MK-677 and Enclomiphene, WILL IT ASCEND ME???

NilsTheChad

NilsTheChad

Iron
Saw some kid taking it on this forum and had a giga ascension, is it safe to take at 17? what dosages? anything i should supplement with this combo? considering on actually investing in this stack just need clear guidance and more research, what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
brutal bump

Saw some kid taking it on this forum and had a giga ascension, is it safe to take at 17? what dosages? anything i should supplement with this combo? considering on actually investing in this stack just need clear guidance and more research, what do you think?
I have some enclimophene in my room and just took some a few moments ago. It made me more leaner and my lifts went up in the gym. Although, I don't think it's as good as taking testosterone.

What enclimophene does is it causes your body to increase it's natural supply of testosterone on its own. So your nuts may get a little bigger. Mine did.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and <6PSLcel
Enclo made me feel incredible and mk does not work all that well

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Eh, it’s worth a try with the MK. Used it and it helped in the gym and increased my appetite quite a bit.

As for the Enclo I’ve never taken it so I can’t say.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I have some enclimophene in my room and just took some a few moments ago. It made me more leaner and my lifts went up in the gym. Although, I don't think it's as good as taking testosterone.

What enclimophene does is it causes your body to increase it's natural supply of testosterone on its own. So your nuts may get a little bigger. Mine did.
hmm, any side effects of enclo? also, does it suppress anything in your body when you stop using it? ik this all can be found on google but worth a try to ask you guys. (same question to you @Mr. President

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Eh, it’s worth a try with the MK. Used it and it helped in the gym and increased my appetite quite a bit.

As for the Enclo I’ve never taken it so I can’t say.
I mostly want to take it for the face structure change benefits, because some have had facial changes and stuff, i wouldn't mind any upgrades to my physique tho lol

I mostly want to take it for the face structure change benefits, because some have had facial changes and stuff, i wouldn't mind any upgrades to my physique tho lol
Just a heads up, I saw zero changes to my face on a 3 month period, maybe better hair quality but still negligible

Just a heads up, I saw zero changes to my face on a 3 month period, maybe better hair quality but still negligible
I snooped around forum and basically MK-677 is better for just gym shit, enclo increases test production so maybe face changes ?

I snooped around forum and basically MK-677 is better for just gym shit, enclo increases test production so maybe face changes ?
you are not going to see any bone changes from mk677 even if you take 25mg a day
the only thing you should expect is like increased hunger/appetite some water retention and maybe a slight strength gain
I don't think enclo would dramatically change your face shape either. Nothing short of HGH is gonna change your face or bones tremendously, and even then HGH is a gamble

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
I don't think enclo would dramatically change your face shape either. Nothing short of HGH is gonna change your face or bones tremendously, and even then HGH is a gamble
hm i guess its all trial and error from here, hopefully i wont fucking kill myself taking enclo at 17 soon 18

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
elaborating further on this nvm i found the thread and it wasn't because of that

hmm, any side effects of enclo? also, does it suppress anything in your body when you stop using it? ik this all can be found on google but worth a try to ask you guys. (same question to you @Mr. President
I haven't noticed anything

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
It def wont ascend you but you can make some improved gains with it. Both are fine to take but I wouldn't run enclo for more than a year.

It technically suppresses igf1 but it wont matter if your oast 21 and already have broad shoulders

It technically suppresses igf1 but it wont matter if your oast 21 and already have broad shoulders
hmm im 17 tho and do need to increase my bidelt, so maybe not to take it yet ?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President