Dealing with sleep paralysis

bleachgoon

bleachgoon

Iron
I have it twice a Month but I started to enjoy it ever since I Reversed the experience. If I See something scary I think to myself that the sleep paralysis demon is Lucky because I Would kill him if i could move. Also the Experience of not being able to move can be pleasant with the Sensation of the blood rushing through your Head. Sounds very weird but it works 💀 Sleep paralysis cope mma cope

I have it twice a Month but I started to enjoy it ever since I Reversed the experience. If I See something scary I think to myself that the sleep paralysis demon is Lucky because I Would kill him if i could move. Also the Experience of not being able to move can be pleasant with the Sensation of the blood rushing through your Head. Sounds very weird but it works 💀 Sleep paralysis cope mma cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachgoon, buflek and chaddyboi66
“Wow, such a sigma 🗿🍷