• 25E07A26-0D9D-4AC0-84AD-047D352FE436.jpeg
    25E07A26-0D9D-4AC0-84AD-047D352FE436.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, reddotguy, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
Asymmetry like mine and u compare him to chico lmao

chico mogs face harmony

whats his height? from google i cant find 180 (5'11)

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Roge
What about other places?
@forevergymcelling is 5'9 and doing pretty good due to physique and face. According to the "Height of Choosiness" study being average height gives a 87% dating pool, so 5'11 should be more than enough.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
@forevergymcelling is 5'9 and doing pretty good due to physique and face. According to the "Height of Choosiness" study being average height gives a 87% dating pool, so 5'11 should be more than enough.
Can you link it?

For you who mogs faccially ?

For you who mogs faccially ?
De la Cruz seems more striking at first glance, but after looking at a bunch of photos I think his eyes halo him a lot. Also most of his photos seem heavily frauded. Gotta give it to Chico and his top-tier facial harmony, though he wins by only a small amount.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and arabcelxxx
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream and Roge
Chico mogs that deformed jawlet every day

here: https://www.researchgate.net/public...1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIn19

and the results for height vs percentage of women who accept it:
View attachment 2659517
Average zoomer and millennial height in the US is 5'10, and the average of the men who were in the study was 5'10.5 so the numbers are close. 5'10 has decent acceptance rate by women. Gonna make a post analyzing the study and its results one of these days.
So 5'9 = 6'4 and 5'10 is better than 6'3?

So 5'9 = 6'4 and 5'10 is better than 6'3?
A surprising find but yeah, ideal range in the US for dating is 5'11-6'2, with 6'3+ being more nichemaxxing. 6'8+ if you don't have status is practically over tier. Gonna read the study in detail and make a post summarizing it and analyzing its results probably later today or tomorrow.

• +1
A surprising find but yeah, ideal range in the US for dating is 5'11-6'2, with 6'3+ being more nichemaxxing. 6'8+ if you don't have status is practically over tier. Gonna read the study in detail and make a post summarizing it and analyzing its results probably later today or tomorrow.
How can lusting over some 6'8 college athletes than be explained?

De la Cruz seems more striking at first glance, but after looking at a bunch of photos I think his eyes halo him a lot. Also most of his photos seem heavily frauded. Gotta give it to Chico and his top-tier facial harmony, though he wins by only a small amount.
What features /ratios are better on chico?

How can lusting over some 6'8 college athletes than be explained?
Average height for NFL players is 6'2, with the tallest ones being 6'4-6'5. For NBA players average is 6'6. There aren't many college athletes who are legit 6'8, that's huge and exceptional even by NFL and NBA standards. You have to keep in mind height inflation, "6'8" guys are probably like 6'5. I mean, ofc NBA players who are like 6'8+ have huge SMV but you gotta keep status halo in mind, Justin Bieber who's a 5'7 manlet also has huge SMV, you can't look at the heights of high-status guys and extrapolate from that what ideal heights are for everyday men. I don't think the average American woman would be comfortable with a guy literally a foot taller than her.

• +1
Average height for NFL players is 6'2, with the tallest ones being 6'4-6'5. For NBA players average is 6'6. There aren't many college athletes who are legit 6'8, that's huge and exceptional even by NFL and NBA standards. You have to keep in mind height inflation, "6'8" guys are probably like 6'5. I mean, ofc NBA players who are like 6'8+ have huge SMV but you gotta keep status halo in mind, Justin Bieber who's a 5'7 manlet also has huge SMV, you can't look at the heights of high-status guys and extrapolate from that what ideal heights are for everyday men. I don't think the average American woman would be comfortable with a guy literally a foot taller than her.
So knowing all that, what height would you pick for your character in USA and lets say in Germany / France?

here: https://www.researchgate.net/public...1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIn19

View attachment 2659517
Average zoomer and millennial height in the US is 5'10, and the average of the men who were in the study was 5'10.5 so the numbers are close. 5'10 has decent acceptance rate by women. Gonna make a post analyzing the study and its results one of these days.
And btw, what was women avg height in this study? For example I like them to be 5'9, does this mean that male height in this study needs to be uprgaded? Cause lets say avg woman in study is 5'5 and perfect male height is 6'. For 5'9 woman this will be 6'4?

So knowing all that, what height would you pick for your character in USA and lets say in Germany / France?
6'2-6'4 is generally considered the ideal height range here. Best balance between appeal to women, everyday practicality, health, mogging and aesthetics. Personally I believe 6'3 is the ideal height, tall enough to be aesthetic and stand out but without being a giant, so that one. I guess 6'2 in the US but I don't think an extra inch would hurt, so same for both.

