Therapist basically called me autistic

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
This was like 5-6 years ago

After the first session he sent me an evaluation and one of the things he wrote that stood out to me was that i had a "concrete" interaction style

The definition of "concrete" in this context isn't clear but I'm assuming it means too direct.

That fucker called me an autist, its ovER :feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Primalsplit
Brain rot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and iblamejews
Concrete may refer to a matter-of-fact demeanor, or a lack of an open mind,

or someone who adheres to a specific line of logical reasoning and refuses to give credit to the other side or something, or refuses to adhere to a different line of reasoning when presented.

Some of that is a bit autistic tho lol

Were you unreceptive and in moderate denial or confrontational of some of the things he said?

Concrete is a weird way to say autistic

Concrete may refer to a matter-of-fact demeanor, or a lack of an open mind, or someone who adheres to a specific line of logical reasoning and refuses to give credit to the other side or something

Some of that is a bit autistic tho lol

Were you unreceptive and in moderate denial or confrontational of some of the things he said?

Concrete is a weird way to say autistic
Don't remember being disagreeable with him, if anything it was the short responses I gave him, lack of detail maybe

Don't remember being disagreeable with him, if anything it was the short responses I gave him, lack of detail maybe
That sounds like it could be referred to as a "concrete demanor" most certainly.

Is that a side effect of your autism tho? Lack of social skills and incapable of freely expressing yourself in a conversation with a new person?

Not demeaning you I have social anxiety as well. But if it wasn't aggressive or confrontational short responses

Then the responses are likely indicative of socially autistic traits

Everybody gets autism if their mom gives them an ipad at 10

And because it can be inflicted conditionally, a small degree of autism can be repaired conditionally, in my opinion

With some exceptions for major autists of course.

But this is especially in regards to social autism. It is the easiest one to solve, exposure and active effort

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Primalsplit
It's over for conceete-cels. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
That sounds like it could be referred to as a "concrete demanor" most certainly.

Is that a side effect of your autism tho? Lack of social skills and incapable of freely expressing yourself in a conversation with a new person?

Not demeaning you I have social anxiety as well. But if it wasn't aggressive or confrontational short responses

Then the responses are likely indicative of socially autistic traits

Everybody gets autism if their mom gives them an ipad at 10

And because it can be inflicted conditionally, a small degree of autism can be repaired conditionally, in my opinion

With some exceptions for major autists of course.

But this is especially in regards to social autism. It is the easiest one to solve, exposure and active effort
Not autistic, got tested a few times when I was younger. They said I was fine

Just have SA and depression

thank god I'm old enough where I wasn't playing with iPads as a toddler lol, could've turned out much worse

Last edited: