DESTROYING THE BIGGEST COPE ON HERE

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
There is an absurd amount of copers on here who believe that female models date far below their standards and go for average men due to "having enough validation" or some other bullshit theory and all that because they once saw a picture of Adriana Lima with that Balkan rat IPDcel (who is 6'7 and built af btw).

So let the cope destruction begin

giphy.gif

First up, not every female model is a 9/10 Stacy. There are many of them who, if rated objectively, would fall into the 6-8 range. If a 6/10 female model ends up with a 6/10 dude, that is a looksmatch. And no, that dude would not be average, he'd still mog the fuck out of your real "average" male.

The biggest catalyst of this cope seems to be Adriana Lima's history of partners. Let's take a closer look at them. The infamous IPDcel she dated is 6'7, has a net worth of 20 million and was a successful NBA player. The Turkish manlet she dated has a net worth of 109 million and is a self help guru. Guess why she was with him for a year, just guess.

Some other female models might be with the occasional man who doesn't live up to their looks, but these relationships are usually short lived and in most cases models end up with looksmatched partners or ones who even mog them. I have compiled a list of a few high profile female models and their partners that I will take a closer look at here, no 100% guarantee that they are together as of 2021, but I tried to make sure they are currently still at it.

Taylor Hill and Daniel Fryer

Taylor-Marie-Hill-Leggy-4.jpg

Noticeably taller than her, (with her being 5'10) athletic and no bad traits.

"Daniel is a principal at Cannatlantic, a London-based strategic advisory firm focusing on the global cannabis industry.

He's also the head of Arcadian Europe, another firm working on the growth of the cannabis industry."

Careermaxxed in an industry that will soon explode. They are looksmatched.

Romee Strijd and Laurens van Leeuwen

romee-strijd-and-laurens-van-leeuwen-venice-ca-02-28-2018-9.jpg

Strijd is close to 6' and he still obviously heightmogs her, sources say he's 6'4.

"Leeuwen has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from his successful career as a model and business consultant."

So 6'4, model himself and arguably mogs Romee looks wise.

Sara Sampaio and Oliver Ripley

1cea1bc47a9ad196246102748c037d6d.jpg

Probably one of the best looking men the United Kingdom has to offer and definitely mogs Sampaio. God tier pheno and heightmogs her even with heels, (yes she had heels on that night) which puts him at 6' or more.

"Oliver Ripley is an international serial entrepreneur who is involved in business ventures across multiple industries, including technology, real estate, agriculture and hospitality. Born in the United Kingdom, Mr. Ripley is fluent in six languages and was educated at Eton College and Oxford University. He is the co-founder and CEO of Ocean Group, a private investment company investing in businesses across high-growth industries. Mr. Ripley also founded Ocean Group’s private equity division, Kronos Capital, and has built the group’s agricultural business in Southern Russia. With his avid interest in private aviation, Mr. Ripley has turned Ocean Sky into one of Europe’s largest private jet companies. At present, Ocean Sky operates aircrafts and owns airport terminals across the UK, Italy and Spain."

No more comments needed.

Barbara Palvin and Dylan Sprouse

7fd210c0e0fbfbe4d2c33348885b3de4.jpg

Looksmatched without a doubt. Both very good looking, neither are striking.

Do I even have to introduce Dylan Sprouse?
"Along with his twin brother Cole Sprouse, Dylan is one half of the ‘Sprouse brothers’, American actors who have appeared together in such TV shows as Friends, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and a number of films.
They also launched a franchise known as the Sprouse Bros brand, which included a clothing line, book series and magazine."

Nina Agdal and Jack Brinkley Cook

nina-adgal-jack-brinkley-cook.jpg

Jawmogs this entire forum to the gates of Gandy heaven and back. Good eyes, good hair, good physical build. The couple is either looksmatched or he might mog her slightly. Before him she was with Leonardo DiCaprio by the way, I think I never heard of him, might be an average dude. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"Although Jack didn’t want to make a career for himself in the fashion industry, he did pursue a higher education and graduated from the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute in New York in 2016. Now, he’s focusing on his new startup, Rove, which helps travelers find a “luxurious ride experience” to the Hamptons."

Money is cope theory btfo: "”B honest. If he was broke. U wouldn’t b with him,” the fan wrote in the comment section.
Agdal jokingly responded with, “probably not.”"

But models don't care about wealth, since they are wealthy themselves, right? JFL

Elsa Hosk and Tom Daly

ab47870481cd678972a8abf65898104d.jpg

They are looksmatched. Hosk is 5'10. Is a comment on Tom's height necessary? He is easily 6'3 or more. 30 years old and looking fresh as ever, the average 30 year old is balding and overweight.

"Daly is the co-founder and creative director of Running Vision, a company that sells sunglasses made for running."

Stella Maxwell and...jk she's lesbian. :lul: However she was with Miley Cyrus, Bella Hadid and Kristen Stewart in the past. No average girl for her.

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady

profile:mag-max-1280x722

Nothing needs to be said about Tom Brady.

I think you get the point here. The dudes that end up with these models are the absolute cream of the crop of the male gender and mog the average male so hard there aren't even any words to describe it. Keep on coping though that models date "average men". Keep up the fucking cope so I can JFL. :forcedsmile: I wish you the best in your endeavour to score a model as a "regular dude".

Check my other threads:
WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT
WHY ASIAMAXXING IS RETARDED

THE NUMBER ONE STRIKING FEATURE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 4946, LastHopeForNorman and 35 others
Ty for killing this cope OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Philtrumcel, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
i agree with the main message but it's painfully obvious how hard you're trying to frame these men in the most positive light possible. Some of them just aren't looksmatched. height seems to be the biggest factor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 14139, AscendingHero and 4 others
You mean to tell me female supermodels don't date 5'2 indian janitors?
The average  01

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, aBetterMii, Deleted member 4946 and 31 others
In conclusion, Its absolutely over for manlets

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Tyronecell, LastHopeForNorman and 20 others
@Biggdink posted some weirdo with a model the other day. probably an outlier though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Sara Sampaio and Oliver Ripley

1cea1bc47a9ad196246102748c037d6d.jpg

Probably one of the best looking men the United Kingdom has to offer and definitely mogs Sampaio
GCZV6Em.png

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
nobody is coping with this in the sense of imagined ascension with one of these stacies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
In conclusion, Its absolutely over for manlets

josephine-skriver-and-fiance-bohnes-steps-out-for-a-night-out-in-new-york-city-140119_5.jpg

BEFORE THE COPING EVEN STARTS THOUGH: he's a music producer and singer/songwriter and worth 2 million. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
The dudes that end up with these models are the absolute cream of the crop of the male gender and mog the average male so hard there aren't even any words to describe it. Keep on coping though that models date "average men". Keep up the fucking cope so I can JFL. :forcedsmile:
Well said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Just be a Tall Rich White Guy.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Ma man half of the guys are chadlites max and their girlfriends mog them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Gargantuan
some good looking girls secretely hate themselves and date/fuck ugly guys to punish themselves. i guess adriana lima is one of them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and fras
Wow international female models only date millionaire chads? Who would have thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

average looking NT white guys can get gigastacies easily, keep coping with ur failure OP
@Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Looks234 and 6 others

1. Faretta met her bf before she got famous and since she's from the Balkans she doesn't dump him right away
2. I covered Lima and the Turkish manlet in my post
3. They are separated
4. Who even is that?
5+6: Thylane Blondeau's bf is at least HTN
7. Who even is that?

1. Faretta met her bf before she got famous and since she's from the Balkans she doesn't dump him right away
2. I covered Lima and the Turkish manlet in my post
3. They are seperated
4. Who even is that?
5+6: Thylane Blondeau's bf is at least HTN
7. Who even is that?
1. yea and she was still a gigastacy then
2. doesnt matter, Lima is also absurdly rich & theres a lot of rich chads out here
3. still dated & shes been w other subhumans too
4. some model named rachel cook
5. thats Kate Li's bf, manlet and low tier normie
6. hes a manlet HTN (gets heightmogged by his gf) while she was considered the best looking girl alive jfl
7. barbara palvin

looks doesnt matter much for nt white dudes, theyd always get wayyy above their leagues

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
Maybe the most retarded thread that I have ever seen in my time here. So you are telling me that the people who are constantly saying that PSL 2 women are dating chads, that somehow they also say female MODELS date far below their standards due to "enough validation". I have literally never heard anyone on this site argue this, at the very least it not being a liked comment / thread.

@OP, do you have diagnosed autism?

