Dextromethorphan

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
Considering taking DXM to get high. What are you experiences with it? Is it really similar to ket?

I’m a pharmacist and do not suggest it. If you’re hellbent on getting high, get high with weed, do not use pills/pharmaceutical products. They will destroy your organs.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 49130
I’m a pharmacist and do not suggest it. If you’re hellbent on getting high, get high with weed, do not use pills/pharmaceutical products. They will destroy your organs.

Once in a while won't affect you.

Once in a while won't affect you.
Yes but what even is the point? DXM is such a dirty high. You will wake up the next day extremely groggy and it’ll be as if you had 3 hangovers all at once. Pharmaceuticals are not worth the “fun”.

Yes but what even is the point? DXM is such a dirty high. You will wake up the next day extremely groggy and it’ll be as if you had 3 hangovers all at once. Pharmaceuticals are not worth the “fun”.
i want to try a dissassociative because im depressed af. I cant get really get ket.

i want to try a dissassociative because im depressed af. I cant get really get ket.
Your depression will not be solved by any drug and this is a guarantee. Regardless, do as you please. Go ahead and mask it for a night with a drug of your choosing and pretend like you’re enlightened the next day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Your depression will not be solved by any drug and this is a guarantee. Regardless, do as you please. Go ahead and mask it for a night with a drug of your choosing and pretend like you’re enlightened the next day
that is a good point tbf, it will only work for day. maybe i wont do it.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Tried it. Drank 1 and i think 3/4th a bottle of Delsym. Made me thought I achieved nirvana and starting reading buddhist texts in the afterglow. Also everything seemed alien/foreign after I was done tripping; I'm pretty sure that's derealization.
I don't know how to describe music. Music sounded way more passionate
I think I only reached high 2nd plateau. No hallucinations. Everything looked extremely distorted; it was like a fish-eyed lense was put on my vision. I when walked, my body felt really really light and I did everything in a robotic motion.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
This is the exact OPPOSITE for me. I had a big mood lift and i had zero appetite

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Eternal_
Dxm is dogshit. I've done it like 20 times and you are certain to throw up. As well, the high is absolute dogshit with double vision, nausea, and itchiness. Also, if you do it too often you'll get permanent memory and brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Nonsense, you get afterglow the next day and feel amazing. Especially if you smoke a j

Op, yes, take DXM. Best drug I’ve tried so far