I feel so bad for ltn and subhumans

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
Why is life so unfair? I'm a Mtn so I guess I can't really talk but honestly blackpill has been happening to people around me irl, it's so brutal especially in my school. A friend of mine is 5'5 short and is already experiencing hair loss. His hair loss is so bad to the point where in direct sunlight, you can see through his scalp very easily. Another guy in my school is around 5'4 and sounds very autistic, legit everyone hates him bc of how he sounds and looks (I tell him to get rid of his neckbeard, but he never listens). Its so bad to the point where one time in religious studies, he asked 2 girls a question and instead of answering him, they laugh in his face and ignore him. I watched the entire thing happen and honestly I was shocked, I'm a mid mid tier normie and I'm 5'7-5'8 still growing so I guess I can't really talk but who tf do they think they are? I'm not exaggerating when I say I probably mog them rn. I just can't get rid of this feeling even though I've partially ascended I don't know how it'll be once I truly ascend. Please give your thoughts thank you.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
looksmaxxing223

Why is life so unfair? I'm a Mtn so I guess I can't really talk but honestly blackpill has been happening to people around me irl, it's so brutal especially in my school. A friend of mine is 5'5 short and is already experiencing hair loss. His hair loss is so bad to the point where in direct sunlight, you can see through his scalp very easily. Another guy in my school is around 5'4 and sounds very autistic, legit everyone hates him bc of how he sounds and looks (I tell him to get rid of his neckbeard, but he never listens). Its so bad to the point where one time in religious studies, he asked 2 girls a question and instead of answering him, they laugh in his face and ignore him. I watched the entire thing happen and honestly I was shocked, I'm a mid mid tier normie and I'm 5'7-5'8 still growing so I guess I can't really talk but who tf do they think they are? I'm not exaggerating when I say I probably mog them rn. I just can't get rid of this feeling even though I've partially ascended I don't know how it'll be once I truly ascend. Please give your thoughts thank you.
it just be like that for us subhumans . its better to accept and rot rather to try and continue improving

Thank you (a ltn)

just do whats under your control
experiencing hair loss ? get a hair transplant and move on
blackpill is pure brain rot
if you arent happy as a mtn you wont be happy as a chad facts
happiness doesnt come from female validation and pussy it comes from self love. sounds bluepilled but its the truth

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777