De la Cruz vs chico

that I can't answer right now cause I don't know, but I'll update you when I make my post. But one of the things the study focuses on is also ideal height difference for men and women. That's actually its main focus as the title suggests, all that stuff about ideal heights is a by-product.
Just be a height barefoot and larp saying you're 1 inch taller theory? Does this work?

Just be a height barefoot and larp saying you're 1 inch taller theory? Does this work?
Ofc, always fraud by an inch unless you're literally giant-tier, like 6'5+

• +1
Reactions: arterials
Chico destroys

Chico is a meme, that nigga is average

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Average height for NFL players is 6'2, with the tallest ones being 6'4-6'5. For NBA players average is 6'6. There aren't many college athletes who are legit 6'8, that's huge and exceptional even by NFL and NBA standards. You have to keep in mind height inflation, "6'8" guys are probably like 6'5. I mean, ofc NBA players who are like 6'8+ have huge SMV but you gotta keep status halo in mind, Justin Bieber who's a 5'7 manlet also has huge SMV, you can't look at the heights of high-status guys and extrapolate from that what ideal heights are for everyday men. I don't think the average American woman would be comfortable with a guy literally a foot taller than her.
if the average is 6 6 then how is 6 8 huge by nba standards retard