Last edited:
GOD TIER THREAD

These men are chadlite + millionare + statusmaxxed

And people here believe that a high tier normie without money/status can date top models :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
2. doesnt matter, Lima is also absurdly rich & theres a lot of rich chads out here
6. hes a manlet HTN (gets heightmogged by his gf) while she was considered the best looking girl alive jfl
7. barbara palvin

looks doesnt matter much for nt white dudes, theyd always get wayyy above their leagues

1. Balkans are a different world tho
2. Read the OP, she was with him cuz she was pissed at being a single mom and he was her guru
3. How long and what is his status?
4. She mogs him, ok
5. What's his status?
6. She clearly isn't the best looking girl alive, plus she doesn't mog him
7. I covered her in my post, she's with high tier actor Dylan Sprouse

Maybe the most retarded thread that I have ever seen in my time here. So you are telling me that the people who are constantly saying that PSL 2 women are dating chads, that somehow they also say female MODELS date far below their standards due to "enough validation". I have literally never heard anyone on this site argue this, at the very least it not being a liked comment / thread.

https://looksmax.org/threads/who-has-sex-with-these-women.301738/

Here's just an example. The coping is everywhere

Melissa Theuriau, net worth of 18 million. Married to a subhuman monkey, literally a truecel by all standards.
G447672 b
358b74a694e46fc24b8e07654b4a2740

Melissa theuriau heroine du nouveau spectacle de jamel debbouze
MelissaTheuriauUpdosHalfUpHalfDownsdY8ODlJMRxl

Images 13
Jamel qualifie homme singe pygmee sur site am T 1

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Looks234 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and curryslayerordeath
7. barbara palvin

I don’t think looks matter for anyone as long as they date within their race

I’ve fat Asians with skinny Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and fras
josephine-skriver-and-fiance-bohnes-steps-out-for-a-night-out-in-new-york-city-140119_5.jpg

BEFORE THE COPING EVEN STARTS THOUGH: he's a music producer and singer/songwriter and worth 2 million. :lul:
U want to say that theyre with these men to leech off money BUT the truth is that none of this women need to be with anyone for money...

• +1
U want to say that theyre with these men to leech off money BUT the truth is that none of this women need to be with anyone for money...

You completely missed the point of this thread. It was about debunking the cope that they go for average men. Also, I know they don't leech off of them, but they also don't want someone who is a sub millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and gamma
You completely missed the point of this thread. It was about debunking the cope that they go for average men. Also, I know they don't leech off of them, but they also don't want someone who is a sub millionaire.
what about black models since you're suggesting africamaxxing (i know black women aren't popular here)?
I remember duckie thot dating a literally who from twitter who made dumb videos about using guns against her ex
anok yai?
adut?

jasmine tookes is engaged to snapchat's cofounder, that would confirm your theory (also if I'm not wrong the CEO of snapchat is married to Miranda Kerr)

• +1
Reactions: fras
Facts niggas don't even ask & take consideration what is the reason they are with the guy?

Also these copers may see these guys as average but the women don't or they like them for other reasons besides their looks.

"Your real rating is your dating life"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and fras
Fair enough you got a point but I personally dont consider 1 of the men posted on the whole thread above 5.25 PSL.

• +1
Fair enough you got a point but I personally dont consider 1 of the men posted on the whole thread above 5.25 PSL.

Oh yea tell me more about how Laurens van Leeuwen isn't a Chadlite. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and GymcelDoomer
I don't think I've seen anyone coping that Models dont date Chads

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 9779
He's an actor (status) and has a net worth of 25 million (richer than her)

You guys will never find an ugly guy that dates a hot model without high levels of money and status

cope. do u really think she gives a shit about his money when she's rich her self? his wealth would have no impact on her life. she could live life on her own accord with or without

cope. do u really think she gives a shit about his money when she's rich her self? his wealth would have no impact on her life. she could live life on her own accord with or without
She would never date a broke men that works in the countryside, even if he's chad
Swallow the moneypill

She would never date a broke men that works in the countryside, even if he's chad
Swallow the moneypill

lol meeks already dispelled this myth, literally a broke felon who married into billionaire family. turns out humans are nuanced and not purely driven by money or looks. black pillers seething.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and audreyen

• JFL
lol meeks already dispelled this myth, literally a broke felon who married into billionaire family. turns out humans are nuanced and not purely driven by money or looks. black pillers seething.
Meeks married a woman uglier than him but richer (reverse betabuxxing)
Exactly like these models date men uglier than them, but richer

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 9779