Despite being shortking, height has never been a problem for me

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I dunno if it's because I am dealing with 17-22 yo range, or it's my idaf attitude about my height anymore as long as I don't have lower back pain.

I am certain that I am almost the shortest dude in every classes, being in northen Germany, I reckon seeing dude my age mostly 179-186cm, and girls 168cm-180cm.

Foids usually overestimated my height from 176 to 182cm/6'0, but I stand unfrauded at around 177cm in the morning.

I usually would tell them I am 177cm, if they questioned/concerned then I tell them that it's normal height for Asian men, either she accepts it/leave it's up to her tbh. Ofcourse it had never been a deal breaker because overwise she wouldn't have been attracted to me in the first place...

I have had girl 180cm had crush on me, but she always slough when standing next to me(bc she's insecured about being tall). Another girl 170cm asked me if her relative tall height would be a problem for me(I just blantly replied no I don't care about your height tbh) and the question never been brought up again.

It's not yet over for short king. We are still seen as human.

Shortking lives matter.

Please tag all the height concious gentlements on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, Tr0ubLe, the next o'pry and 6 others
Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
why not just geomax back to your natural habitat? 177 is pretty good over there tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
why not just geomax back to your natural habitat? 177 is pretty good over there tbh
lets be honesy tho the thirs world counties average height is going up like a cm every 2 years because they are only short bc of malnourishment,south korean and north korea proves this, so why geomax and make a family when in 10 years all these poor contries like the philipines will have an average height of 5'10 by then?

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, aspiringexcel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

Work/life balance is too brutal there, I don't cope well with work stress. Europe is easier for me in terms of antiaging lifestyle maxxing.

Also there are many Chang/Changlite that are tall in big cities but not as the norm as in northen Europe.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

Last edited:
lets be honesy tho the thirs world counties average height is going up like a cm every 2 years because they are only short bc of malnourishment,south korean and north korea proves this, so why geomax and make a family when in 10 years all these poor contries like the philipines will have an average height of 5'10 by then?
Yes, I am from third world gook country. I feel almost avg height there among zoomers. Time had changed when we think about Asian countries are still short like they were back then.

were lifts giving u the lower back pain?

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
"short king" = 177cm
ffs this forum is so disconnected from reality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eblan, m0ss26, TheDragon and 13 others
what the fuck are you talking about nigger 177 cm isn't even that short

come back when you have a story equivalent to a 160 cm shortking slaying in 2023

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TheDragon, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
were lifts giving u the lower back pain?
I wear 1cm lift almost everyday, I told girls about it too. They just prefer it tbh because at least it brings me closer to the avg.

I was doing deadlift at the gym, and this blonde guy came to me telling me that he can tell I wear lift because my ankles are high. And he wanna point out the form I did was not optimal

"short king" = 177cm
what the fuck are you talking about nigger 177 cm isn't even that short

come back when you have a story equivalent to a 160 cm shortking slaying in 2023
I think it's because I live in a tall country, I would say most girls here are around my height.

Even SEA nigger gooks are getting taller this generation. It's over for Ai Impact getting height mog by teenager SEA nigger gooks.

@andy9432

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
View attachment 2618993

Even SEA nigger gooks are getting taller this generation

@andy9432
thats what im saying its all nutrition geomaxxing is a terrible cope even 5'8 niggas will get height mogged in asian/philipines within 5-10 years hahaha and they dont even speak that language and leave there family/freinds just to get height mogged truly over bro

I wear 1cm lift almost everyday, I told girls about it too. They just prefer it tbh because at least it brings me closer to the avg.

I was doing deadlift at the gym, and this blonde guy came to me telling me that he can tell I wear lift because my ankles are high. And he wanna point out the form I did was not optimal
yeah we are pretty much the same height. i’m like 1 cm taller. i just started wearing one inch lifts jfl this shit is definitely noticeable i should probably stop wearing them.

I think it's because I live in a tall country, I would say most girls here are around my height.
they aren't its all in your mind

yeah we are pretty much the same height. i’m like 1 cm taller. i just started wearing one inch lifts jfl this shit is definitely noticeable i should probably stop wearing them.

I will keep wearing them tbh, it helps abit in the crowd to see better when needed.

I dunno if it's because I am dealing with 17-22 yo range, or it's my idaf attitude about my height anymore as long as I don't have lower back pain.

I am certain that I am almost the shortest dude in every classes, being in northen Germany, I reckon seeing dude my age mostly 179-186cm, and girls 168cm-180cm.

Foids usually overestimated my height from 176 to 182cm/6'0, but I stand unfrauded at around 177cm in the morning.

