Dermaroll eyebrows to enlongate them (MOGGER eye area)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Alr so we all know longer eyebrows (in horizontal length) = better eye area.

Its usually correlated with very well developed brow ridges and gives the eye that hunter look. It makes you look more masculine and mature.

So could you technically dermaroll the eyebrow area (or the outside end of the brow) in combination with other stuff like minox or peppermint oil in order for them to grow more horizontal in length? And what depth could work?

If it works on the hairline it should work on the eyebrows as well

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, coisbhai, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
just grow eyebrows into ur temples u fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, It'snotover, wayme and 9 others
My eyebrows are already long enough

Yes. Dermaroll + tretinoin + minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I am already using tret, Minox and peppermint oil. 2 weeks so far. No results I think. Not a fan of dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I am already using tret, Minox and peppermint oil. 2 weeks so far. No results I think. Not a fan of dermarolling.
Lmao I had great results just with coconut and argan oil. It also enlongated the brows but not enough to my liking

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Elvisandreaa
Alr so we all know longer eyebrows (in horizontal length) = better eye area.

Its usually correlated with very well developed brow ridges and gives the eye that hunter look. It makes you look more masculine and mature.

So could you technically dermaroll the eyebrow area (or the outside end of the brow) in combination with other stuff like minox or peppermint oil in order for them to grow more horizontal in length? And what depth could work?

If it works on the hairline it should work on the eyebrows as well
hair isnt going to magically start growing in where your genetics didnt intend for it to be

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 8988 and catastaire
hair isnt going to magically start growing in where your genetics didnt intend for it to be
Just a little bit more longer and I can call it a day. It would be a huge halo on the eye area

Tret, minox and dermarolling will probably slightly improve the density of your existing eyebrow, but it won't create new hair in a region that never had it. If you have shit brows before you'll still have shit brows after. Eyebrow transplant is probably the only way to get Kortajarena brows tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Tret, minox and dermarolling will probably slightly improve the density of your existing eyebrow, but it won't create new hair in a region that never had it. If you have shit brows before you'll still have shit brows after. Eyebrow transplant is probably the only way to get Kortajarena brows tbh.
Kortajarena brows are the fucking goals bro. Just give me his brows and I can log off this forum forever tbh (although I won't)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Just get more eyebrow hair but lose all your scalp hair in the process theory
Yikes, should've eyebrowmaxxed in puberty. Or just switch to RU58841

Small update i've been dermarolling eyebrows for some time after this post and its working lol. 1.5mm lenght no minox just argan oil and some shit indian brahmin oil

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KLESUM and Prince88
Small update i've been dermarolling eyebrows for some time after this post and its working lol. 1.5mm lenght no minox just argan oil and some shit indian brahmin oil
Nice dude. Is it growing in areas you’ve never had hair before?

For now it just thickened the ends of the eyebrows so they appear longer tbqh but I have eyebrow babyhairs that extend much farther so Im expecting that it fills the eyebrows out to the very end of those babyhairs

But tbqh its such a fucking looksmax it makes your face more harmonious

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
won't do shit. been applying min + tret to eyebrows for 6+ months they are thicker but even the tiny hairs around ur eyebrows will never turn to real hairs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
won't do shit. been applying min + tret to eyebrows for 6+ months they are thicker but even the tiny hairs around ur eyebrows will never turn to real hairs.
and you tried higher concentrations of min? also ever the oral version?

yes they will...

and it will make them denser at the ends making them effectively longer

you're a moron

You tried ?
Dsfg
Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM, JizzFarmer, irrumator praetor and 1 other person
It seems like you already had hair and they just grew out.
yes they were sparse before but they look longer now

you should be able to grow hairs where there aren't any but might take a long time

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
yes they were sparse before but they look longer now

you should be able to grow hairs where there aren't any but might take a long time
Lifefuel🤲🏻

Water, it can only works if there are follicule there, so if your brows are already large, but sparse, since it will make them denser, hence may looks larger.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Ideal are sparse eyebrows @Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Water, it can only works if there are follicule there, so if your brows are already large, but sparse, since it will make them denser, hence may looks larger.
you have hair follicles all over your face especially in brow area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KLESUM, JizzFarmer and 3 others
what needle length? aand also what exact things are you using? minox tret?
1. 5mm no minox no tret just argan oil and i would recommend peppermint oil

How much can this brow maxx you?

tret on eyebrows? wtf?
Tretinoin helps the minoxidil be absorbed better (broscience explanation, but it is backed by legit science if you look into it.) I think the scientific term is “Tretinoin increases the efficacy of Minoxidil”

Tretinoin helps the minoxidil be absorbed better (broscience explanation, but it is backed by legit science if you look into it.) I think the scientific term is “Tretinoin increases the efficacy of Minoxidil”
tret dosen't help much only if you dont respond to minox

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet