Deleted my ig account

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
It was just a matter of time honestly.

Each time I'd enter I'd see my oneitis following another chadlite. Shit was brutal, especially considering she is an "introverted quiet girl".

Besides, it felt like the algorithm was recommending me the most brutal reels. All were about these beautiful couples.

This may save me some time tho. Already, I've brainlessly tried entering ig like 5 times since yesterday, just to remember I deleted it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: denthegodking, copingtoohardrn, try2beme and 4 others
i see my former oneitis following k pop subhumans and it gives me dopamine rush

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and try2beme
instagram is devils machine made for bumping your cortisol

all those people you see there appear to have at least +2 pts in looks and charisma than they actually do IRL

also

bet your oneitis is a ltb

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, denthegodking, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Honestly so fucking brutal seeing a girl you like follow someone that mogs you, massive cortisol spike, makes a cold shower feel peaceful.

I delete my feelings for them once I see it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Lonenely sigma and northern mogger
instagram is devils machine made for bumping your cortisol

all those people you see there appear to have at least +2 pts in looks and charisma than they actually do IRL
It is indeed. Also, I am 90% sure the reels you get are based on your chat conversations, made in a way to stab you in the heart as much as possible
bet your oneitis is a ltb
Nah, she is actually cute. Nothing too special, around a HTB level, with a very good chin and eye area halo.

Although I am not the one to talk about personality shit, she really was what I looked for. She would've improved my life 100 times if she went with me.

Back in september she was greeting me every time she saw me in the hallway, by waving her cute little silly hand at me and smiling. She only did it to me from my class.

But I drunk messaged her some time ago, asked some very braindead question and I've since avoided her bc of the cringe. Thanks god hs is over soon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It is indeed. Also, I am 90% sure the reels you get are based on your chat conversations, made in a way to stab you in the heart as much as possible

Nah, she is actually cute. Nothing too special, around a HTN level, with a very good chin and eye area halo.

Although I am not the one to talk about personality shit, she really was what I looked for. She would've improved my life 100 times if she went with me.

Back in september she was greeting me every time she saw me in the hallway, by waving her cute little silly hand at me and smiling. She only did it to me from my class.

But I drunk messaged her some time ago, asked some very braindead question and I've since avoided her bc of the cringe. Thanks god hs is over soon
How old are you

If youre at least strong HTN you really dont gotta worry about anything

So spare yourself of cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How old are you

If youre at least strong HTN you really dont gotta worry about anything

So spare yourself of cortisol
I am 19.

And I am not a HTN. I posted my ratings thread here some time ago but I think I lowkey improved my looks to a degree since then, so if you are interested I could dm you my face. I'd like to hear your opinion too ngl.

In either case, if I was a gl this wouldn't hurt me. In fact, it would make me feel better about myself knowing I mog her following list. Maybe in another life.

Lonely sigma

Honestly so fucking brutal seeing a girl you like follow someone that mogs you, massive cortisol spike, makes a cold shower feel peaceful.

I delete my feelings for them once I see it.
Nah I still like her 😍🤝

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma