Cheat Meals are NOT for bloatlord gymcels… actually the OPPOSITE. (Opinion)

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
People can say “oh you’re a fatass” but in my opinion, as someone who went from skinny to fat then to lean, I feel that cheat meals are almost a necessity. I went from skinny to built because of mainly fast food. I don’t know why but it worked. I then was told to stop eating fast food, so I did, and started eating a basic gymcel diet-

Oatmeal, chicken, rice, etc…

Well turns out, without having quick calories ON THE BULK, I felt unmotivated and I just ate in a small calorie surplus because downing a large amount of food was

1. Way too expensive
2. Slowed results
3. Stopped me from enjoying food (I’ve always loved burritos)
I decided that I had to cut after gaining probably a good 15 pounds of straight fat…

I did gain a little bit of muscle on a gymcel diet but I gained much more fat.
In my opinion, it’s not really much about what you eat.. it’s how MUCH you eat.

When I cut:

I went through the first month losing a consistent 0.5 pounds of fat a week.. (I was eating mostly chicken, rice and vegetables..) and was very unsatisfied, hungry, and my sleep took a toll…

So I decided to eat a cheat meal- containing a large scale of McDonald’s.. 2 burgers, 10pc, and a McChicken.

This WAS NOT making me in a surplus in that day, as I prepared for a cheat meal ahead of time by burning a lot of calories.

It made me feel more secure and felt normal, so I decided to have one cheat meal A WEEK.
This allowed me to keep in a comfortable mindset when I was cutting, and I almost felt like that kid that was skinny and could eat anything he wanted without gaining weight or fat.

So overall…
Keep in mind that even though you may be on a strict bulk or cut, keeping an almost “normal person” mindset will keep you motivated and locked in whatever your diet is.

Side note:
for some people that do not like cheating and want to get things over with, take a cheat meal on purpose to make yourself feel lazy and fat.. it will work, trust me (it’ll make you keep to your diet for sure)

EVERYONES DIFFERENT!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, WhiteGoodman, Gilly and 1 other person
I am currently 190 lean and natural (don’t say it was mk)

yeah sometimes you just gotta up the calories . Im currently clean bulking but i also do swimming so it holds me from putting too much weight

cheat meals increase your metabolism temporally which makes cutting in the days afterwards easier, it's actually productive to do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, LooksThinker, roman7 and 9 others
thats why refeeds are a thing so u gain some fat back but in the end dont splurge and crave

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen
yeah sometimes you just gotta up the calories . Im currently clean bulking but i also do swimming so it holds me from putting too much weight
Just because you have a calorie goal doesn’t mean you can’t eat a donut and milk

There is no reason to up calories just because you want food you like, you can stick to a diet while being happy

Just because you have a calorie goal doesn’t mean you can’t eat a donut and milk

There is no reason to up calories just because you want food you like, you can stick to a diet while being happy
i honoestly dont like donut neither milk

my cheat meals are mostly high protein/high fat like hamburguers, chicken, fries, cheesee, etc

cheat meals increase your metabolism temporally which makes cutting in the days afterwards easier, it's actually productive to do.
i used to to them every 6-7 days after losing 1 kg . But i had to stop them when i plan to leanmaxx bcuz my tdee is lower now than when i was at 80 kg + and if i eat like a maniac in 1 day i ruin all the progress

carbs = cuckold

carbs = cuckold
No offense but that’s been outdated since 2019, middle age mom keto warrior ahh mindset

lard ramblings. Just stop eating

Cheat meals are cope for fat fucks. No need to put toxic jew chemicals in your body.
Whole foods are all you need. With time your junk food addiction will go away but it will take a year to do so.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and AlbinoMaxxer
Cheat meals are cope for fat fucks. No need to put toxic jew chemicals in your body.
Whole foods are all you need. With time your junk food addiction will go away but it will take a year to do so.
I am not in uni yet, and I want to enjoy food as it is… not worried about “jew chemicals” cuz I eat what I want within limits and it works.

I am not in uni yet, and I want to enjoy food as it is… not worried about “jew chemicals” cuz I eat what I want within limits and it works.
u do u. Jew chemicals adds up for years. It's not gonna fuck u up in such a short time.
Never getting sick and clear skin worth it. Also, I'm enjoying my food

People can say “oh you’re a fatass” but in my opinion, as someone who went from skinny to fat then to lean, I feel that cheat meals are almost a necessity. I went from skinny to built because of mainly fast food. I don’t know why but it worked. I then was told to stop eating fast food, so I did, and started eating a basic gymcel diet-

Oatmeal, chicken, rice, etc…

Well turns out, without having quick calories ON THE BULK, I felt unmotivated and I just ate in a small calorie surplus because downing a large amount of food was

1. Way too expensive
2. Slowed results
3. Stopped me from enjoying food (I’ve always loved burritos)
I decided that I had to cut after gaining probably a good 15 pounds of straight fat…

I did gain a little bit of muscle on a gymcel diet but I gained much more fat.
In my opinion, it’s not really much about what you eat.. it’s how MUCH you eat.

When I cut:

I went through the first month losing a consistent 0.5 pounds of fat a week.. (I was eating mostly chicken, rice and vegetables..) and was very unsatisfied, hungry, and my sleep took a toll…

So I decided to eat a cheat meal- containing a large scale of McDonald’s.. 2 burgers, 10pc, and a McChicken.

This WAS NOT making me in a surplus in that day, as I prepared for a cheat meal ahead of time by burning a lot of calories.

It made me feel more secure and felt normal, so I decided to have one cheat meal A WEEK.
This allowed me to keep in a comfortable mindset when I was cutting, and I almost felt like that kid that was skinny and could eat anything he wanted without gaining weight or fat.

So overall…
Keep in mind that even though you may be on a strict bulk or cut, keeping an almost “normal person” mindset will keep you motivated and locked in whatever your diet is.

Side note:
for some people that do not like cheating and want to get things over with, take a cheat meal on purpose to make yourself feel lazy and fat.. it will work, trust me (it’ll make you keep to your diet for sure)

EVERYONES DIFFERENT!
raw primal diet

give example of a cheat meal

i doubt mcdonalds helps with cutting in any way

give example of a cheat meal

i doubt mcdonalds helps with cutting in any way
doesn’t matter what you what you eat for it, matters how many calories over your diet it is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel