Desi bros just get a government job

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
I just got to know by my dad that there is a scheme by Indian government called CGHS , in it if you are a central government official, they will pay for anything you get done in the hospital including most surgeries and guess what my dad is a government official. Tfw I can get any surgery done after I'm 18 in less than $100

Attachments

• GA_07-01-2022 (1).pdf
    987.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BrahminBoss and Gonthar
That's for people with connections only(or who can pay a bribe), it's basically a whole separate caste, if you aren't born in one, it's almost impossible to get inside.

That's for people with connections only(or who can pay a bribe), it's basically a whole separate caste, if you aren't born in one, it's almost impossible to get inside.
What the fuck are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Getting surgery for less than 100usd in india

Brilliant idea op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ascension, AspiringMogger and 4 others
anything besides opening ur own business is a huge cope

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I'm saying it's not that easy to just get a government job.
Yep but you are way too blackpilled about government jobs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Getting surgery for less than 100usd in india

Brilliant idea op
The surgery will cost more than 100 usd but that's the amount I'll have to pay rest the government will pay but still you are right I'll just get safe surgeries like rhinoplasty and genioplasty

im not trusting some shitty ass government doctor with my sliding genioplasty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and makeme183
im not trusting some shitty ass government doctor with my sliding genioplasty
It doesn't necessarily have to be a government doctor

Can u get LL too?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No offence but any indian who is still living in india making 100 dollars a month is low IQ. Your first and primary goal should be to migrate to Canada so you can start earning 1st world wages and then try to get into the states so you can softwareengineermax.

No offence but any indian who is still living in india making 100 dollars a month is low IQ. Your first and primary goal should be to migrate to Canada so you can start earning 1st world wages and then try to get into the states so you can softwareengineermax.
Ok and what does that have to do with my post?

Not really. Some people love their home countries/India.

@Gonthar

Not really. Some people love their home countries/India.

@Gonthar
Those who refuse to leave their country because they "love" it are simply low IQ. You go to a 1st world country and build wealth, then you can later come home and live like a king.

I thought in India u only get a government job if ur dad had one?

Or u can go IAS route but u need to ge high IQ for that.

Also won't u have to get it at a government hospital, which means u will end up dying of septacaemia anyway??

I thought in India u only get a government job if ur dad had one?

Or u can go IAS route but u need to ge high IQ for that.

Also won't u have to get it at a government hospital, which means u will end up dying of septacaemia anyway??
All of those three statements are false

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Those who refuse to leave their country because they "love" it are simply low IQ. You go to a 1st world country and build wealth, then you can later come home and live like a king.
yeah but thats if ur poor to begin with.