I usually would tell them I am 177cm, if they questioned/concerned then I tell them that it's normal height for Asian men, either she accepts it/leave it's up to her tbh. Ofcourse it had never been a deal breaker because overwise she wouldn't have been attracted to me in the first place...

I have had girl 180cm had crush on me, but she always slough when standing next to me(bc she's insecured about being tall). Another girl 170cm asked me if her relative tall height would be a problem for me(I just blantly replied no I don't care about your height tbh) and the question never been brought up again.

View attachment 2618947

Shortking lives matter.

177cm unfrauded is solid, if u gonna pair that with some lifts u gonna reach 185+ range easily which is okay for most girls, I’m unluckily 173-174 which requires more lifts

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice
yes because I rounded up I was measured by the nurse at the doctor office at 176.6cm actually.
fucking brutal mate. anyway no fucking way MOST foids are around your height. JFL in scandinavia the average female height is like 165 cm and we're among the tallest....

177cm unfrauded is solid, if u gonna pair that with some lifts u gonna reach 185+ range easily which is okay for most girls, I’m unluckily 173-174 which requires more lifts
Yeah at night I dropped to 175cm despite supplementing glucosamine chondriotin.

fucking brutal mate. anyway no fucking way MOST foids are around your height. JFL in scandinavia the average female height is like 165 cm and we're among the tallest....

Yes, nordic girls either 167-168cm or 178cm. There's no inbetween.

I would say not my height prob 3cm below me, but I get height mog by 30% of the girls on the street. I always glance at their shoes, it's just a sneaker.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BoredPrince
Yes, nordic girls either 167-168cm or 178cm. There's no inbetween.
lmao i'd think asians (who mog in math) would comprehend normal distribution, but ack

tiktok is not reality, 177 is average in most of western countries, nobody is going to call you short irl
Ethnics and boomer drag the average down I think.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
lmao i'd think asians (who mog in math) would comprehend normal distribution, but ack
I don't have large sample of nordic girls, as they are international students from different city, mostly I have seen from Trondheim, Oslo, Bergen, and some random town in the north.

I don't have large sample of nordic girls, as they are international students from different city, mostly I have seen from Trondheim, Oslo, Bergen, and some random town in the north.
you are fucking retarded

height is normally distributed in every single population on earth

Ethnics and boomer drag the average down I think.
in my country the average for men 18-34 is 175.5, and based in my personal experience i would say its true, so i dont think thats the case

you are fucking retarded

I am speaking anecdotally maybe it's because educated populations are generally coming from more wealthy family, thus more likely to be taller?

Also it's not like Malmo Sweden where I live, as I barely see ethnics ever.

you are fucking retarded

in my country the average for men 18-34 is 175.5, and based in my personal experience i would say its true, so i dont think thats the case
IDK I have been to the US and France, I felt pretty average there tbh.

Good for you!

IDK I have been to the US and France, I felt pretty average there tbh.
you felt average because your height is indeed average :lul:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

View attachment 2618947

Shortking lives matter.

dude, you are 177cm and not 160cm.
Northern Germany is tall, yes. If you can't cope, move to other parts of Germany. In East Germany or Bavaria you are around average and the rest is 50%+ ethnic anyway.

Last edited:
dude shut the fuck up, you are 177cm and not 160cm.
Northern Germany is tall, yes. If you can't cope, move to other parts of Germany. In East Germany or Bavaria you are around average and the rest is 50%+ ethnic anyway.

*176.6cm

I haven't seen 160cm man tbh

Face > frame > height

I didn’t get laid in 4 months as 188cm gymcelled. Foids only want chad faced NT, it’s game over for anything else in 2023

They have infinite options and they know it so they’re looking at “personality” (face and NT) again

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Face > frame > height

I didn’t get laid in 4 months as 188cm gymcelled. Foids only want chad faced NT, it’s game over for anything else in 2023

They have infinite options and they know it so they’re looking at “personality” (face and NT) again

It's true, I would say frame help abit dunno about height since I don't have it. But face is everything to girls nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
There are some ethnics in my city around 160cm.
please tag all Germancel @Beastimmung @Iasacrko

Because if @julianchicago decides to leave his dungeon, we know it's ovER.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
"short king" = 177cm
I’m 177 cm tall and I see many foids who heightmog me (talking about tallest foids in Europe).

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I’m 177 cm tall and I see many foids who heightmog me (talking about tallest foids in Europe).
I am used to be the little spoon by now since many girls are my height.

Using tiktok as your metric lol

I think Tiktok is abit lenient since it's American based metric.

Where I live 6'0 is rather average, I would say 6'3 is the equivalent of 6'0 there.

Cool, eat shit and die.

tell them to get into the WNBA innit