DEEP MALE VOICE COMPARISON FINDINGS [VOICE PILL]

S

stuckneworleans

We will talk about the optimal male voice and compare the voices of male musicians in this thread, just click on the songs listed below and listen for 5-10 ~ seconds to make out the voice

deep voice / no rasp = respected incel

suicided due to no perceived smv voice halo, as you can see a dark voice without grit isn't impressive
normal pitch / good rasp = jb slayer

has a lot of jbs lusting for him through his voice, see the comments below the video for proof
deep voice / tons of rasp = giga slayer

his entire existence revolved around his god like voice halo, he has millions of jb fans that wet themselves solely for his raspy deep pitched voice

IN SHORT: Rasp is more important than Pitch, as long as the voice is decently low. Low Pitched voice without rasp will give you respect, but no perceived foid lusting. The ultimate halo is low pitch + a lot of rasp and it will give you validation everywhere you go.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Annihilator, timeskip10, Deleted member 4804 and 10 others
What is rasp?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Danish_Retard
Good post but the examples you posted were cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, bimaximum, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Mouthbreath
Compare the first guy's voice to 2nd and 3rd and you'll get it
I have good rasp thing but i thought it s unnatractive af because a smooth voice mogs ? Also sounds like a frog, at least that s what i think

I get it now, any way to increase it? Other than smoking
Some potential ways are drinking / gargling alcohol and primal scream therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TheEndHasNoEnd, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I have good rasp thing but i thought it s unnatractive af because a smooth voice mogs ? Also sounds like a frog, at least that s what i think
Send a vocaroo so we can assess.

Also i have average voice, do you think i should go ahead and get voice deepening surgery

Does rasp mean low fry?

Also i have average voice, do you think i should go ahead and get voice deepening surgery
Nah, doesn't seem worth it. Surgery is better for eliminating failos than creating halos.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 9288 and MansNotHot
Some potential ways are drinking / gargling alcohol and primal scream therapy.
There is a voicemaxxing thread on here where you need to gargle apple cider vinegar combined with baking soda to get that slayer voice, I will try it tbh ngl voice is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4804, BlackDellisola and 3 others
No other than these?
AFAIK scarring the larynx, which you can achieve by screaming and through alcohol, is the only way. Things to generally improve your voice are proper breathing, posture, talking slowly.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
as a methhead, I can get behind the rasp-pill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, xefo and stuckneworleans
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and MansNotHot
No lmao. I have a very deep voice, it’s nice to have but face is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
How tf do u create rasp my voice is pretty deep already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and stuckneworleans
No lmao. I have a very deep voice, it’s nice to have but face is way more important.
Go ahead and leave a vocaroo here for objective assessment

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and xefo
WAS MY VOICE RASPY DESPITE SPEAKING AS SLOW AS A GIANT?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, stuckneworleans and xefo
@DianabolDownie send a vocaroo and mog those inels

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
How legit is voice halo.
I'm a pretty latebloomer tbh, while everyone else had deep voices i had squeaky incel voice so only had a deepish voice for maybe a year or two

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and johncruz12345
I'm a pretty latebloomer tbh, while everyone else had deep voices i had squeaky incel voice so only had a deepish voice for maybe a year or two
Just lol. I knew a guy who was a late bloomer. Now his voice is deeep as fuck. Defo a halo imo.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
This is more vocal fry than rasp tbh

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
This is more vocal fry than rasp tbh
That would be lifefuel, since it's easy to talk in vocal fry and jbs don't seem to be able to tell the difference, right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 6403
Even I think it’s hot af when girls have raspy voices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
England accent > anything else voice related

in the US at least

• +1
Even I think it’s hot af when girls have raspy voices
I guess you have a point, i also think it s hot . I always thought it s a failo on me tho but maybe it s the opposite

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Ampere, Alexanderr and 6 others
That would be lifefuel, since it's easy to talk in vocal fry and jbs don't seem to be able to tell the difference, right?
Ive seen females in voice chats call them out on it once they leave

Vocal fry is fairly obvious
A little bit is fine, but its gigacringe when some guy strolls in and talks in vocal fry with every word
People usually wont call them out, but that doesn't mean they don't all know

Last edited:
  • +1

is mine raspy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, xefo, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
We will talk about the optimal male voice and compare the voices of male musicians in this thread, just click on the songs listed below and listen for 5-10 ~ seconds to make out the voice

deep voice / no rasp = respected incel

suicided due to no perceived smv voice halo, as you can see a dark voice without grit isn't impressive
normal pitch / good rasp = jb slayer

has a lot of jbs lusting for him through his voice, see the comments below the video for proof
deep voice / tons of rasp = giga slayer

his entire existence revolved around his god like voice halo, he has millions of jb fans that wet themselves solely for his raspy deep pitched voice

IN SHORT: Rasp is more important than Pitch, as long as the voice is decently low. Low Pitched voice without rasp will give you respect, but no perceived foid lusting. The ultimate halo is low pitch + a lot of rasp and it will give you validation everywhere you go.

Notice how the lyrics and melody get progressively more low effort and garbage the lower you go

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
If I had Kurt Cobains voice I would be gigaslayer

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and stuckneworleans