Deep blackhead

NebulaExplorer

NebulaExplorer

I want to smash a blonde😔
Anyone know how I can remove this deep ass black head from next to my eye, it’s so deep that it looks like a hole next to my eye. I have tried to extract it using a black head extracter ever since it appeared just short of a year ago, and in all I’ve probably extracted at lease 2 inches of pus from it, but it’s still there and pus still come out of it when I try to extract it.

(I’ll update the thread when I get a more clear photo)

Attachments

• IMG_3936.jpeg
    IMG_3936.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3937.jpeg
    IMG_3937.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
Anyone know how I can remove this deep ass black head from next to my eye, it’s so deep that it looks like a hole next to my eye. I have tried to extract it using a black head extracter ever since it appeared just short of a year ago, and in all I’ve probably extracted at lease 2 inches of pus from it, but it’s still there and pus still come out of it when I try to extract it.

(I’ll update the thread when I get a more clear photo)
ask a derm

as if it will save you from inceldom

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 51465
It’s a mole and needs surgical removal from derm.

It’s not a bad thing, you can leave it there if you want btw surgery only if u WANT it gone

It’s a mole and needs surgical removal from derm.

It’s not a bad thing, you can leave it there if you want btw surgery only if u WANT it gone
It’s not a mole it has pus, it may look flat in the photo but that’s actually a small hole and inside it is a black head

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It’s not a mole it has pus, it may look flat in the photo but that’s actually a small hole and inside it is a black head
See a derm since it’s close to the eye