do the actions by yourself because it will push u to do it ur subcouscious
Probably not. I've daydreamed way too much about certain things but could never get the motivation to actually do them

Probably not. I've daydreamed way too much about certain things but could never get the motivation to actually do them
you didn't do it right you were thinking of something instead of thinking FROM it. If you actually believe that it's true what u are daydreaming then it will happen that's the law of assumption which is the truth and it's the only way to manifest something that's how every succesful person has done it like connor mcgregor and timothee chalamet

you didn't do it right you were thinking of something instead of thinking FROM it. If you actually believe that it's true what u are daydreaming then it will happen that's the law of assumption which is the truth and it's the only way to manifest something that's how every succesful person has done it like connor mcgregor and timothee chalamet
I've dreamed about the same thing being true, me doing it, me achieving it, etc a lot of times, for hours. It doesn't work like that, you can't manifest things from your daydreams if you're not able to put in the effort yourself

• +1
I've dreamed about the same thing being true, me doing it, me achieving it, etc a lot of times, for hours. It doesn't work like that, you can't manifest things from your daydreams if you're not able to put in the effort yourself
you didn't believe it works like that so it won't you are saying you CAN'T do that well I did do that before with little to no effort I manifested a lot of things but you don't have to believe me lol. If you can't do any action for your desire that means you don't want it that bad anyways so u were just looking for a way to cope.

How abouet lucid dreaming almost everyone.love to seek pleasure from doing it

do people actually spend long amounts of time daydreaming?

am I too cool to relate?

ho
It’s unhealthy man I remember realising it at 14. I was imagining social scenarios etc instead of just going out there. Depressing ngl
w to fix
how

how to fix

• +1

All those law of attraction books and The Secret telling people to focus on the end goal instead of the process to get there.

The thing that’s fucked up about daydreaming is how it takes away your motivation to take real action. like if u sit there and daydream about being popular or rich and you get some empty pleasure from it you won’t have any reason to actually get up and get it done in real life. i daydream alot and mindfulness helped me plus try to be as self aware as possible and get outta ur head as much as possible.
Yes I feel like focusing on the problem is what actually gets you up to do something about it

HOW DO I FIX THIS
what do people who don't do this think about instead of this.
is it an adhd thing and if so should i consider modafinil or anything else as a way to counteract this

my life is being wasted and i can't really turn this into a good thing because i dream about the most extreme situations that are so varied and impossible that its not really possible for me to work towards

• +1
We call it mental masturbation. Everyone talks about it and knows it’s not good for your life
Mental masturbation is apparent different but same thing, it’s when incels like me waste hours and days arguing blackpill philosophy, politics, gender wars on forums for reps and the dopamine hit of being right but never actually do anything irl. Whereas daydreaming is just pure delusion