DESTINY does exist

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
self fulfillfing propehcy is a gaslighting term invented by privilleged people. some people are destined for some things and there is nothing that can be done about.

incels are literally destined to be incels, our whole lives have been building up to that since we were BORN. we will die virgins, no girl will take us, nothing ever changes.

i could probably meet an MTB if i tryharded on tinder but you know what? fuck that, because i have already done it like 6 times and these girls were repulsed by me when they realized i anglemaxxed.

self fulfillfing propehcy is a gaslighting term invented by privilleged people. some people are destined for some things and there is nothing that can be done about.

incels are literally destined to be incels, our whole lives have been building up to that since we were BORN. we will die virgins, no girl will take us, nothing ever changes.

i could probably meet an MTB if i tryharded on tinder but you know what? fuck that, because i have already done it like 6 times and these girls were repulsed by me when they realized i anglemaxxed.
Yeah
IMG 2191

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz and InnerVoid