• +1
And btw, what was women avg height in this study? For example I like them to be 5'9, does this mean that male height in this study needs to be uprgaded? Cause lets say avg woman in study is 5'5 and perfect male height is 6'. For 5'9 woman this will be 6'4?
that I can't answer right now cause I don't know, but I'll update you when I make my post. But one of the things the study focuses on is also ideal height difference for men and women. That's actually its main focus as the title suggests, all that stuff about ideal heights is a by-product.

• +1
that I can't answer right now cause I don't know, but I'll update you when I make my post. But one of the things the study focuses on is also ideal height difference for men and women. That's actually its main focus as the title suggests, all that stuff about ideal heights is a by-product.
Ok so @ me please then

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
5'8 at most.

5'11 is more than enough anywhere on the planet with a face like that
What do you consider ideal then and what would you pick for living in EU / US if you can?

5'8 at most.

5'11 is more than enough anywhere on the planet with a face like that
Also may be true about 5'8 because if even agencies list as 5'11 - its giga larp +2 inches at least as usual

View attachment 2659517
This does not make any sense
How can 2/3cm difference make such huge impact?

Attachments

• 3A63F99B-3464-4B5D-AB01-6C4E93C8C0F8.jpeg
    3A63F99B-3464-4B5D-AB01-6C4E93C8C0F8.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
What do you consider ideal then and what would you pick for living in EU / US if you can?
Ideal height is retarded. And it differs on a lot of factors. Whether you are looking for ltr or slaying or mogging.

Plus outside of Balkans and Netherlands, of you are 6'1 you are tall and not getting mogged and almost no girl will ever reject you for your height.

• +1

View attachment 2659517
Why tall people gets less????

View attachment 2659517
could you @ me in that post please ? seems like it would make an interesting thread

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Ideal height is retarded. And it differs on a lot of factors. Whether you are looking for ltr or slaying or mogging.

Plus outside of Balkans and Netherlands, of you are 6'1 you are tall and not getting mogged and almost no girl will ever reject you for your height.
Ok then I'll give giga exact example. Lets say this man live in EU in Switzerland. He is like 30. Above avg moneywise even there. Wants to live full life of experiences, play high class sports like golf or tennis, gym, drive expensive fast cars and not bump his head / get leg shortening in them, maybe even fly private jets which are <180(5'11) inside and of course be healthy. He has own business so on meetings or simply when talking with colleagues he needs to have at least some kind of masculine presence and dominance. At the same time he likes same high class women, probably like models and their avg height is ≈5'9. Obviously they will like him even if was 5'2 and 87 but he wants genuine connection and meaningful relationships. What height would be ideal in this situation? Maybe like range but not more than 2-3 heights

Ok then I'll give giga exact example. Lets say this man live in EU in Switzerland. He is like 30. Above avg moneywise even there. Wants to live full life of experiences, play high class sports like golf or tennis, gym, drive expensive fast cars and not bump his head / get leg shortening in them, maybe even fly private jets which are <180(5'11) inside and of course be healthy. He has own business so on meetings or simply when talking with colleagues he needs to have at least some kind of masculine presence and dominance. At the same time he likes same high class women, probably like models and their avg height is ≈5'9. Obviously they will like him even if was 5'2 and 87 but he wants genuine connection and meaningful relationships. What height would be ideal in this situation? Maybe like range but not more than 2-3 heights
Bro for you who mogs faccially chico o de la Cruz ?

You need face for that and not be short and decent frame.

You need face for that and not be short and decent frame.
If we take into account that he is very good looking facially and his frame is just decent, in the middle of male and female gaze

If we take into account that he is very good looking facially and his frame is just decent, in the middle of male and female gaze
5'9

Bro for you who mogs faccially chico o de la Cruz ?
For me both are gl, dont really get chico appeal and he descended HARD now. I'm more like hernan drago fan and this type of looks

Will really models like him being same as them in height? When going out on some high class evening he will be shorter because of heels
There is a user here @Niklaus Mikaelson who was 5'9 in Scandinavia and dated a few models.

But yeah 5'9 is on the shorter side and bare minimum but it's not a problem unless you are insecure.

• +1
There is a user here @Niklaus Mikaelson who was 5'9 in Scandinavia and dated a few models.

But yeah 5'9 is on the shorter side and bare minimum but it's not a problem unless you are insecure.
I know him from lurking here, how can I find his face?