Deleted

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Deleted for high E moment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
stop sucking cock and go slay like the high t nigger you are you fucking dumbass being peoples little bitches is not like your kind

first u were nibbas dog and now ur trying to be mine like bro what are u doing

• JFL
Reactions: Cretinous
stop sucking cock and go slay like the high t nigger you are you fucking dumbass being peoples little bitches is not like your kind

• JFL
Reactions: Cretinous

Idk bro. I can't slay unless its at clubs. I need your help talking to foids tbh because Idk what to say

Idk bro. I can't slay. I need your help talking to foids tbh.
bro you've seen my aspie messages to foids it literally doesnt matter just please inject T or something to unlock your true black instincts and destroy everything in ur path

alpha response, one that will hurt the op at first but will benefit him in the long run

bro you've seen my aspie messages to foids it literally doesnt matter just please inject T or something to unlock your true black instincts and destroy everything in ur path
BRUTAL blackpill. You are 100% correct. You have more faith in me than I do myself tbh. I will try to become the ape I was meant to be.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 483
alpha response, one that will hurt the op at first but will benefit him in the long run
as ive said before on this forum i dont give a fuck about praise from my psl brethren. you guys are my like minded teammates not a bunch of bluepilled faggots irl who already give me validation. im here as an equal to everyone else

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
as ive said before on this forum i dont give a fuck about praise from my psl brethren. you guys are my like minded teammates not a bunch of bluepilled faggots irl who already give me validation. im here as an equal to everyone else
My nigga. Big facts right there. I will talk to a persian thot tomorrow and post screenshots on here. I hope she replies. I will sperg out probably.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
My nigga. Big facts right there. I will talk to a persian thot tomorrow and post screenshots on here. I hope she replies. I will sperg out probably.
u need to go on a testosterone cycle and egomaxx on dating apps at the same time. that combination will give u the most insane ego boost of all time you will be a legit horny as fuck BBC slaying machine i guarantee that will ascend you

u need to go on a testosterone cycle and egomaxx on dating apps at the same time. that combination will give u the most insane ego boost of all time you will be a legit horny as fuck BBC slaying machine i guarantee that will ascend you
What do you mean egomaxx bro? I get a lot of tinder matches and girls message me first regularly. It doesn't build my ego because I am insecure and LOW T asf tbh. I am a mentalcel with issues ngl. But a BBC 6'3 gymmaxed, fightmaxxed low inhib tyronelite

What do you mean egomaxx bro? I get a lot of tinder matches and girls message me first regularly. It doesn't build my ego because I am insecure and LOW T asf tbh. I am a mentalcel with issues ngl. But a BBC 6'3 gymmaxed, fightmaxxed low inhib tyronelite
you see thats where the testosterone kicks in

the combination of being extremely high t on cycle + constant validation from foids + extreme sex drive will send your nigger instincts into overdrive
my biggest egomaxx was me coincidentially first installing yubo on my first prohormone cycle, its nothing compared to a real injectable test cycle but fuck man i felt like an unmoggable king.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
you see thats where the testosterone kicks in

the combination of being extremely high t on cycle + constant validation from foids + extreme sex drive will send your nigger instincts into overdrive
Considering it ngl. I have seriously been considering peptides too. To the point where I was looking up ticket prices to get to the nearest research facility so i can buy it in cash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate