Reactions: sub5c3l
Sucks, maim and rape the bitch that did that to u

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
no you utterly deformed subhuman u were meant to grow ugly as sin

U dont even try to be engaging

Most interesting graycel, u guys make the forums shit
Go to tik tok if you want to entertain yourself with some cringe shit

This person is the reason why I obsessively press foward with all my strength the roof of my mouth with my fingers and tongue all day, she is the reason why I got bullied and can no longer smile or talk without looking like a freak, I don't want people to look at me so I avoid them and stay home, my speech also kinda sucks.I know I was born without some adult teeth, deep bite and my growth wasn't the best but I know that I wasn't supposed to look like that, cause before braces (10/11 years old) my smile was bigger and my nose didn't move down when smiling. Was it fucking worth it to sacrifice 3 solid points in attractiveness to align 2 crooked teeth and correct deep bite with rubber bands stopping the vertical and horizontal growth of my maxilla? Especially on the right part that is even more recessed cos they pulled one baby teeth with root.I literally look like I have crouzon syndrome and I'm not exaggerating, she fucked up my lips shape, jaw, nose, cheekbones, EVERYTHING. If someone saw those results I'm sure they would tell me "yeah you got disfigured" because that's not how I was supposed to look like I don't look like my parents at all. I don't know if I can get bimax only for esthetic reason, also I'm too afraid to do it, I don't want to risk dying because of some bitch couldn't do their job

"I know I was born without some adult teeth, deep bite and my growth wasn't the best"
so you were born a deformed monster and didnt expect to grow looking hideously as an adult like this/
jfl at ur iq thinking braces played a part

Go to tik tok if you want to entertain yourself with some cringe shit
Nigga its u guys who came from tiktok, go back. U sound triggered but the only cringe thing is u typing the most boring paragraphs then getting butthurt when i tell u its bullshit

Over for yall if ever get bimax
ill destroy ur peanut skull u malding subhuman. jfl at u deleting op
This person is the reason why I obsessively press foward with all my strength the roof of my mouth with my fingers and tongue all day, she is the reason why I got bullied and can no longer smile or talk without looking like a freak, I don't want people to look at me so I avoid them and stay home, my speech also kinda sucks.I know I was born without some adult teeth, deep bite and my growth wasn't the best but I know that I wasn't supposed to look like that, cause before braces (10/11 years old) my smile was bigger and my nose didn't move down when smiling. Was it fucking worth it to sacrifice 3 solid points in attractiveness to align 2 crooked teeth and correct deep bite with rubber bands stopping the vertical and horizontal growth of my maxilla? Especially on the right part that is even more recessed cos they pulled one baby teeth with root.I literally look like I have crouzon syndrome and I'm not exaggerating, she fucked up my lips shape, jaw, nose, cheekbones, EVERYTHING. If someone saw those results I'm sure they would tell me "yeah you got disfigured" because that's not how I was supposed to look like I don't look like my parents at all. I don't know if I can get bimax only for esthetic reason, also I'm too afraid to do it, I don't want to risk dying because of some bitch couldn't do their job

deformed subhuman monster iq malding

"I know I was born without some adult teeth, deep bite and my growth wasn't the best"
so you were born a deformed monster and didnt expect to grow looking hideously as an adult like this/
jfl at ur iq thinking braces played a part
I wasn't born deformed I was htn now I am deformed

Nigga its u guys who came from tiktok, go back. U sound triggered but the only cringe thing is u typing the most boring paragraphs then getting butthurt when i tell u its bullshit
This forum is also for people who want to be serious so gtfo