Deleted Kikestagram

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
So fucking done with this normie app called Kikestagram. Sexhavers everywhere and they make sure to show me videos of tall foids to keep making me feel insecure about being manlet. I wrote about. 300-500 foids in total and had a very low response rate maybe 10-15% at best. I always end up getting ghosted or blocked. There were even a few who were ready to meet up but if i write them later they end up ghosting me. I dont think i'll ever reinstall this kike app

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Lonenely sigma, try2beme and 5 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Autismcel, One Rep Max and 1 other person
Go get em

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Samsepioler and seethe
They got me addicted to reels recently with all the animal videos

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
They got me addicted to reels recently with all the animal videos
Images 21

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: PseduoAryan
So fucking done with this normie app called Kikestagram. Sexhavers everywhere and they make sure to show me videos of tall foids to keep making me feel insecure about being manlet. I wrote about. 300-500 foids in total and had a very low response rate maybe 10-15% at best. I always end up getting ghosted or blocked. There were even a few who were ready to meet up but if i write them later they end up ghosting me. I dont think i'll ever reinstall this kike app
Then delete .org

I end up uninstalling and reinstalling every couple of weeks

I end up uninstalling and reinstalling every couple of weeks
Same but i need to break this cycle once and for all. Instagram is giga suifuel as a low status male

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Same but i need to break this cycle once and for all. Instagram is giga suifuel as a low status male
Instagram is suifuel seeing girl's that I am friends with documenting them doing drugs and partying
Def more of a cancer for mental health than insta
If you are new to psl then maybe

Def more of a cancer for mental health than insta
I barely visit this site anymore, too much suifuel and too much homosexuality and Chad Worship

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Instagram is suifuel seeing girl's that I am friends with documenting them doing drugs and partying
So fucking done with everything. The only good thing about Instagram is memes and thats about it. Other than that, my suicidal thoughts get fueled by posts of tall girls, pickme girls who say they want a bf but are obviously Chad only and seeing normies living their life

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
yeah its crazy how easy sex is for some people meanwhile for others its a lifetime dream that will never come true

yeah its crazy how easy sex is for some people meanwhile for others its a lifetime dream that will never come true
It was all predetermined from day 1

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Too much competition over there
You need to tick all 3 boxes, if you miss any single one its done

- Good Looking
- NT
- Status

Last edited:
Yeah the competition is pretty high but its really a good app if you atleast have the looks level (photogenic) and fake some NTness you can get some success

Or just being a lean white boy with harmony also helps. You will atleast get something

https://looksmax.org/threads/instagram-mogs-old-to-utter-oblivion.978460/
Doesnt change that im a manlet. I also attempted to NTmaxx several times in the past but failed every single time, its like normies have built in sensores to detect non NTs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton