Destroying LDAR Cope. Testosterone != Genetic

Dentis_Kalenkop

Dentis_Kalenkop

Iron
Sorry for destroying of incel property. But LDAR needs to die.. even tho the desire for LDAR is wanting to die. Ironic.
Something needs to die.. I just want something to die as I have high levels of testosterone in my veins. I decided to kill LDAR.

SOOOOOO... What did MR. Ldar did to us? mr LDAR is a naughty boy

Increase in Cortisol levels:
The personalty effects of high cortisol

"Partial regression statistics revealed four significant associations with cortisol: (i) men with reputations for illicit social behavior had higher cortisol; (ii) men who reported more frequent distressed mood had higher cortisol; (iii) men rated as less trustworthy, agreeable, influential, and helpful by their peers had higher cortisol; and (iv) men whose fathers were absent as a childhood caretaker had higher cortisol. No associations were found between cortisol and (a) a composite of educational attainment, income, and material wealth; (b) frequency of tobacco consumption; © frequency of perceived social stressors; or (d) a composite of number of children and dependents."

I am doing this all wrong. First.. I need to explain what LDAR is.

LDAR = Lay down and rot.

Basically.. not doing anything. There is the fight/flight option. LDAR = freeze. It's not even flight.
Flight is better since you can come back stronger but anyone who LDARs is just freezing in his life.
As a MAN you gotta keep moving. You NEED TO KEEP BUSY. NO FREEZING.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TESTOSTERONE != GENETIC

Idk what I say when I say it. Forget the LDAR part. Now it gets interesting.

The ability to secrete a high quantity of testosterone is a biological characteristic. Whether large amounts are secreted depends upon the situations in which the individual finds himself....Also action aggressive (Mazur and Booth, 1998) or anticipating aggression (Neave and Wolfson, 2003) raises the levels of testosterone. Sapolsky (1998) argues that it is aggression that elevates testosterone rather than the other way around, thus suggesting that environment is more important than biology; the monkey study would support this. Biology sets the capacity for testosterone production but that biology is meaningless without the social and environmental context.

What does this tell us?

- High testosterone is not fully genetic. You can't do nothing and have high levels of testosterone
- The amount testosterone you can produce in a short amount of time = genetics.

Let me just say that most of you never been in any of these environments.. I say most of you. Some maybe have.
Most of you don't even talk to girls and don't force Testosterone production. Most of you are scared to even be impulsive and a little bit aggressive in your ways.
You are all failed males. Not because genetics ( I have seen ratings threads) but because you're just.. not what a man is. I am not insulting anyone. This is motivation. You can work it out.

Whether large amounts are secreted depends upon the situations in which the individual finds himself.

Just go for a walk at night and you may have T increase because the environment COULD BE dangerous. Just a slight T increase in a SOFT ASS ENVIRONMENT.
This is nothing.

How do Chads have high Testosterone? They have social status.
To maintain that status the body needs to keep producing testosterone. Because when Testosterone lowers your social rank will too.

INB4:
1. Androgen receptors are genetic
2. ITs genetics
3. Genetics are genetics
4. Why do I wanna poop after reading this?

The anwers to those.
1. True. But if you don't make the best of yours you're a volcel
2. Inceltears genetics are bad. What is that statement?
3. R u sure about that
4. My posts are poop-inducing. Taking a shit after this.

TL;DR

Don't be a bitch

Dentis kalenkop out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale, kobecel, Nibba and 1 other person
Sorry for destroying of incel property. But LDAR needs to die.. even tho the desire for LDAR is wanting to die. Ironic.
Something needs to die.. I just want something to die as I have high levels of testosterone in my veins. I decided to kill LDAR.

LDAR = Lay down and rot.

Basically.. not doing anything. There is the fight/flight option. LDAR = freeze. It's not even flight.
Flight is better since you can come back stronger but anyone who LDARs is just freezing in his life.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TESTOSTERONE != GENETIC

What does this tell us?

- High testosterone is not fully genetic. You can't do nothing and have high levels of testosterone

Let me just say that most of you never been in any of these environments.. I say most of you. Some maybe have.
Most of you don't even talk to girls and don't force Testosterone production. Most of you are scared to even be impulsive and a little bit aggressive in your ways.
You are all failed males. Not because genetics ( I have seen ratings threads) but because you're just.. not what a man is. I am not insulting anyone. This is motivation. You can work it out.

Just go for a walk at night and you may have T increase because the environment COULD BE dangerous. Just a slight T increase in a SOFT ASS ENVIRONMENT.
This is nothing.

To maintain that status the body needs to keep producing testosterone. Because when Testosterone lowers your social rank will too.

INB4:
2. ITs genetics
3. Genetics are genetics

The anwers to those.
3. R u sure about that

TL;DR

Don't be a bitch

Dentis kalenkop out
i imagine myself fighting when im gymcelling, i actually imagine it all the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 466, mojopin and 3 others
who gives a fuck about T levels if you're subhuman. Probably only good for blowing up normie cocksuckers assuming you're truecel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
who gives a fuck about T levels if you're subhuman. Probably only good for blowing up normie cocksuckers assuming you're truecel
you weren't meant to reproduce. just ldar

you weren't meant to reproduce. just ldar
no one's meant for anything. It just so happens that certain males' facial bone structure is arranged in such a way that's deemed attractive by the opposite sex, which then grants them reproductive prospects, but it's indeed as I always say: If you're fucking foids with their consent, you're doing something wrong.

no one's meant for anything. It just so happens that certain males' facial bone structure is arranged in such a way that's deemed attractive by the opposite sex, which then grants them reproductive prospects, but it's indeed as I always say: If you're fucking foids with their consent, you're doing something wrong.
stupid internet low IQ thinking who thinks he's high IQ, pseudointellect autist

You are the one here basing your entire genetic value on your succes with females. What does that tell about you?

You could feel great at this moment. Have a few social circles and be loved and respected by people.
It's truly pathetic basing your worth on success with females.

You are the one here basing your entire genetic value on your succes with females. What does that tell about you?

You could feel great at this moment. Have a few social circles and be loved and respected by people.
I'm merely making the point that having a good facial bone structure does not make you inherently more worthy of reproduction, which was what @future chadlite seemed to be suggesting

Great first post man. This is the content we need here

Yea but if you've NEVER had any sexual interaction with girls you will be mentally stunted. It's a stage of life everyone should go through in their early teens. After that stage, the people who had sex move on to bigger and better things, like careers, hobbies, etc, but those who got zero sexual release will be stuck (mentally) as a 12 year old.

So being angry raises testosterone?
Interesting ,time to ragemaxx

So being angry raises testosterone?
Interesting ,time to ragemaxx

If you are aggressive with it.. yes.

You can be angry at something and do nothing with it. Being aggressive increases Testosterone. More studies have confirmed this one

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Most of you don't even talk to girls and don't force Testosterone production
Its better to abstain cuz talking to foids produces good hormones the better you looks, but in the end it produces also bad ones the worse you look. So, if you are not 5psl its over, should abstain from interacting to girls for purposes of health and mental safety.

What genetic factors determine this? Is it something completely genetic like nut size, or partially genetic like brain wiring? PM me the study if you see this, details look very interesting.

Also, outcome of aggression is an important factor. Fighting and winning > fighting in general > not fighting. But I'm not sure how they relate. Is it better to fight 5x without thinking, or to fight only 1x but really plan that one out so you'll win?

What genetic factors determine this? Is it something completely genetic like nut size, or partially genetic like brain wiring? PM me the study if you see this, details look very interesting.

Also, outcome of aggression is an important factor. Fighting and winning > fighting in general > not fighting. But I'm not sure how they relate. Is it better to fight 5x without thinking, or to fight only 1x but really plan that one out so you'll win?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/62919-testosterone-genetics-environment.html

Read that. In my opinion in experience it’s environment. You notice how there’s a lot more soyboys and betas in the liberal sjw shit. It makes sense because if your taught to behave a certain way at a certain age enough times, u will become that and it will affect how ur brain and body develops.

Look at men in Africa or warring countries. They grow up with a masculine environment taught to fight, not bow down, act like a man. Compare that to some 1st world countries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/62919-testosterone-genetics-environment.html

Read that. In my opinion in experience it’s environment. You notice how there’s a lot more soyboys and betas in the liberal sjw shit. It makes sense because if your taught to behave a certain way at a certain age enough times, u will become that and it will affect how ur brain and body develops.

Look at men in Africa or warring countries. They grow up with a masculine environment taught to fight, not bow down, act like a man. Compare that to some 1st world countries.

That study says how you're more likely to have higher testosterone in a healthy environment.

This has to do with your immune system being stronger and not constantly fighting off enemies. Testosterone is a suppressant of the immune system so your body will dial down production when your immune system is busy.

If anything LDAR reduces cortisol as you stay really deep in your comfort zone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

LDAR = Lay down and rot.

TESTOSTERONE != GENETIC

What does this tell us?

This is nothing.

INB4:
2. ITs genetics
3. Genetics are genetics

The anwers to those.
3. R u sure about that

TL;DR

Don't be a bitch

Dentis kalenkop out
life fuel :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

LDAR = Lay down and rot.

TESTOSTERONE != GENETIC

What does this tell us?

This is nothing.

INB4:
2. ITs genetics
3. Genetics are genetics

The anwers to those.
3. R u sure about that

TL;DR

Don't be a bitch

Dentis kalenkop out
can you share the links to the sources for that claims pls?

someone have the sources??