Deep voice = harassment

D

Deleted member 43822

Either I roped or I formed a happy family
Sometimes it's awkward, tbh.
I went to a place and I had to register.
The lady, who was the recepcionist, asked me for identification. I greeted her and gave her the ID. She was surprised and told me "what a voice! When you come for your ID, repeat your name to me".
I entered the place and as I was leaving, she told me "repeat your name to me, please". I repeated it to her, she smiled at me and gave me my ID.
I've never spoken again when I go there; I just nod with my head.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Sushifart, stunna and 1 other person
voice pill is legit, not just for dating but social respect in general

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Big White Cuck and 7 others
Tales from Mumbai, ong.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Sub Chad = Harassment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, st.hamudi but 6‘5, socialcel and 1 other person
Not a pixel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and humanoidsub7
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, drimprovement, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
this is why hexum is Unmoggable irl

O pry sounds like a child
Chico sounds like a 40 year old smoker
Drago sounds like Messi
Etc

All these psl gods sound like cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, BootySniffer69, 9cel and 3 others
What does that even mean?
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

le newbies are something else man

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member 21297 and Deleted member 43822
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Zenis

Drago sounds like Messi
Etc

damn, that is a mogger voice. You don't hear this kind of voice much nowadays, feels very 1950s.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Zenis
my voice sounds similar to Richard Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and GabachoCopium
also lmao this is so accurate, I'd already known about Chico for years when I first heard his voice and I was shocked by how different it was compared to what I expected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Zenis
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and kanderior
I don't get what you're trying to say.
You mean Chads aren't harassed?
when chad rapes people and talks shit its considered harassment, not for normies tho. thats what he is trying to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
when I speak with white people I raise my voice so its more high pitched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 43822
also lmao this is so accurate, I'd already known about Chico for years when I first heard his voice and I was shocked by how different it was compared to what I expected.
IMG 6539

• +1
@GabachoCopium, you mirin?

• +1
tbf Hexum didn't live long enough to be tested by the age pill, he died at 26. Who knows he may have aged badly, at 26 he already looked like he was in his 30s. A very gl 30s but still 30s.
I think he probably would’ve aged well, insane bones = good aging usually, unless of course his aging genes sucked which I doubt

damn, that is a mogger voice. You don't hear this kind of voice much nowadays, feels very 1950s.

I'm like in the 70-75 hz range (similar to Hexum).

• +1
The lady, who was the recepcionist, asked me for identification. I greeted her and gave her the ID. She was surprised and told me "what a voice! When you come for your ID, repeat your name to me".
I entered the place and as I was leaving, she told me "repeat your name to me, please". I repeated it to her, she smiled at me and gave me my ID.
dnrd

• Ugh..

Drago sounds like Messi
Etc

I think without being bias but alot of these top models are fags get there ass fucked and all that gay shit but hexum always came across as somone who didnt do any of that
He was just a man wheres yea the so called top male models are bit gay sounding

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Zenis
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I think without being bias but alot of these top models are fags get there ass fucked and all that gay shit but hexum always came across as somone who didnt do any of that
He was just a man wheres yea the so called top male models are bit gay sounding
Ya barret Defenitly does, he takes cock all the time

I'm very autistic, so it doesn't help me much.
It only serves me to receive IOIs and do nothing about it, lol.

i feel like my voice is too deep that i cant properly whisper. Also its not good to be very deep cuz it comes off as too aggressive and intimidating. Theres a good middle ground where you can sound charismatic and assertive without it being too much. I walked into the principals office once cuz i missed school because of a throat infection and when i was talking to the lady that excuses absences i told her i had a throat infection and gave her the doctors note and she said i should wear a mask and i said why because she thought i was still sick. Then the workers started laughing and saying what are they feeding these kids nowadays, my voice doesnt match my face tho which sucks.

• JFL
i feel like my voice is too deep that i cant properly whisper. Also its not good to be very deep cuz it comes off as too aggressive and intimidating. Theres a good middle ground where you can sound charismatic and assertive without it being too much. I walked into the principals office once cuz i missed school because of a throat infection and when i was talking to the lady that excuses absences i told her i had a throat infection and gave her the doctors note and she said i should wear a mask and i said why because she thought i was still sick. Then the workers started laughing and saying what are they feeding these kids nowadays, my voice doesnt match my face tho which sucks.
The same thing has happened to me.
A girl once told me that I have a seductive voice and a "cute" face.

Drago's voice is deep but he speaks in a "relaxed way". Barret voice is deep, it doesn't fit with his appearance tbh. Very unexpected, same with O'pry and the other tattooed guy (forgot his name)
Mine is deep but I speak quietly so it sounds like ramirez speaking. But when I'm genuinely angry it sounds deeper.

Drago's voice is deep but he speaks in a "relaxed way". Barret voice is deep, it doesn't fit with his appearance tbh. Very unexpected, same with O'pry and the other tattooed guy (forgot his name)
Mine is deep but I speak quietly so it sounds like ramirez speaking. But when I'm genuinely angry it sounds deeper.
I kinda sound like Hexum, tbh.

I can change my voice tonality depending on my mood.

• +1