Degrees are losing value FAST -- Credit Inflation

Fish

Fish

Banned
Credit Inflation 101:

We're all witnessing the unprecedented surge in the availability of student loans and college credit options. While this has undoubtedly made higher education more accessible, it seems to be coming at a cost — the devaluation of degrees. As the ease of obtaining credit increases, more individuals are pursuing higher education, flooding the market with degree holders.

Oversupply of Graduates:

One significant consequence of this credit-driven educational surge is the oversupply of graduates. When everyone has a degree, the uniqueness and prestige associated with higher education start to fade. Employers are now faced with an abundance of candidates holding similar qualifications, making it challenging to discern who truly stands out in the crowd.

Credential Saturation and Job Market Dynamics:

The term "credential inflation" has been tossed around a lot lately. It essentially means that as more people earn degrees, the value of those degrees diminishes. It's a concerning trend because it not only affects individual job seekers but also has broader implications for the job market. Employers may raise the bar, requiring even higher qualifications for entry-level positions, which can create a cycle of perpetual education without commensurate career benefits.

Economic Burden on Graduates:

Let's not forget the financial strain that comes with credit-fueled education. Many graduates find themselves saddled with substantial student debt, sometimes outweighing the economic benefits of their degrees. The investment in education becomes less appealing when the return doesn't match the expectations, contributing to the sentiment that the value of degrees is on the decline.

Changing Perceptions and the Future:

Beyond the economic aspects, there's a perceptual shift happening. Degrees, which were once seen as the pinnacle of educational achievement, are now met with skepticism. Employers might question the practical applicability of a degree in a landscape saturated with candidates boasting similar academic backgrounds.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, lightskinbengali and john2
I'll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Fish
good thread

people should start their own little businesses in the fields of food, health-care or other niche markets not related to the daily necessities of life if they want to make a good amount of money in their youth and throughout their career… instead of working under someone at a company with having obtained a bachelor’s or a master’s degree, and earning not much money

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Fish
good thread

people should start their own little businesses in the fields of food, health-care or other niche markets not related to the daily necessities of life if they want to make a good amount of money in their youth and throughout their career… instead of working under someone at a company with having obtained a bachelor’s or a master’s degree, and earning not much money
Higher ed has fallen, this would be the ideal plan, but from what I see, the days of people taking you serious without credential are still no where near here yet, yet they are becoming worthless :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2
good thread

No starting business without Capital Bro the world Is controlled by Capital not by skills

modern education is a scam and you can learn everything using the internet, in fact it would be better because it is less subject to marxist curation

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
modern education is a scam and you can learn everything using the internet, in fact it would be better because it is less subject to marxist curation
The internet can qualify you for nothing, that paper does though

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Coping incels detected. College degrees are everything

• +1
Reactions: Fish
Coping incels detected. College degrees are everything
Even a baccalaureate is essentially just the new high school diploma, no one takes you serious without higher and higher degrees

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Even a baccalaureate is essentially just the new high school diploma, no one takes you serious without higher and higher degrees
Masters is the new HS diploma

now u need masters, 5 years of relevant experience, panel interview with 5 people from different team, fit the company culture just to get an entry role

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fish and the BULL
Credit Inflation 101:

We're all witnessing the unprecedented surge in the availability of student loans and college credit options. While this has undoubtedly made higher education more accessible, it seems to be coming at a cost — the devaluation of degrees. As the ease of obtaining credit increases, more individuals are pursuing higher education, flooding the market with degree holders.

Oversupply of Graduates:

One significant consequence of this credit-driven educational surge is the oversupply of graduates. When everyone has a degree, the uniqueness and prestige associated with higher education start to fade. Employers are now faced with an abundance of candidates holding similar qualifications, making it challenging to discern who truly stands out in the crowd.

Credential Saturation and Job Market Dynamics:

The term "credential inflation" has been tossed around a lot lately. It essentially means that as more people earn degrees, the value of those degrees diminishes. It's a concerning trend because it not only affects individual job seekers but also has broader implications for the job market. Employers may raise the bar, requiring even higher qualifications for entry-level positions, which can create a cycle of perpetual education without commensurate career benefits.

Economic Burden on Graduates:

Let's not forget the financial strain that comes with credit-fueled education. Many graduates find themselves saddled with substantial student debt, sometimes outweighing the economic benefits of their degrees. The investment in education becomes less appealing when the return doesn't match the expectations, contributing to the sentiment that the value of degrees is on the decline.

Changing Perceptions and the Future:

Beyond the economic aspects, there's a perceptual shift happening. Degrees, which were once seen as the pinnacle of educational achievement, are now met with skepticism. Employers might question the practical applicability of a degree in a landscape saturated with candidates boasting similar academic backgrounds.
Good. The majority of majors are useless. We are going to revert back to the times of old where everyone has to learn a specific skill

• +1
Good. The majority of majors are useless. We are going to revert back to the times of old where everyone has to learn a specific skill
Hella majors are brain rot, but all future high-skilled work is going to be automated, so both directions are......

fuark, i am becoming a lawyer do I quit and become a hitman?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth

Angry Fight GIF by Hunchback Music

im going to law school im studying lsat

With no job and no collateral Bro? Do you live in lalaland?
I mean, rn, I wageslave, surely anybody can wageslave for a few years and then get a loan from a bank from the money they saved up.

said every clueless retard ever. what kind of knowledge/skills did you get from the internet? irl, whenever i met someone who claims this, it turned out i was dealing with a moron who has no idea what he's doing

---

op, good thread. correct.

• +1
said every clueless retard ever. what kind of knowledge/skills did you get from the internet? irl, whenever i met someone who claims this, it turned out i was dealing with a moron who has no idea what he's doing

---

op, good thread. correct.
not me personally, retard. i was a victim of public education and had to re-educate myself with online blackpill repositories. but kids brought up on internet searches and you tube videos will be better informed about reality than the average (((brainwashed))) grad students, and that's really the only useful knowledge you need. it will save a ton of time wasted on learning low iq liberal dogma so they can avoid being bamboozled by commie colleges and state propaganda. if you want to develop skills, you can go to a trade school or something like that. or something like an apprenticeship.

andrew tate videos literally contain more education than a 4 year college degree