Death is the biggest blackpill

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
No matter how tall you are, how much money you have, how good looking you are, how big your dick is, man, woman, blackcel, whitecel, asiancel, arabcel... the last thing you will do in your life is die.

Some very downtrodden users here due to their genetics and life circumstances want to rope however they can't due to the fear of death.

Death is the escape from the blackpill but also ironically the biggest blackpill in itself. Everything you have ever known and experienced in life aka your 'home' whether you like it or not, will be gone.

Death has humbled me. That obese shaniqua I am jealous of who is living her best life due to her female privilege and being able to blame whitey for all her problems, is at the end of the day going to die. The 6'5 Chad who is probably ploughing my onetisis, will die.

I used to be so fixated on female privilege or how good my maxilla is but I realise it is just temporary and that death is the true problem.

You may think I am be a schizoid here however our society doesn't talk about death enough even though it's the last thing you will do. Being blackpillers who don't live life on easy mode like your average female, we don't see life as this sunshine and rainbows place where we just have fun to distract ourselves. We ponder the questions of life and face reality. Apart from your taxes if wageslaving, is guaranteed. So enjoy life or hate it, the choice is down to your environment.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a rope post, it is a philosophical post.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 48689, ingram33 and 11 others
When you talk to old people, it’s not uncommon for them to say something like, “I’m tired of this life. I hope I die. I just don’t like it anymore.” Now, as a young person, when you hear that, it sounds horrible. You’re thinking, “No, please don’t talk like that, Grandpa. You have so much to live for,” and so on. But from Grandpa’s point of view, from Grandma’s point of view, they have experience fatigue. They have already eaten all the great meals. They’ve already had all the great sex. There’s very little novelty in your life as you get older. And it turns out the novelty is one of the things that makes life enjoyable. So when Grandma and Grandpa say, “I’m ready to go, and really the only reason I don’t jump off a bridge right now is for you guys,” for the family and the loved ones, and maybe even for society if they’re thinking of themselves that way, Grandma and Grandpa are not necessarily depressed, even. They’re just reflecting their experience of their life as an old person. So even though it’s hard as a young person to take that in, it’s worth considering that you’ll be there someday as well

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, nofap, ElTruecel and 7 others
When you talk to old people, it’s not uncommon for them to say something like, “I’m tired of this life. I hope I die. I just don’t like it anymore.” Now, as a young person, when you hear that, it sounds horrible. You’re thinking, “No, please don’t talk like that, Grandpa. You have so much to live for,” and so on. But from Grandpa’s point of view, from Grandma’s point of view, they have experience fatigue. They have already eaten all the great meals. They’ve already had all the great sex. There’s very little novelty in your life as you get older. And it turns out the novelty is one of the things that makes life enjoyable. So when Grandma and Grandpa say, “I’m ready to go, and really the only reason I don’t jump off a bridge right now is for you guys,” for the family and the loved ones, and maybe even for society if they’re thinking of themselves that way, Grandma and Grandpa are not necessarily depressed, even. They’re just reflecting their experience of their life as an old person. So even though it’s hard as a young person to take that in, it’s worth considering that you’ll be there someday as well
i feel like grandma and grandpa already

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, nofap, ElTruecel and 6 others
Username checks out, don't stress about death too much.

Based response, inb4 all the autistic 14 year olds say "Chad lives a good life" but the thing is death and suffering occurs to everyone on this planet. Some humans more so (5'2 indian janitor) and others less so (Stacy Onlyfans whore). I am only 22 years old but everything is boring now.

"Take a vacation, travel the world" No thank you I appreciate the sun but I don't get much joy in being somewhere new apart from the novelty factor

"Just have sex" Ever since losing my virginity, sex has lost its novelty and has just become a useless need that inflates female egos and bank accounts, a means to an end.

"Just drink alcohol and have fun" Getting drunk with friends is no longer fun and I now no longer drink due to realising its negative health effects

I think people try to cope with how good life is but in reality this place could be the hell.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and High Cortisol Chad
death is pretty based and nothing to fear.

Aging is the worst blackpill of all. You become a shell of your former self.

Imagine being a chad or Stacey in your younger life and slowly but surely watching all the privilege and youth fade from your body like your soul is being sucked from you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 death is 100000000x more based than that

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, ElTruecel, mogstars and 3 others
I will live forever

the ultimate cope.

No matter how tall you are, how much money you have, how good looking you are, how big your dick is, man, woman, blackcel, whitecel, asiancel, arabcel... the last thing you will do in your life is die.

Some very downtrodden users here due to their genetics and life circumstances want to rope however they can't due to the fear of death.

Death is the escape from the blackpill but also ironically the biggest blackpill in itself. Everything you have ever known and experienced in life aka your 'home' whether you like it or not, will be gone.

Death has humbled me. That obese shaniqua I am jealous of who is living her best life due to her female privilege and being able to blame whitey for all her problems, is at the end of the day going to die. The 6'5 Chad who is probably ploughing my onetisis, will die.

I used to be so fixated on female privilege or how good my maxilla is but I realise it is just temporary and that death is the true problem.

You may think I am be a schizoid here however our society doesn't talk about death enough even though it's the last thing you will do. Being blackpillers who don't live life on easy mode like your average female, we don't see life as this sunshine and rainbows place where we just have fun to distract ourselves. We ponder the questions of life and face reality. Apart from your taxes if wageslaving, is guaranteed. So enjoy life or hate it, the choice is down to your environment.

I hope God doesn't exist. If he does most probably most of us forumcels will be in hell.

Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Username checks out, don't stress about death too much.

Based response, inb4 all the autistic 14 year olds say "Chad lives a good life" but the thing is death and suffering occurs to everyone on this planet. Some humans more so (5'2 indian janitor) and others less so (Stacy Onlyfans whore). I am only 22 years old but everything is boring now.

"Take a vacation, travel the world" No thank you I appreciate the sun but I don't get much joy in being somewhere new apart from the novelty factor

"Just have sex" Ever since losing my virginity, sex has lost its novelty and has just become a useless need that inflates female egos and bank accounts, a means to an end.

"Just drink alcohol and have fun" Getting drunk with friends is no longer fun and I now no longer drink due to realising its negative health effects

I think people try to cope with how good life is but in reality this place could be the hell.
Life is great, you’re just atheist.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Death is peaceful

Nah bruh they gonna have life extending drugs, but u bring up a good point. Experience fatigue is so real. I wish you could die of natural causes but retain the body of ur 20 year old self.