Demonstration of superior intellect despite being neet

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately bewildered with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the nuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal.

Us high IQ men whom went to prestigious schools simply don’t have the time to worry about something as primitive and simplistic as “compliments”. I actually just spent 6 hours solving complex algorithms, and got much more enjoyment out of it than your little smooth brains enjoy those compliments. Maybe I’m looking too much into this dilemma, and am missing out on the primitive pleasures of an average human’s life. Meh... I’ll just go back to my algorithms.

It’s true... we are so terribly oppressed. Yesterday, I was calmly solving my seventh rubicon cube on the electric locomotive which is my chosen mode of transportation when a young man (older but half my mental age) approached me and screamed “go back where you came from you nerd your intelligence is no match for mine and it frightens me!” I tried to calm the primitive creature by telling him that I was a simple yokel as he was (I am a great actor) but he was not appeased and took to throwing my Ernõ Rubik cubes out of the window to never be seen again. I was greatly shaken yet did not call the relevant authorities on the man-child as I knew they would be of similar opinions. Life is hard inside my big brain but I labour onwards.

Aha, as a fellow high IQ individual I'd like to commend you for coming out in the open with this statement. Many of us hide away, scared of being ridiculed for being "pretentious" or "arrogant" but you're a courageous fellow. Cheers mate! I'd like to privately discuss with you the current state artificial intelligence in relation to the economic downfall for the average civilian, and other matters simple minded people wouldn't understand. It's hard finding other intellectuals like you and me in breeding grounds for dull people in places such as Twitter, and it would be lovely for you and me to chat.

ded srs?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You know, studies show that the age you learn to masturbate directly correlates to IQ? Currently, I am the smartest man alive, and I have my childhood tendencies to thank for that. I was exposed to sexual activity at a very young age. I witnessed my dogs having intercourse only a few days after I was born, and my parents tell me I would watch attentively every time, absorbing the information I required. At the ripe old age of four, I finally became a man. I would dig a hole in the backyard and grind my dick into the ground for hours on end. My parents always thought I was just lying on the ground, and they didn’t think it was out if the ordinary since I had convinced them that I was severely disabled my whole life. During the winter I couldn’t continue my daily routine, so I would usually just pound my dick into the floorboards of my room. When I was six I took an IQ test and got a result of 217, yet I knew I could improve that number if I could just find a more innovative way to beat it off. I tried using live electrical wires, or even straight up knives, and was severely wounded in the process. But, lo and behold, My next test I was up to a solid 235. I am eight years old now, and have not yet gone longer than eleven minutes without beating my meat. I can proudly say that I have reached 1000 IQ, and am on my way to breaking from my mortal chains and ascending to the next plane of existence.

I have news for you, I am the smartest person alive today. I too am flexible and adaptable but unlike you I am well educated (Oxford). I play the social game and i am extremely popular. I am also very skilled in bed and well endowed. Im only 26 and I have slept with more women than you will in your life time. I bet you are a virgin. I know, I know you are above all that, you are a great mind with no time for such base activities like sex. Such silliness, I am above you, smarter than you and still find time to get laid.

If you find that entertainmenting, it just indicates that you have a most juvenile sense of the entellegence. It is pathetic that such childish activities can entertain one who's mind is so underdeveloped (unlike mine). I think you have much growing up to do, although I fear that even whenceupon you do so, you will still be just as immature and dumb as is the currency of the situation of your brian right now. It is the shame of the century, the darkness that glimmers as the light fades away into the snow. (Sorry, sometimes I let my axtensive creative writing skills bleed into my critisisms) My point being, develop your IQ so that you may find entertainment in more mature matters then this. :)

Pardon me, my uneducated partner in social life, as you can clearly witness, I possess a very high intelligence coefficient, so if you could please attend your peasant, troglodyte manners at a location different than this one, I would kindly appreciate it.

You know, studies show that the age you learn to masturbate directly correlates to IQ? Currently, I am the smartest man alive, and I have my childhood tendencies to thank for that. I was exposed to sexual activity at a very young age. I witnessed my dogs having intercourse only a few days after I was born, and my parents tell me I would watch attentively every time, absorbing the information I required. At the ripe old age of four, I finally became a man. I would dig a hole in the backyard and grind my dick into the ground for hours on end. My parents always thought I was just lying on the ground, and they didn’t think it was out if the ordinary since I had convinced them that I was severely disabled my whole life. During the winter I couldn’t continue my daily routine, so I would usually just pound my dick into the floorboards of my room. When I was six I took an IQ test and got a result of 217, yet I knew I could improve that number if I could just find a more innovative way to beat it off. I tried using live electrical wires, or even straight up knives, and was severely wounded in the process. But, lo and behold, My next test I was up to a solid 235. I am eight years old now, and have not yet gone longer than eleven minutes without beating my meat. I can proudly say that I have reached 1000 IQ, and am on my way to breaking from my mortal chains and ascending to the next plane of existence.

I have news for you, I am the smartest person alive today. I too am flexible and adaptable but unlike you I am well educated (Oxford). I play the social game and i am extremely popular. I am also very skilled in bed and well endowed. Im only 26 and I have slept with more women than you will in your life time. I bet you are a virgin. I know, I know you are above all that, you are a great mind with no time for such base activities like sex. Such silliness, I am above you, smarter than you and still find time to get laid.

If you find that entertainmenting, it just indicates that you have a most juvenile sense of the entellegence. It is pathetic that such childish activities can entertain one who's mind is so underdeveloped (unlike mine). I think you have much growing up to do, although I fear that even whenceupon you do so, you will still be just as immature and dumb as is the currency of the situation of your brian right now. It is the shame of the century, the darkness that glimmers as the light fades away into the snow. (Sorry, sometimes I let my axtensive creative writing skills bleed into my critisisms) My point being, develop your IQ so that you may find entertainment in more mature matters then this. :)

Pardon me, my uneducated partner in social life, as you can clearly witness, I possess a very high intelligence coefficient, so if you could please attend your peasant, troglodyte manners at a location different than this one, I would kindly appreciate it.
bro...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Anime. The fanservice is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of unrealistic breast size physics most of the ecchi will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Naruto’s shonen hero outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation – his personal philosophy draws heavily from Nanto Rokushuu literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike ANIME truly ARE ボケ- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sunohara’s motherly catchphrase “いい子いい子” which itself is a cryptic reference to Eiji Yoshikawa’s Japanese epic The Heike Story I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hayao Miyazaki’s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Dragon Ball Z tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bashar Hafez al-Assad. The dictatorship is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical Ba'athism most of his politics will go over a typical person’s head. There’s also Assad’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The MLs understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these politics, to realise that they’re not just autocratic- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Assad truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bashar’s existential catchphrase “1 Like=1 Barrel Bomb” which itself is a cryptic reference to Stalin's Russian epic "Marxism and the National Question". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Assad’s genius wit unfolds itself on their shitposting screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂 And yes, by the way, i DO have a Ba'athist Party Emblem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 percent syrian alevite heritage away from me (preferably lower). Nothin personnel kahba.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Patriarchy. The rape culture is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical wage gaps most of the glass ceiling will go over a typical white CIS males head. There’s also Big Red's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her reading, fuckface. - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Sarkeesian Literature, for instance. The feminists understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these male tearz, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about BEING TRIGGERED. As a consequence people who dislike Equality truly ARE A WHITE MALE!- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the statistics in Trigglupuffs’s existential catchphrase “GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS CAMPUS, GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hillary’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