Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
which one better

stamp

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and cyprian_tomaszewski
can explain why, i wan to know the diffrence please
adjustable needle length, also when needles fo roller go in they will sometimes go in in some angle which is not best, with stamp they go straight down

adjustable needle length, also when needles fo roller go in they will sometimes go in in some angle which is not best, with stamp they go straight down
can it be used with tret at night?, if yes, can i apply tret after dermastap or should i wait like couple of minutes

can explain why, i wan to know the diffrence please
rollers are more damaging, the surface area of holes is unideal due to the needles in the roller moving at an angle (it has to be like this due to how a roller is built)

can it be used with tret at night?, if yes, can i apply tret after dermastap or should i wait like couple of minutes
no, too irritating. wait a day or 2

gotta ask someone else that, i never used neither tret or derma stamp or roller, gl tho

So dermastap everynight, but no tret for 2 days right?
if you dermastamp everynight but don't use tret for 2 days after stamping you will never use tret lol. reread your sentence

how often you stamp depends on needle lenght and that depends on why you want to stamp (acne scars? collagen?)

if you dermastamp everynight but don't use tret for 2 days after stamping you will never use tret lol. reread your sentence

how often you stamp depends on needle lenght and that depends on why you want to stamp (acne scars? collagen?)
ugh, 2 days stamp, 2 days tret would that work, collagen

In this regard, the Stamp dermaroller will definitely cause more damage to your face with its roller shape. trust experience

I even recommend using BANİSH (not advertising)

ugh, 2 days stamp, 2 days tret would that work, collagen
if the needle is <0.5mm you can use it 1-3x weekly , if it's >0.5mm then even once every four weeks.

i don't see why you would use dermastamp for 2 consecutive days, you are not even letting your skin recover.

if you want to use it frequently maybe: D1 stamp, D2 low stenght tret (0.025%)/nothing D3 your normal tret strenght, D4 stamp

but i personally would do it less frequently