why facial masculinity in males is hot for women...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
It is a fact that facial masculinity is attractive for women...but why?

First we need to be clear that ours brains have evolved in ancient times and our civilization has developed too fast and our brains didnt have time to evolve because there is no more selective pressure over us and everyone can reproduce,so our brain keeps thinking that we are in ancient times.

We all know that sexual selection is woman chosing the fittest genes to heredate to his offspring to have more chances of surviving in ancient times,and that "tastes" didnt change over the time because of what i explained before.

So we need to ask ourselves why facial masculinity is an evolutive advantage,how facial masculinity could help with surviving.

Facial masculinity is caused by androgens(like testosterone and DHT) and growth hormones.So facial masculinity is a good proof of higher testosterone levels.

There is a theory that can explain it: the "immunocompetence handicap hypothesis":

The hypothesis says that testosterone is an immunosupressor,so if a male (in ancient times) has high facial masculinity it means he has higher testosterone levels and it means that has too much immunosupression in his body,if he can survive like this it means that his immune system is too strong to handle the imnmunosupression.

Meaning only men with high quality genes (strong immune system) can handle high testosterone levels.

Thats why greater jaws and other dominant traits are hot for women.

You could say "big mucles also are attractive for women because are a sign of high testosterone" . That is a cope,let me explain:

A physical trait to be attractive for women (remmeber that our brains didnt evolve from ancient times) and to be an evolutive advantage must be heredable,muscles are not heredable,the range of normal testosterone levels is wide and there is no change in muscle mass between men into the normal range,there are only changes when men are outside the normal range,whether is too low (hypogonadism) or too high (steroids).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
i dont care what they look like!!
If they're female, not fat and like me back I'll love them forever

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, mvp2v1, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
And yet women fuck their twink boyfriends with a strapon until their anuses bleed every night.

Women are not attracted to masculinity. Period.

Angelic beauty for a man is everything in 2024. An average jaw is fine because women want men with the harmony of Greek gods. They won't settle for less.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aesthetic beauty, greycel and 4 others
Dnr you're a faggot for liking masc foids

• +1
Reactions: user123456
any thoughts?

And yet women fuck their twink boyfriends with a strapon until their anuses bleed every night.

Women are not attracted to masculinity. Period.

Angelic beauty for a man is everything in 2024. An average jaw is fine because women want men with the harmony of Greek gods. They won't settle for less.
i doubt you didnt read my post.
twink means a weak body,not lack of facial masculinity,if you look at them they ususally have great jaws.

brutal no reply pill

good shit OP

and the muse of this thread should be Olivia Wilde

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and imabetanumale
dnrd but does this mean that to have a more masculine face you should hardmaxx?

just blast test during puberty theory

It is a fact that facial masculinity is attractive for women...but why?

First we need to be clear that ours brains have evolved in ancient times and our civilization has developed too fast and our brains didnt have time to evolve because there is no more selective pressure over us and everyone can reproduce,so our brain keeps thinking that we are in ancient times.

We all know that sexual selection is woman chosing the fittest genes to heredate to his offspring to have more chances of surviving in ancient times,and that "tastes" didnt change over the time because of what i explained before.

So we need to ask ourselves why facial masculinity is an evolutive advantage,how facial masculinity could help with surviving.

Facial masculinity is caused by androgens(like testosterone and DHT) and growth hormones.So facial masculinity is a good proof of higher testosterone levels.

There is a theory that can explain it: the "immunocompetence handicap hypothesis":
View attachment 2819793

The hypothesis says that testosterone is an immunosupressor,so if a male (in ancient times) has high facial masculinity it means he has higher testosterone levels and it means that has too much immunosupression in his body,if he can survive like this it means that his immune system is too strong to handle the imnmunosupression.

Meaning only men with high quality genes (strong immune system) can handle high testosterone levels.

Thats why greater jaws and other dominant traits are hot for women.

You could say "big mucles also are attractive for women because are a sign of high testosterone" . That is a cope,let me explain:

A physical trait to be attractive for women (remmeber that our brains didnt evolve from ancient times) and to be an evolutive advantage must be heredable,muscles are not heredable,the range of normal testosterone levels is wide and there is no change in muscle mass between men into the normal range,there are only changes when men are outside the normal range,whether is too low (hypogonadism) or too high (steroids).
water