Definite way to hide autism?

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
I tried Ntmaxxing and hiding my autistic tendencies in time for Valentine’s Day but couldn’t, will just have to settle for senior year.

So my question here is, how tf do I hide autism definitively, every time I try I do ok and then it slips through the cracks after a week

you need to find out what ur doing that makes your autism stick out, you cant fix it because your brain is wired that way. you can only become more and more aware, that will help you

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker and chadintraining
There's no reason to do that

just dont be an autistic monkey man. just be quiet n chit. better than being a weirdo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and UZB_Strebl
I tried Ntmaxxing and hiding my autistic tendencies in time for Valentine’s Day but couldn’t, will just have to settle for senior year.

So my question here is, how tf do I hide autism definitively, every time I try I do ok and then it slips through the cracks after a week
Be around nt people and copy their mannerisms

I have autism myself, and this helped me a lot

You can’t fully appear nt most of the time, but it can help out a lot

You also want to eliminate anything that makes ppl see you as autistic, I have done this, and nobody sees me as “that guy with autism”

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
noone here has autsim

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Start maskmaxxing, it's how most autists pretend to be nt

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker

ovER

just dont be an autistic monkey man. just be quiet n chit. better than being a weirdo
Yeah, I have an over abundance of energy and I get into fights a lot, I’m gonna try being more quiet and calm though

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler