Decline, a blackpill youtuber who is relevant because of the blackpill want to "distance himself" from it

L

Lebgfinal

User

this subhuman is really trying hard to distance himself from blackpill when its the only reason he is only slightly unrelevant
his discord is literally just retards talking about blackpill
he is nothing without blackpill, people subscribed to him because he is a ugly incel, now he is trying to make himself into another identity
it just doesn't work in his case

he looks like @Banasura

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, try2beme, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
He is a truecel brethern

Imagine taking steroids for years and having a body like his, his androgen receptors must be so incredibly insensitive, like a Becky's hole after getting blown out by triple digit 8x6 Chads. Just purely subhuman genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, try2beme, datboijj and 3 others
Imagine taking steroids for years and having a body like his, his androgen receptors must be so incredibly insensitive, like a Becky's hole after getting blown out by triple digit 8x6 Chads. Just purely subhuman genetics.
he doesnt and doesnt go to the gym
all lies like most blackpillers
theres NO SOLUTION FOR your lack of iq AND PERMA DEPRESSED BRAINS

he doesnt and doesnt go to the gym
all lies like most blackpillers
theres NO SOLUTION FOR your lack of iq AND PERMA DEPRESSED BRAINS
there is

this subhuman is really trying hard to distance himself from blackpill when its the only reason he is only slightly unrelevant
his discord is literally just retards talking about blackpill
he is nothing without blackpill, people subscribed to him because he is a ugly incel, now he is trying to make himself into another identity
it just doesn't work in his case

ngl i act think that if he bulked up for 1,5 y and did proper facial opt and good haircut hed ATLEAST get SOME girl

ngl i act think that if he bulked up for 1,5 y and did proper facial opt and good haircut hed ATLEAST get SOME girl
It's his autism preventing him from doing a lot of stuff, look at how he speaks in the video.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
honestky most blackpillers are kinda retarded imo w gym since u guys wont even get a 3 plate weighted pull up n complain that u "hit my natty potential bro" after 4 months of garbage structure training

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
go redpill on that n game w girls other looksmax is soo worth w black pill

It's his autism preventing him from doing a lot of stuff, look at how he speaks in the video.
literally bro like if you cant even be charismatic to the homies or literal men that dont get women how are u gonna charm a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Bluepill!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
honestly i think theres a lot of cope saying autism bc i wouldnt be surprised if he isnt autistic n he has just been chronically inside for all his life and never developed the social skills, i used to be like that n i got good w women just by watching tons of footage of guys w game

he obv DOESNT do any of that shit just complains all day like most blackpillers and does NOTHING to improve ANYTHING
this "community" is horrible and ppl are absolute dogtrash liars and lazy mo fos

He has to ascend first then distance away low iq fag cant understand that and makes a video on it jfl

He created er's like u.