Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
They want me to pay 💰 my debts man

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Luffymaxxing
Fuck em

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
I signed up for this crypto currency place called malex which turned out to be a scam. And I still have scientology payments I got to make + student loans
What did you get into debt for? Student loans?

I signed up for this crypto currency place called malex which turned out to be a scam.
Yeah there were a ton of crypto-currency scams. I traded on a couple of Canadian crypto exchanges that ended up exit scamming their customers. But luckily I was able to get my bitcoins out in time before that happened.
And I still have scientology payments I got to make + student loans
Scientology? Dafuq? Why did you get involved in that religion? Student loans, makes sense. You were doing nursing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and butterworld
Scientology? Dafuq? Why did you get involved in that religion? Student loans, makes sense. You were doing nursing.
I signed up for this crypto currency place called malex which turned out to be a scam. And I still have scientology payments I got to make + student loans
:ROFLMAO: :feelsuhh:

how tf did you get involved in scientology?

Yeah there were a ton of crypto-currency scams. I traded on a couple of Canadian crypto exchanges that ended up exit scamming their customers. But luckily I was able to get my bitcoins out in time before that happened.

Yes I should have known better. I only checked out Scientology cus of Kevin trudeau recommending them n shut

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yes I should have known better. I only checked out Scientology cus of Kevin trudeau recommending them n shut
what did u pay them for?:feelskek:

you gotta be stupid bro no flame

Just made some bad errors man
learn from this experience and grow bro, NEVER pay debt collectors, pretty sure it’s not legally binding because the bought the debt off of where ever you owe it to

learn from this experience and grow bro, NEVER pay debt collectors, pretty sure it’s not legally binding because the bought the debt off of where ever you owe it to
Yes I just hung up but I’ll talk to my dad about it. He seems knowledgeable on these things