Deductions from Lookism Drama

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Not 100% Hacker has DB. Starting to think hacker is Marjinbuu (0 proof, he just left but had no life and then this happens lol. Also I heard his IP was from EE).
"Inside" job? Probably not by the Admin of lookism, if anything it might of been a mod or two or 3.

From reading a bunch of random stuff I have concluded the following to be true:

Hacker was not "hired" or "paid" by IncelTears. Hacker is most likely a user from before (maybe even partially current mods). Mods helped "hacker" in some ways (either by not deleting or banning him right away to other things). Don't trust any of the discord chats you read especially between "surgurymaxxing" and "Nimez" cause it's very possible that it's actually just 1 person talking to themselves there.

Overall I hope no one is gonna get hurt by this. If he really has the DB and sells it, it could maybe be a tiny bit annoying to me but not really an issue in away, I hope the same to you all.

Anyways the Looksmaxxing section is still up for the people crying the site is down. Go and save threads while you still can.

#FreeNibba

it is interesting that majinbuu just left like that, but it's hard to believe it's him. i think he is just posting under a different alt.

i think they did root the site by script injection in a pm.

surgerymaxxing (the og hacker) is a sketchy guy and quite easily triggered. the "student" hacker is much less capable from the PMs i've seen between them and i seriously doubt he could root lookism without help from him. so i think they are one person.

but TheLichensteinder covering up with a conspiracy is so... wtf? maybe just miscommunication between the mods, i'm not sure what to make from that

it is interesting that majinbuu just left like that, but it's hard to believe it's him. i think he is just posting under a different alt.

i think they did root the site by script injection in a pm.

surgerymaxxing (the og hacker) is a sketchy guy and quite easily triggered. the "student" hacker is much less capable from the PMs i've seen between them and i seriously doubt he could root lookism without help from him. so i think they are one person.

but TheLichensteinder covering up with a conspiracy is so... wtf? maybe just miscommunication between the mods, i'm not sure what to make from that

I've seen 0 evidence of this, please show me.

but these threads are so odd

so 1 guy is saying this and it's probably the same one who did the dox threads and you believe him?

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1562984146600.png
    1562984146600.png
    931 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1562984242625.png
    1562984242625.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
hmm, i'll see if somebody saved it. but after that post we get those alts, that probably are the same person. and like i said in the ninja edit, i think it's still miscommunication. TL is a looksmaxxing advice mod and doesn't lurk on shitty advice, so she had no idea about the doxing the day before. then she logs in to find realrob on a banning spree. that's why she denied phuckthisgayearth an unban, she doesn't know who to trust. i think the conspiracy was added just for fluff

It was the Illuminati

Hope you don't take me srs I don't.