Define gigachad

50konsurgeryat35

50konsurgeryat35

Iron
To me being gigachad means in top 1% of all areas. Face, height, body, dick. But yet I've never really seen the meme IRL.

At best I saw a guy who was 6'4 with 1% face, ok body.

So basically if you are gigachad since it's so uncommon it's 1% x 1% x 1% x 1%. Surely if this guy has sex with any girl it's an automatic alpha widow printing machine with anybody but gigastacey. And even gigastacey knows that gigachad is even rarer than her

• +1
Reactions: Indagator, mulattomaxxer, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
randy orton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 15099
randy orton
absolute mogger side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Dcb7b0d6557161e1577baf8c7112fdad

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 13409, Deleted member and 2 others
Gigachad implies universal appeal, 5 percentile.

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
hexum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
top percent of everything doesn’t make sense bc height has very diminishing returns, as do dick and body. Chad is like too few percent imo, and gigachad are the guys for whom the title of chad doesn’t do them justice. The full package, good height, body, great face, but not necessarily top 1% of all. Chris hemsworth, Jason momoa. Guys like them. Tall, but still manage good frame and muscle and a 6 psl+ face

• +1
Reactions: Indagator, mulattomaxxer and TakaTeo
They will stumble, they will fall

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
top percent of everything doesn’t make sense bc height has very diminishing returns, as do dick and body. Chad is like too few percent imo, and gigachad are the guys for whom the title of chad doesn’t do them justice. The full package, good height, body, great face, but not necessarily top 1% of all. Chris hemsworth, Jason momoa. Guys like them. Tall, but still manage good frame and muscle and a 6 psl+ face
I dunno I've seen sloots on tinder say only Swipe right if you are 7" plus and another say 6" girth

• Hmm...
for me its either that meme with that tall veiny guy who looks like he's a paper cut away from death

or a chad that stands out even when surrounded by other chads, be it height, face, personality whatever. I don't think you need a numerical definition cus that's kinda cringe :)

6ft+, Wide Frame, muscular, 6psl+ face. This is a gigachad. I think I have seen one gigachad in my life and he played warhammer 40k. "Girls love nerdy guys" jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Indagator
GigaChad is defined as the individual who is in the very upper percentile of attractiveness as deemed by *women* (not men and autists) that is translated into actual practical real life outcomes, such as allowing him to practically rack up slaycount numbers of 80+ a year with no serious effort or going out of his way. Compare that of the average normie who gets 2-4 hook ups a year with serious investment like going out at clubs, social circle maxing etc

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and prettyboyswag
Meeks … if he was fully white

Chris Hemsworth is somewhere between chad and gigachad but he’s close to what I think of when I think of gigachad. Someone who basically has everything and no flaws

• +1
Chris Hemsworth is somewhere between chad and gigachad but he’s close to what I think of when I think of gigachad. Someone who basically has everything and no flaws
Chris Hemsworth is a gigachad. Even without the status halo he would slay.

Chris Hemsworth is a gigachad. Even without the status halo he would slay.
Yeah thinking about it more he basically is gigachad. I can’t think of many who mog him and if they do it’s subjective

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Heres a real gigachad

Attachments

• 1681012659014.jpg
    1681012659014.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
Dolph Lundgren
He is 196m tall
160 IQ and a degree in chemical engineering from MIT
Good hair genetics
And a pretty good face i think
20230129 140236

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 25323
To me being gigachad means in top 1% of all areas. Face, height, body, dick. But yet I've never really seen the meme IRL.

So basically if you are gigachad since it's so uncommon it's 1% x 1% x 1% x 1%. Surely if this guy has sex with any girl it's an automatic alpha widow printing machine with anybody but gigastacey. And even gigastacey knows that gigachad is even rarer than her
1% face is nothing, thats not even a real Chad. 1 out of 100 is every next guy you see in the city center or a stadium.

Real Gigachad

Take the BBC Pill