Developing shitty roblox anime game side hustle

L

LivingWaters

Banned
I am a codingcel and blessed with knowing python, CSS, and lua. currently in the process of developing a shitty anime roblox game.

gonna make sure to fill with gamepasses that 9 year olds will buy like forms and shit. Ro-deving is legit af especially if you have iq above 90

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, SteveRogers, lunin7 and 10 others
I am a codingcel and blessed with knowing python, CSS, and lua. currently in the process of developing a shitty anime roblox game.
View attachment 2628135
gonna make sure to fill with gamepasses that 9 year olds will buy like forms and shit. Ro-deving is legit af especially if you have iq above 90
make some simulator game that shit paysss

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, murdah and LivingWaters
robloxmaxxing is legit
u gotta make the game stand out and advertise it a lot tho

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Shkreliii, murdah and 3 others
View attachment 2628135
theres like 100s of anime games and they're all the same how you gonna make money off this, or something more than like 200 a week

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
View attachment 2628135
Add me bro

• +1
seems legit but the term "robloxmaxxing" is fucking hilarious to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Sny, m0ss26 and 2 others
theres like 100s of anime games and they're all the same how you gonna make money off this, or something more than like 200 a week
even if i make 5 dollars a week idrc.costs nothing to code the game so its passive income

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, m0ss26 and Shkreliii
V

Attachments

• IMG_3598.png
    IMG_3598.png
    498.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Shkreliii
Legit. I use to sell a bunch of items on here

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Shkreliii
even if i make 5 dollars a week idrc.costs nothing to code the game so its passive income
it takes time tho, could just work while doing it

• +1
View attachment 2628135
I’m doing CS too, I have to hop on this wave soon once I get good enough

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Shkreliii, murdah and 3 others
I’m doing CS too, I have to hop on this wave soon once I get good enough
roblox is such a cashgrab. just sell UGC, model, make vfx, or make a game and you will be making passive income jfl. Only issue is roblox ceos are greedymaxxed so they'll take like 40% of your earnings.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, murdah, turkmaxxer and 1 other person
My brother developed some anime fighting game on ROBLOX and dev-exed out 5000 dollars, its legit. From what I've seen though he actually had to market and set up meetings with investors (JFL) to make his game popular and had to negotiate with YTers and Tiktokers to feature his game lol, his game gets like 500-1k players daily now. Key is to network like in any other industry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and murdah
roblox is such a cashgrab. just sell UGC, model, make vfx, or make a game and you will be making passive income jfl. Only issue is roblox ceos are greedymaxxed so they'll take like 40% of your earnings.
U can sell on the black market if you’re not raking in millions of robux

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and murdah
View attachment 2628135
Wish I kept playing Roblox when I was a kid I used to own a guild with 45k I bet I could have squeezed money out of them now that I'm an adult

• +1
My brother developed some anime fighting game on ROBLOX and dev-exed out 5000 dollars, its legit. From what I've seen though he actually had to market and set up meetings with investors (JFL) to make his game popular and had to negotiate with YTers and Tiktokers to feature his game lol, his game gets like 500-1k players daily now. Key is to network like in any other industry
there's people that make millions of dollars off their games i'm not suprised.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Shkreliii and murdah
How much does he make with 500-1k concurrent players?

What I realized is that the most successful games on the platform are the games that try something completely new. It’s harder to do than say but I say it’s worth learning a unique system that players will like.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
How much does he make with 500-1k concurrent players?
He dev-exxes out a few thousand dollars every few months (1-3)

Worth noting that while he is the owner of his game, he also has like 5 other dudes working on it too so he has to make sure they get paid too

• +1
Reactions: murdah
im so untalented i been learning cs for 2 years now cant do basic shit

Maybe i truly have negative IQ

View attachment 2628135
Would you do tutoring on Ro Deving. A friend of mine in uni made an anime game that’s POPPING and make 100k+ off of it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Would you do tutoring on Ro Deving. A friend of mine in uni made an anime game that’s POPPING and make 100k+ off of it.
How long has it been up?