Dermatologist Appointment Questions

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
I'm going to see a dermatologist in a few days to ask him about what stuff I could do to skinmaxx. I'll ask about collagen, creams, red light etc.

Let me know if you guys have questions you want me to ask him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
ask what he thinks about dermaneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
How much does hgh imorove skin, collagen?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
He'll tell you whatever will get him to suck out as much money from you in the shortest time period possible. Gotta pay off that med school student loan debt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
ask his opinion about eyes cream, some people say its cope and other ones say it works and which one does he recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
How to fix dark eyelids. Not just dark undereyes. See any picture of a curry with some Dravidian in them Andy they have dark eyelids and it looks SUBHUMAN, especially on my lighter skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and Deleted member 5583
How to make niggers unnigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, nothingelse2do and 6 others
when he says microneedling is professionally done by derms he is half-right. It takes some skill to roll around your needling device. More often than not , it's a cheap device that causes the problem and derms have devices superior to retail ones.... Procedures like Subcision done by them is legit and complex though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how to lighten skin color and get red/blushed cheeks plz

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
How to fix dark eyelids. Not just dark undereyes. See any picture of a curry with some Dravidian in them Andy they have dark eyelids and it looks SUBHUMAN, especially on my lighter skin.
i wish i could learn how to fix this

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 6401
how to lighten skin color and get red/blushed cheeks plz
Beta carotene consumption and glutathione + vitamin C + hydroquinone to lighten skin.

• +1
did u find any answer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and idkagoodusername
My bad I forgot to update. My appointment got cancelled bc of corona.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, maxlooks and the next o'pry
whats the name of the dermatologist ? consultation cost ?

• +1
whats the name of the dermatologist ? consultation cost ?
bro I can't say that cuz I don't want to dox myself. His office is too close to where I live

• +1
bro I can't say that cuz I don't want to dox myself. His office is too close to where I live
u can dm me it, im not that sad to dox, and it would be impossible with just his name, i just wanna know if hes knowledge is worth while the wait

• +1
My dad is a dermatologist give me questions and i'll ask for free jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
Does he get money, from the seller, for promoting/selling certain things?
And does he push those things; while others are better but don't gove a sales-fee?

I recal once, a dude here got denied Retin-A/terinoin. For his acne. Because the dermatologist had some other type of stuff, or acid to sell him fro his acne. While retinA, imo. Is a God like skin product.
I told that dude. To just get it online.

Last edited:
  • +1
ur dad best be a human and not google,
jk darker eyelids, upper neck, elbows. i paid for a consultation and he said cos i have olive skin its common and gave me skinoren azalic acid , didnt work, paid again, gave me hydroquinon 5 percent pigmanorm but only makes my skin red.
looking into laser, glutathionine tablets or injections but need other recomendations

• +1
jk darker eyelids, upper neck, elbows. i paid for a consultation and he said cos i have olive skin its common and gave me skinoren azalic acid , didnt work, paid again, gave me hydroquinon 5 percent pigmanorm but only makes my skin red.
looking into laser, glutathionine tablets or injections but need other recomendations
So u need something for skin lightening?

• +1
99.999% of doctors are too bluepilled to really help you with this.
Best he can do is prescribe retin a

• +1
Reactions: Golang, randomvanish and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and eduardkoopman
did u find any answer?
Apparently it’s periorbital hyperpigmentation, very common in Indians. I’ll probably use kojic acid or hydroquinone to lighten it, but for now, I’m focusing on treating my acne with retinoids. I’ll consult a derm after this whole COVID-19 pandemic dies down to see if there are more possible options.

• +1
Apparently it’s periorbital hyperpigmentation, very common in Indians. I’ll probably use kojic acid or hydroquinone to lighten it, but for now, I’m focusing on treating my acne with retinoids. I’ll consult a derm after this whole COVID-19 pandemic dies down to see if there are more possible options.
what type of hydroquinone and kolic acid u use? many fakes out there, have u seen results with them before

• +1
what type of hydroquinone and kolic acid u use? many fakes out there, have u seen results with them before
Haven't used any nor searched for them yet. Like I said I'm focusing on using solely retinol as my "extra" in my skincare routine. After my acne clears I'll try getting kojic acid but I'm 16 so I'll have to maneuver my way through my parents' apprehension on using skin whiteners.

• +1
Haven't used any nor searched for them yet. Like I said I'm focusing on using solely retinol as my "extra" in my skincare routine. After my acne clears I'll try getting kojic acid but I'm 16 so I'll have to maneuver my way through my parents' apprehension on using skin whiteners.
When you say dark eyelids could u give me an example of how dark we’re talking?

• +1
This is why you'll see so many derms recommending Cetaphil.
Digusting.
They should go 100% for the benifits/help of the patient. Not that. It's disgusting. Untrustworthy.

• +1
My dad is a dermatologist give me questions and i'll ask for free jfl

If true, can you ask him what his thoughts are on taking low-dose Accutane (60 mg/week) to boost collagen levels?

See study linked below:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
I'm going to see a dermatologist in a few days to ask him about what stuff I could do to skinmaxx. I'll ask about collagen, creams, red light etc.

Ask if moisturizer does anything worthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Ask if moisturizer does anything worthy
What do you consider "worthy" lol idk why i found it funny.
Does he get money, from the seller, for promoting/selling certain things?
And does he push those things; while others are better but don't gove a sales-fee?

I recal once, a dude here got denied Retin-A/terinoin. For his acne. Because the dermatologist had some other type of stuff, or acid to sell him fro his acne. While retinA, imo. Is a God like skin product.
I told that dude. To just get it online.
Yh man I learned this long ago but I don't know if it's the same everywhere. I could witness a doctor would prescribe the same thing over and over for ages just to ameliorate symptoms but with no real improvement...

@benignice how could we be aware of a doctor doing something like this? I guess you can't ask for prescriptions of products he's not affiliated with lol.

Maybe just be somewhat knowledgeable before stepping in consult...

• +1
Yh man I learned this long ago but I don't know if it's the same everywhere. I could witness a doctor would prescribe the same thing over and over for ages just to ameliorate symptoms but with no real improvement...
LOL. What that you?? The example I gave, was from a forum member here, I recall. He wanted to go to dermatologist to get retinA. And I said, waiste of time, it's not worth the time since it's easy to get it cheaply online. And then the dude still went, because poorcel orso, and wanted to get it for free this way. And then the dermatologist denied him retin-A; and had some other shit product he wanted to sell him.
That was you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
LOL. What that you?? The example I gave, was from a forum member here, I recall. He wanted to go to dermatologist to get retinA. And I said, waiste of time, it's not worth the time since it's easy to get it cheaply online. And then the dude still went, because poorcel orso, and wanted to get it for free this way. And then the dermatologist denied him retin-A; and had some other shit product he wanted to sell him.
That was you?
No, first time I talk about this topic here.

• +1
If true, can you ask him what his thoughts are on taking low-dose Accutane (60 mg/week) to boost collagen levels?

See study linked below:

I will ask him when he's back home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SurgerySoon and Deleted member 2227

Hey , what did he say about red light?

• +1
Tell the bitch how can i fix my marfan ass stretchy facial skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
Dermatologists are worthless and don't know shit srs

• +1
"Hi doc buddy boyo, please blackpill me on collagen! I'm psl 3 according to a highly scientific and reliable website called 'looksmax.me' and I'm sure as hell gonna ascend hard and mog Chico to oblivion after skinmaxxing. No cope methods please, I need to become Gigachad so I can finally leave looksmax and slay a harem of Stacy foids on a daily basis."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Leo0509 and eduardkoopman
Digusting.
They should go 100% for the benifits/help of the patient. Not that. It's disgusting. Untrustworthy.
With Cetaphil its mostly because its made by Galderma (who make the likes of Restylane, Differin, Dysport, etc which are the bread and butter stuff for a lot of cosmetic derms) and so while Galderma reps are courting the derm for those kind of things, they'll slip in that they also make this other brand. And a lot of the time, a derm doesn't know a ton about product and ingredient and they're not about to go against the brand that just took them out for a nice big fancy dinner and told them that it was a great product.
@benignice how could we be aware of a doctor doing something like this? I guess you can't ask for prescriptions of products he's not affiliated with lol.

Maybe just be somewhat knowledgeable before stepping in consult...
Pretty much. Be aware that everyone you see is going to have a bias (and potentially want to sell you product if they are on the more unscrupulous side) and to pay attention to why they may be recommending certain brands/products.
Also when it comes to skincare products, derms tend to have a very rigid way of thinking- they are often very anti-oil, anti-fragrance, anti-"too much product" (which is different for everyone but they often draw a hard line in the sand), etc.
I'm absolutely not saying don't trust them- I'm just saying find a good one.
Tell the bitch how can i fix my marfan ass stretchy facial skin
You have Marfans? If so- there is nothing you can do to make it less stretchy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eduardkoopman and RAITEIII
With Cetaphil its mostly because its made by Galderma (who make the likes of Restylane, Differin, Dysport, etc which are the bread and butter stuff for a lot of cosmetic derms) and so while Galderma reps are courting the derm for those kind of things, they'll slip in that they also make this other brand. And a lot of the time, a derm doesn't know a ton about product and ingredient and they're not about to go against the brand that just took them out for a nice big fancy dinner and told them that it was a great product.

Pretty much. Be aware that everyone you see is going to have a bias (and potentially want to sell you product if they are on the more unscrupulous side) and to pay attention to why they may be recommending certain brands/products.
Also when it comes to skincare products, derms tend to have a very rigid way of thinking- they are often very anti-oil, anti-fragrance, anti-"too much product" (which is different for everyone but they often draw a hard line in the sand), etc.
I'm absolutely not saying don't trust them- I'm just saying find a good one.

You have Marfans? If so- there is nothing you can do to make it less stretchy.
i dont have but its like i have or some ehlers dandros shit
https://images.app.goo.gl/cqXG967bbmgsaAYJ7 legit like this, isnt there any surgery to fix it tbh? or injection ngl

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, if you do have it you'll likely look younger for longer than most people.
jfl i look 50 for a 17 yo nigga how does it help though interested elab tbh

• +1
  • Woah
jfl i look 50 for a 17 yo nigga how does it help though interested elab tbh
So it can go either way- you can get a lot of wrinkles prematurely or you can end up with very few wrinkles. Since its a collagen disorder the skin is often really affected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lars