Decaffinated coffee is a fucking cheat code for losing weight/bodyfat

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
This shit will absolutely decimate tour appetite. Drank 2 cups this morning. All I had to eat for breakfast was a chicken breast. Im still not hungry and its lunch time. 4 hours since eating a chicken breast.

This shit will absolutely decimate tour appetite. Drank 2 cups this morning. All I had to eat for breakfast was a chicken breast. Im still not hungry and its lunch time. 4 hours since eating a chicken breast.

jfl who even eats breakfast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, StressShady, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
tbh ill never understand this appetite thing. that people dont have enough mental power to just... not eat. I looked in the mirror, i saw subhuman then just stopped eating

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Alexanderr, xz90 and 5 others
tbh ill never understand this appetite thing. that people dont have enough mental power to just... not eat. I looked in the mirror, i saw subhuman then just stopped eating
The hunger pangs are too strong sometimes. If it wasnt for hunger then very few would struggle with dieting.

T. Ritalin user

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The appetite suppressant effects of coffee come from caffeine nigger, youre just not very hungry today or poured 100g of sugar in your pussy coffies and already ate like 500 calories

• +1
The appetite suppressant effects of coffee come from caffeine nigger, youre just not very hungry today or poured 100g of sugar in your pussy coffies and already ate like 500 calories

Studies have shown that decaf suppresses appetite more due to raising PYY. Look it up before you write ignorant comments.

And no I dont use sugar.

Studies have shown that decaf suppresses appetite more due to raising PYY. Look it up before you write ignorant comments.

And no I dont use sugar.
Gets his information from Buzzfeed IQ

I just drink regular. sometimes jet fucking black
I also have a massive headache rn

jfl if you eat when your hungry

Suck my dick you low IQ piece of shit.
Low IQ citing a study of 11 niggers that nobody ever read

Decaf coffee is just normal coffee that had the caffeine removed with an org solvent

This study is not logical unless we know exactly what each of those contained, but we dont because youre citing retarded studies

Keep drinking your pussy coffee
jfl if you eat when your hungry
JFL if you dont get a mole removed because a jewtor says its better not to

coffee tastes like shit and you can't make it not taste like shit without making it have calories. at least for pleb coffee. never tried that boutique gourmet shit

Decaf coffee is just normal coffee that had the caffeine removed with an org solvent

This study is not logical unless we know exactly what each of those contained, but we dont because youre citing retarded studies

fuark. Going to have to call them up and jew them at their own game

• +1

You are the dumbest piece of shit on this forum. First user to go on my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr