Dexter is fucking shit

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Why did they kill of doakes. If ur gonna kill him off that soon then the series shoulda ended sooner. It was pointless after he died. The first two seasons is the same level as breaking bad and prison break and then the rest is all below average.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 2403 and geezcel
doakes was kind of annoying ngl im glad he died

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
doakes made the first two seasons for me. the series became shit after the 4th season imo

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot and Deleted member 5189
doakes made the first two seasons for me. the series became shit after the 4th season imo
Innit. I'm on the last episode of series 8 rn. For the last few seasons I haven't even been watching the episodes, just skipping through n dat. They're so dead.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
i dont know what ur talking about

but dexter is the goat quit talking shit
Dexterslab
MV5BMzdlMDMxNzItNmViNS00NDRkLTg3OWMtNjliZGIxY2M5N2YyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY V1 FMjpg UX1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero and Deleted member 7580
nigga what? season 4 was my favourite of all. season 7 was actually really good too at least for the first half or so
The trinity killer was the last good season. After doakes died it fell off so hard.

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
it was honestly still pretty good up until they finished with the trinity killer

then it was mostly mediocre afterwards, and the series finale was just dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Why did they kill of doakes. If ur gonna kill him off that soon then the series shoulda ended sooner. It was pointless after he died. The first two seasons is the same level as breaking bad and prison break and then the rest is all below average.
S4 = S1, S2