Dermapen routine?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Got one for Christmas and i want to use it on my eyebrows ( for growth) and temples (maintaining) and possibly be used for skin care would like to know the MM i should use and for how long. I have heard 1.5 mm per 10 days and .5mm every day. I am using about 1.25 mgs of minox orally everyday but might also start doing topical too. need to hear your thoughts

For skin, and skincare, it causes stress and microtears on your skin, triggering collagen production, but as everything in this universe, its a finite resource, you'll stress your skin,

as for minox setup with derma, go for reddit hair growth forums.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Mr. President
For skin, and skincare, it causes stress and microtears on your skin, triggering collagen production, but as everything in this universe, its a finite resource, you'll stress your skin,
Im not to concerned about the skin aspect tbh, just a nice bonus
Any good ones you know of?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Im not to concerned about the skin aspect tbh, just a nice bonus

Any good ones you know of?
i know of a very powerful tool, it's so secretive maybe you haven't heard of it... cause...... y'kno.... GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE V

okay search "Minoxidil + dermapen reddit"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Mr. President

So dermapen and dermaroller are cope ?

So dermapen and dermaroller are cope ?
no why would they? Theyre effective at removing wrinkles, but you'll just go sun sensitive and deplete collagen if full face derma penning, just go for wrinkles (if big), spf as always. And they're highly affecting of directing blood for hair thingigningigignignignigngin

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
no why would they? Theyre effective at removing wrinkles, but you'll just go sun sensitive and deplete collagen if full face derma penning, just go for wrinkles (if big), spf as always. And they're highly affecting of directing blood for hair thingigningigignignignigngin

Wait .. but it's the same for retin-a, it's stimulate production of collagen soo .. ???

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Wait .. but it's the same for retin-a, it's stimulate production of collagen soo .. ???
i can't go into detail the difference, but microneedling is a stressor inducing the natural process of skin healing + collagen, whilst retin-a is a topical (pill?) Form, so it would work in different ways, all im saying is not to overdo it for skincare reasons, go ahead when for hair

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
i can't go into detail the difference, but microneedling is a stressor inducing the natural process of skin healing + collagen, whilst retin-a is a topical (pill?) Form, so it would work in different ways, all im saying is not to overdo it for skincare reasons, go ahead when for hair

Thanks bhai for the effort to answer my question, just yes is complicate with all desinformation and contradiction, am not lazy to search but i not have infinite time too