DHT has only brought bad things in my 20s

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
-Masculinized my face even more and made me look worse than I did in my teens, now I look unfriendly and unapproachable and less attractive than before
-Made me grow hair on my back, now I have to go around shaving that shit to not feel like an ogre, I need to burn off that shit with some sort of laser but I don't have money for that right now
-Made me lose almost all my fucking hair and made me spent 3 years as an incel with a bald spot on my crown
-Destroys elastin, so in the long run it makes you look like one of those melted monstrosities that look like a melted ice cream / bulldog that you see crawling around outside.
-Didn't make my penis grow past 17
-Thickened my facial hair even more, if I don't shave every day I get this fucking shadow which looksmins me, I already had a full beard and a 5'o clock shadow at 15 but it has gotten worse now it didn't make me look bad as a teenager but now it's just too thick
-Probably ages you in other ways which aren't yet known, look at how ashton kutcher aged decades in the few time he spent off of dutasteride to have kids (cage at that).

I wish I had started taking fin/dut at 18-19, by 20 it was too late as I started getting hair on my back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, hopecel and horizontallytall
Should I hop on fin at 17

That is hgh and prolactin not dht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, hopecel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
nigga i grow no beard at 20 wish i had your problems

Did u take dht aka androstanolone??

Blud actually fell for the dht meme

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
DHT is the devil after the age of 16

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, hopecel and Splinter901
DHT is the devil after the age of 16
doesn't that shit make your frame wider and add dimorphism to your face till 25...?

Also balding is completely genetics bad life style or hormone issues can only at most speed it up. A methhead can still have full hair even with a completely destroyed endocrine system. And a healthy dude could be bald at 25 I think early balding is just either bad luck or a really shitty enviroment but you only sped up what would already have occurred

doesn't that shit make your frame wider and add dimorphism to your face till 20...?
cope, never grew a mm on frame from excess dht from creatine during puberty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
cope, never grew a mm on frame from excess dht from creatine during puberty
Well the meme of it causing baldness is not true thats all genes at best you are speeding up the clock but every bald person was predisposed to go bald.

There are guys who did gear 30 years straight with full heads of hair and then low T soy boys who have no hair

Last edited:
Praying it will do something for me

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Well the meme of it causing baldness is not true thats all genes at best you are speeding up the clock but every bald person was predisposed to go bald.
it absolutely does cause balding wym this is elementary knowledge

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member 11126
it absolutely does cause balding wym this is elementary knowledge
Balding is genetic man. 80 year grandpas have full heads of hair. There are people on roids who never lose their hair as well. I see meth heads in their 50s with hair its got nothing to do with health