DESTROYING THE BIGGEST COPE ON HERE

Meeks married a woman uglier than him but richer (reverse betabuxxing)
Exactly like these models date men uglier than them, but richer

the wealth discrepancy isn't comparable. i doubt a rich stacy would date a subhuman cause he has 5 mill more in the bank account.

the wealth discrepancy isn't comparable. i doubt a rich stacy would date a subhuman cause he has 5 mill more in the bank account.
So why these stacy dates uglier men? Did they fall in love for their personality?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 9779
So why these stacy dates uglier men? Did they fall in love for their personality?
It's more common among socialites. Rich women tend to date ugly well to do men. If you're one of these rich stacies you're not gonna have a lot in common with chad who lives in his apartment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Ma man half of the guys are chadlites max and their girlfriends mog them
its hard to look better than a supermodel

the guys however are clearly chads when all things considered, all of them were like 6'1-6'4 with good faces money and connections

i agree with the main message but it's painfully obvious how hard you're trying to frame these men in the most positive light possible. Some of them just aren't looksmatched. height seems to be the biggest factor.
Height + good pheno = high status

Thank you for your effort. One of the best posters here.

• Love it
Reactions: fras
Counterexample: Josephine Skriver facefogs and heightfogs her fiancé and he's a singer, not some CEO

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Counterexample: Josephine Skriver facefogs and heightfogs her fiancé and he's a singer, not some CEO

Cope. I adressed this on page 1 btw. He's still FAR from being average.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and abeilletoimême
Cope. I adressed this on page 1 btw. He's still FAR from being average.
Fair, he's an upper HTN/Chadlite facially, but nevertheless, she dates down. Also, she wealthfogs him.

Last edited:
There is an absurd amount of copers on here who believe that female models date far below their standards and go for average men due to "having enough validation" or some other bullshit theory and all that because they once saw a picture of Adriana Lima with that Balkan rat IPDcel (who is 6'7 and built af btw).

So let the cope destruction begin

giphy.gif

First up, not every female model is a 9/10 Stacy. There are many of them who, if rated objectively, would fall into the 6-8 range. If a 6/10 female model ends up with a 6/10 dude, that is a looksmatch. And no, that dude would not be average, he'd still mog the fuck out of your real "average" male.

The biggest catalyst of this cope seems to be Adriana Lima's history of partners. Let's take a closer look at them. The infamous IPDcel she dated is 6'7, has a net worth of 20 million and was a successful NBA player. The Turkish manlet she dated has a net worth of 109 million and is a self help guru. Guess why she was with him for a year, just guess.

Some other female models might be with the occasional man who doesn't live up to their looks, but these relationships are usually short lived and in most cases models end up with looksmatched partners or ones who even mog them. I have compiled a list of a few high profile female models and their partners that I will take a closer look at here, no 100% guarantee that they are together as of 2021, but I tried to make sure they are currently still at it.

Taylor Hill and Daniel Fryer

Taylor-Marie-Hill-Leggy-4.jpg

Noticeably taller than her, (with her being 5'10) athletic and no bad traits.

"Daniel is a principal at Cannatlantic, a London-based strategic advisory firm focusing on the global cannabis industry.

He's also the head of Arcadian Europe, another firm working on the growth of the cannabis industry."

Careermaxxed in an industry that will soon explode. They are looksmatched.

Romee Strijd and Laurens van Leeuwen

romee-strijd-and-laurens-van-leeuwen-venice-ca-02-28-2018-9.jpg

Strijd is close to 6' and he still obviously heightmogs her, sources say he's 6'4.

"Leeuwen has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from his successful career as a model and business consultant."

So 6'4, model himself and arguably mogs Romee looks wise.

Sara Sampaio and Oliver Ripley

1cea1bc47a9ad196246102748c037d6d.jpg

Probably one of the best looking men the United Kingdom has to offer and definitely mogs Sampaio. God tier pheno and heightmogs her even with heels, (yes she had heels on that night) which puts him at 6' or more.

"Oliver Ripley is an international serial entrepreneur who is involved in business ventures across multiple industries, including technology, real estate, agriculture and hospitality. Born in the United Kingdom, Mr. Ripley is fluent in six languages and was educated at Eton College and Oxford University. He is the co-founder and CEO of Ocean Group, a private investment company investing in businesses across high-growth industries. Mr. Ripley also founded Ocean Group’s private equity division, Kronos Capital, and has built the group’s agricultural business in Southern Russia. With his avid interest in private aviation, Mr. Ripley has turned Ocean Sky into one of Europe’s largest private jet companies. At present, Ocean Sky operates aircrafts and owns airport terminals across the UK, Italy and Spain."

No more comments needed.

Barbara Palvin and Dylan Sprouse

7fd210c0e0fbfbe4d2c33348885b3de4.jpg

Looksmatched without a doubt. Both very good looking, neither are striking.

Do I even have to introduce Dylan Sprouse?
"Along with his twin brother Cole Sprouse, Dylan is one half of the ‘Sprouse brothers’, American actors who have appeared together in such TV shows as Friends, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and a number of films.
They also launched a franchise known as the Sprouse Bros brand, which included a clothing line, book series and magazine."

Nina Agdal and Jack Brinkley Cook

nina-adgal-jack-brinkley-cook.jpg

Jawmogs this entire forum to the gates of Gandy heaven and back. Good eyes, good hair, good physical build. The couple is either looksmatched or he might mog her slightly. Before him she was with Leonardo DiCaprio by the way, I think I never heard of him, might be an average dude. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

"Although Jack didn’t want to make a career for himself in the fashion industry, he did pursue a higher education and graduated from the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute in New York in 2016. Now, he’s focusing on his new startup, Rove, which helps travelers find a “luxurious ride experience” to the Hamptons."

Money is cope theory btfo: "”B honest. If he was broke. U wouldn’t b with him,” the fan wrote in the comment section.
Agdal jokingly responded with, “probably not.”"

But models don't care about wealth, since they are wealthy themselves, right? JFL

Elsa Hosk and Tom Daly

ab47870481cd678972a8abf65898104d.jpg

They are looksmatched. Hosk is 5'10. Is a comment on Tom's height necessary? He is easily 6'3 or more. 30 years old and looking fresh as ever, the average 30 year old is balding and overweight.

"Daly is the co-founder and creative director of Running Vision, a company that sells sunglasses made for running."

Stella Maxwell and...jk she's lesbian. :lul: However she was with Miley Cyrus, Bella Hadid and Kristen Stewart in the past. No average girl for her.

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady

profile:mag-max-1280x722

Nothing needs to be said about Tom Brady.

I think you get the point here. The dudes that end up with these models are the absolute cream of the crop of the male gender and mog the average male so hard there aren't even any words to describe it. Keep on coping though that models date "average men". Keep up the fucking cope so I can JFL. :forcedsmile: I wish you the best in your endeavour to score a model as a "regular dude".

Check my other threads:
WHY AFRICAMAXXING IS LEGIT
WHY ASIAMAXXING IS RETARDED

THE NUMBER ONE STRIKING FEATURE
Dude, female modele want only status, most of them, everyware I look. The industry maked them that way. They will be ashamed to be with a average status male.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife